Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Floofy Phoenix #2 by miku

Based on Click to view
Artist miku [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Floofy Phoenix #2

Postby miku » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:45 pm

I want to try to win!
Name: His name is Pyro, or Py for short.
Likes: Some of Pyro's favorite things are: solitude, the yarrow plant- it's his favorite plant, and warm days.
Dislikes: He dislikes snow, frost, and especially hail as well as loud noises and people who brag too much.
Backstory: When Pyro was born, his mother said he shown with all the brilliance of the sun. Where ever he went, he lit up the place and people were naturally attracted to him like moth's to the light. Pyro was a brilliant speaker and always had a gaggle of friends following his every word- though he made sure to keep himself slightly aloof from them. However, this was not to last. (see Challenge requirement)
Challenge Requirement: It all started when his mother had her second chick. Her name was Azalea and Pyro absolutely adored her. She too hero-worshiped him. However, Azalea was terribly afraid of the dark. She used to get horrendous nightmares and sunset to sunrise became a time of dread for both of them. One day, Pyro declared that he would replace the sun and shine both day and night for Azalea. He flew to the stars and positioned himself with his glorious wings spread apart so on Earth it looked like there were two suns. Pyro hung there for several days before the sun, the moon, and the stars decided to do something about it. They covered him in stone to hide his brilliant plumage and make him plummet to the ground. It worked and to this day, Pyro still is trapped in stone.
Last edited by miku on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Floofy Phoenix #2

Postby still » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Big Work in Progress, will edit when I get more time.

I want to try to win!
Likes: Some of Pyro's favorite things are: solitude, the yarrow plant- it's his favorite plant, and warm days.
Dislikes: He dislikes snow, frost, and especially hail as well as loud noises and people who brag too much.
Backstory: When Pyro was born, his mother said he shown with all the brilliance of the sun. Where ever he went, he lit up the place and people were naturally attracted to him like moth's to the light. Pyro was a brilliant speaker and always had a gaggle of friends following his every word- though he made sure to keep himself slightly aloof from them. However, this was not to last. (see Challenge requirement)
Challenge Requirement: It all started when his mother had her second chick. Her name was Azalea and Pyro absolutely adored her. She too hero-worshiped him. However, Azalea was terribly afraid of the dark. She used to get horrendous nightmares and sunset to sunrise became a time of dread for both of them. One day, Pyro declared that he would replace the sun and shine both day and night for Azalea. He flew to the stars and positioned himself with his glorious wings spread apart so on Earth it looked like there were two suns. Pyro hung there for several days before the sun, the moon, and the stars decided to do something about it. They covered him in stone to hide his brilliant plumage and make him plummet to the ground. It worked and to this day, Pyro still is trapped in stone.

C A R P Exx D I E M
xxx
lia • she/her • lights off
xxx
and time one livid final flame
xxx
source
still

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Floofy Phoenix #2

Postby miku » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:17 am

Huuuuuuh wrote:Big Work in Progress, will edit when I get more time.

I want to try to win!

Winner!
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups