Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by puffins

Valentine's Orphan #1

Postby puffins » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:25 am

Aww, this little girl doesn't have a home to live in. :c
Are you willing to take her in and give her the love she deserves?

This is the first orphan for the Valentine's event.
Bonus let me make one!
Write a small story about you or a jingle adopting her.
Entries close on the 12th. c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Story about taking her in:[/b]
[b]Unlimited extras:[/b]

This jingle belongs to kamelgirl and Kydashing receives a ru!
Last edited by puffins on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's Orphan #1

Postby broker » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:38 am

oohh glibby glob bsdjhdgkj
    uhm
    i might be back
    -marks

really nice job : D
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:57 am

___Image___Image___Image___

How my family found me...
"Hello, my name is Cheri. And this, this is a little story about how I came to have a family to belong to..."
It was a warm, sunny late winters day. The orphanage was loud and filled with children screaming and laughing. Some where playing while others where doing their duties. That was normal, having chores like cleaning and keeping the shabby place we called home.
We had to, if we wanted to impress possible adopters. We all wanted out, and that was the only way...or waiting 18 years to be legally allowed to leave. That...would be too long.
I wasn't quite like the other children. I was more clean then them and "pretty" as the nuns called me. But, i was not very kind and often made excuses about not doing my duties. Punishments came and i would bring up a tantrum that would make the whole house want to run. My nature...was spoiled, even for an orphan who couldn't possibly knew how that would be.
It was believed among the nuns and caregivers i would not be found a home. How could I? I was not a good child, as adopters wanted "obedient and quite" children. Often, those who then got adopted did not necessarily have happy-ever-afters. I heard once a child left only to be a servant in the family's home. I would not stand for that!

When all was lost, and I sat outside alone on that day, a couple was watching me from a distance. They looked lavish and well-off. No wonder everyone was trying to be at their best. I scuffed, looking away. Before long, voices were coming closer. "So, miss. You must be Cheri?" a woman's voice asked. I looked up to see her; Dulce De Leche, now Whiler. My eyes widened. She was one of the top clothes designers in France! I could recall her immediately from magazine covers. I could not utter a word, before the man spoke. "Oh yes, you must be. Why, we have heard plenty of you." He said with a chuckle, a gentlemen indeed.
I slightly frowned. "Yes, I am. What would important people like you care for that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. The Queen could be in front of me, and I'd still ask this. What would anyone care for me? It was reticulas!

The lady raised her eyebrows before a light smile came to her face. "You sure are feisty, as i was the same for much of my life." She then bent down to me, here beautiful eyes locking on me. "We heard of you, and believe you could have a place in our home." I was taken aback. Me? How?

The couple smiled at each other before reaching out their hands. "If you want that is, you may come home..."
My eyes widened like never before. Was this warmth coming from the sunny day...or...

What am I like?
I am not a good kid, not in the slightest. I am not evil nor do i wish bad onto others. I simply am too blunt for my own good.
Some call me rude, while most can see i just like to test others. I do not trust easy and don't need a reason why. Nothing terrible happened to make me me, i just am.
Being an orphan for a time in my life did not make be belittle myself.
That is not me, i am strong regardless.
I like to look clean and nice, so no one can say i am a mess. Of course, if they say that, i'll make them a mess!

Blunt - Stylish - Head-Strong - Studious - Empathetic

Who is in my new family?
I have a mother, a father and two siblings...

Mother ~ The Famous ~ Dulce

"Dulce is... one of the secret wonders of the world. Or, at least I believe it. She is a proud, beautiful woman that nothing could stand in the way of. She knows what she wants and how to get it, and isn't as sweet as her name may present. Though, I have seen just how kind she can be, mother likes others to make sure where there place is. I feel i can relate to her on this level as i share this want to be respected. I admire this and hope to learn more on how to become like her!"

Father ~ The Kind ~ Edmond

"Edmond...the father who all envy to have. He is classy, well-off and as sweet as sweet can get. He speaks well and brings the law of gentlemen a new name. If i could ever find this much class in a guy, i'd take them in a heartbeat! Mother was so lucky to find a man like him. He takes such good care of all of us and has such patience. He is a bit of a dense guy, but it makes it kind of interesting on his way."

Brother ~ The Cunning ~ Sterling

"Sterling...the shining armor of a brother! Or, so it seems. His name and bell suggests this, but perhaps he is just a bit too cocky for my liking. Are we on a similar level of pride, or am i just simply amazed someone could be so full of themselves? Unlike father, brother is not openly kind, but does unsaid things instead that shows somewhere in that shiny bell there is a warm heart!"

Sister ~ The New ~ Glinda

"Glinda...oh how new! She is a bit younger then me, so her exact personality and ways haven't been fully seen or developed. I wonder if she will be proud like mother or sweet like father. Or... new? I hope she can be a little of both, it would make her such a darling. Besides trying to snatch my flower crown, i have no complaints. Being a big sister is really...fun!"

Owners of Jingles;;

Art + Gif
Original Locations;;

Animated pixel art
(Pink heart,
Small orphan pixel
and flower) ---
made by Kydashing
Anime Background gifs ---
found on google on these
websites
(not mine/i do not claim)

Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:04 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Veronica
Story about taking her in:
I wasn't expecting to adopt her, well more like I though I had no chance of getting her. Something In my mind told me today I'd find something wonderful today. I went to the adoption place looking for a little cutie who just spoke to me, and then I saw her. A cute little Jingle girl who just made me smile. She was the sweetest little thing I ever saw, her fur just shined in the light and her smile made the whole room glow. She was so cute, I had to adopt her. So I talked to the manager and asked about her and they said she was up for adoption, but I'd have to wait to see if I was approved to adopt her. My smile faded, I've hand this happen to me before and all my worries came flooding in like a tsunami. But a light tug on my pants stopped me and as I looked down there she was, smiling so sweetly up at me. She handed me a flower crown and said in a gentle voice " I hope you'll be my new mommy.." and with that I had hope again...
Unlimited extras:listed below~
Personality:Kind,Gentle,Caring,Creative
Dislikes: Seeing sad faces,Crying,Thunder storms.
Gif:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:14 am

Username: ten thousand
Name: Lucita "little light"
Unlimited extras:

What a cutie
Mark
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aventurine. » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:30 am

WIP

Username:
So.Much.Space
Name:
Natalia
Talia for short

Unlimited extras:

Personality:
+dependable

+considerate

+decisive

+daring

-restless

-stubborn

-clumsy

-oblivious
What Natalia Likes:
•Light pastel colors

•Classical music

•chocolate or any sweets

•Bleeding Hearts, a type of flower

•Giving things away to make people hapy

•dancing

What She Dislikes:
•Loud, heavy music

•Bitter or sour foods

•Making people sad

•not being able to help people

Natalia wasn't sure why her mommy had left her here in this alleyway, but she hoped she came back soon, it was really cold... Her mommy had said she'd be right back, and told Natalia not to move, so she had to come back for her soon... Right? She was sure it was just a mistake. It couldn't be anything else right? Her mommy just set her down and forgot to come pick her back up, or forgot where she had been set down at? Where was Mommy? Natalia was getting cold, shivers racking her body. Natalia couldn't wait for Mommy any longer, it was getting dark and colder, she needed to find somewhere to stay.

She soon began to move away from where her mother had set her down at, shivering with small noises coming from her, her instinctual noise for calling out for her mother. She tripped over her bell several times, sniffing for any scent of her mother. The only scent that greeted her nose was the needle sharp scent of the cold surrounding her. Getting lost and giving up, she made her way to a building with lights on, curling up by the door and awaiting the cold to seep into her body and take her away. Instead of being greeted by cold, she was greeted with warmth and gentle voices surrounding her. She opened her eyes and looked up into the face of her savior, shaking bits of snow out of her fur. Why had they saved her? She had to have done something bad to make her mommy leave her, why did these nice beings want her?

Last edited by aventurine. on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
cypress || he/they || adult || ♥4/25/24♥
Image Image Image

i'm cypress, i'm really only here for a few closed species and mostly keep to myself.
that doesn't mean i don't bite, feel free to say hi if you feel inclined to.
my kals
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
aventurine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:31 am

Dropping out, I fell in love with number 3 and don't have time for two contests :0
Last edited by fabled_ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:35 am

Username: bellini79
Name: Amare
Story about taking her in: She was found wandering alone at a very young age, and Bellini was curious. So she asked " Excuse me, but do you have anyone with you? " and Amare replied with " No I don't have anyone at all, In fact I don't have anything. " So Bellini decided to keep her as her own.
Unlimited extras:
Amare means love in latin. Amare loves almost everything. So Bellini called her Amare because of her personality and pelt. Amare reminds everyone of lots of things like- http://m6.i.pbase.com/o4/74/283874/1/91 ... iV.c67.gif
Amare is very flirty, and can be very clumsy. But she still amazing!
Last edited by bellini on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Marking to watch<3
Last edited by NovaSkye on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:36 am

Username: StarRayGlowButt
Name: Roselia