31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

terrible terror #001 ↠ winner!

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:44 am

terrible terror
    so terrible
    much terror
    sorry

canis, wrote:
    ·················································································································
    ·················································································································
    Very Common • Stoker Class
    Terrible Terrors are highly curious and territorial dragons. Their small size is often
    very misleading. Terrors can shoot propane fire, and they often travel in groups. So
    where there is one, there are bound to be others.

you think you can tame this ??? little??? turd??? maybe you can lure it to you if you can figure out its favorite food

---
    Ends; feb 11 afternoon

Code: Select all
    [b]Rider;[/b]
    [b]Name;[/b]
    [b]Gender;[/b]
    [b]Species;[/b] the terriblest terror
    [b]Taming Entry;[/b]
    [b]Favorite food;[/b]

Adopts are posted under their corresponding species page.

(the flowers are accessories btw, winner can take them off)

i hope i did this right ffffffff
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: terrible terror #001 ↠ Adopt

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 am

Rider;
Name;
Gender;
Species; the terriblest terror
Taming Entry;
Favorite food;

Possible res
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Rider;
hyperthymesia. (aka Ravi)
Name;
Sloane Crottle
'Sloane' actually means raider. This name really stuck to me when I was in the process of choosing this one's name, and I can imagine him stealing cookies or gold and whatnot to scamper away for his feast to begin.
'Crottle', on the other hand, is actually a lichen found in Scotland that's used to make a brownish dye. I thought this name sounded perfect for this little terror, and suits the other name well too.
Gender;
Male
Species;
the terriblest terror
Taming Entry;
The wind blew fiercely as a Terrible Terror snapped and snarled and bit at the branches hovering just next to him. He was the colour of verdant - a foresty, beautiful shade, with long horns of a pearl-ish tone. Patterns adorned his flank and skin in various swirls of bright colours, and his peach-coloured wings shone from the rain that he had just experienced not too long ago; they were dazzled with water droplets, accentuating the kaleidoscope of colours his wings held. His little red eyes were vivid; excited, streaking with orange as he bounced and snapped and growled. So intent was he on snapping at the wind and falling leaves that he barely noticed the shaggy-haired human crouched behind a rock, breath tense and stance alert, watching the dragon's every move.
The human's name was Ravi; they were a skinny, adventurous soul, always willing to take up a fight or bet on something impossible. Their most recent bet was to catch and tame a dragon before their friends could, which Ravi was determined not to lose. However, as their friends had already found dragons of interest long ago and proceeded to attempt and tame them, none of the dragons that Ravi had spied were of their interest - even rare sightings of a Boneknapper hadn't tickled their fancy. It wasn't like they were picky about the dragon's attitude or looks - god no - they just didn't feel any connection, a spark, a silver lining. Nothing at all.
So it was this fateful day that Ravi decided that a walk in the forest would do them some good before admitting their defeat to the bet - only to come across this silly Terrible Terror bouncing and snapping at the wind as if his life depended on it - they found it endearing, opting to watch from a safe distance, though they didn't really care if they would be hit with a ball of fire or not: this one looked rather young and quite frankly, inexperienced. At first glance, it was obvious that it was the common type of dragon, and yet, the more they admired the creature, the more Ravi found that they wanted to get to know it, to be friends with it, to have it as their trusted companion. As they watched, their hands etched out a small drawing of the dragon, bouncing up and down, on a scrap piece of paper (Ravi was full of them) with some charcoal they kept in their top pocket.
All of a sudden there was a yelp as the dragon slipped on some rock, tumbling to where Ravi was 'safely' stowed away behind the large rock. The dragon fell on top of Ravi, winding the poor person as the green reptile sprawled on their tall figure; though the dragon was roughly the size of a cat, it was rather heavy. Initially, the Terror didn't move - probably gathering its senses - but after a few seconds, it opened its eyes, and with a high pitched screech, threw itself away from the person, hissing and snarling much like a cat - or snake - would, fear evident in their stance and eyes. The dragon screeched again, and took in a huge lungful of air- Only to suddenly drop like a deflated balloon. Obviously it hasn't quite grasped the fact that you're meant to blow fire out, not in, Ravi thought to themselves as they watched the dragon pick itself up.
Quickly crouching on all fours, they neared themselves to the dragon, who once again was frozen solid with fear. As a last resort, the Terror tried charging - promptly getting their horns tied up in some hanging vines covered in flowers, which caused its head to be yanked back with a sudden force. Ravi laughed a little as the poor creature shook its head feverishly to try and rid itself of the offending objects. "Hey, hey, hey.." They muttered, stepping to the dragon - and realising it was a male - to untangle some of the vines. They quickly took out a small fish they had been hoarding in their pocket - thank god they had caught one today - and waved it in front of the Terror's eyes, who at once focused on the dangling food. "I'm not going to hurt you," Ravi spoke softly, holding out the fish. The Terror glanced into their eyes before tentatively snatching the fish and gulping it down, clambering a little closer to sniff at them. He wrinkled his nose before spying a small blob covered in tin foil and nuzzling at it, albeit harshly, before taking a quick step back for fear of being hurt.
Ravi was surprised. They drew out the tin foil and unwrapped it, noticing the shiny look in the Terror's eyes as the foil glinted. Inside it was a small, round, pearl-coloured bun. "This is Roasted Lotus Pudding," They instructed the Terror, breaking off a little piece and holding it in front of them. The Terror took a sniff and was about to bite it when Ravi pulled it away, laughing at the look of sadness the Terror emitted. "No, no, no - you've gotta work for this one." The Terror groaned in response, slightly confused and acting very angst-like. "Now, to get your fire working-" Ravi motioned as if a building energy was in them before pretending to spout fire into the air. "-you've got to breathe it out. Try it - like this!" They demonstrated using water, and spitting it out after filling their lungs. The Terror copied, but to no avail - he still breathed the fire in and caused himself to bloat like a balloon.
About seven hours later, the technique was finally perfected, with the Terror being rewarded the entire bun for his good work. As Ravi stroked the dragon, they realised how trusting the creature had become from such a short amount of time being together. "Y'know what? You've gotta have a name," They told the dragon, who cocked his head to the side and released a small puff. "How about... Something ssss-like... Hmm... How about... Sloane! And maybe..." They thought of surnames, the first appearing into their head. "Sloane Crottle! Yeah, sounds good!" Ravi stood up, causing the dragon to tumble off of them and growl at the impact they made with the ground.
"Sloane!" Ravi called - the dragon hesitated, confused. "Here Sloane!" Ravi motioned with their finger, beckoning the Terror closer. A step was taken by said dragon. "C'mon Sloane Crottle, move your scaly butt!" At the mention of his full name the Terror flew at Ravi's face, licking his cheek and excitedly huffing. "Sloane, Sloa- Yess, you're Sloane!" Ravi crooned as Sloane rested their head on Ravi's shoulders, happy to be carried away to his new home.
Favorite food;
Surprisingly, Sloane fancied Roasted Lotus Pudding as his favourite treat. Ever. Seriously; he'll eat it whenever he can.
Last edited by ahirked on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:24 pm

hyperthymesia. wrote:MASSIVE WIP
I should be able to hand in my entry to(day?)morrow at the latest of 8PM GMT. Is that okay??

yea that's fine!! ;;
    actually i just realized fri ck probably 1 day is too short of a contest time to write a whole journal entry i'm new at this
    i'll extend the date to feb. 6!!
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:26 pm

quillinx wrote:

yea that's fine!! ;;
    actually i just realized fri ck probably 1 day is too short of a contest time to write a whole journal entry i'm new at this
    i'll extend the date to feb. 6!!

Oh my god //breath of relief
    Thank you so much!! uvu
    Does it have to be a diary entry or can it be art? I read in the guidelines that it could be either, but if you have a preference..?
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:28 pm

hyperthymesia. wrote:
    Oh my god //breath of relief
    Thank you so much!! uvu
    Does it have to be a diary entry or can it be art? I read in the guidelines that it could be either, but if you have a preference..?

ye a h ahaha ;;;
either/both is fine! i'm honestly a fan of both kinds so feel free to do whatever <3
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Rider; tigerthenightfury
Name; Tally
Gender; female
Species;the terriblest terror
Taming Entry; i was looking for a nadder or some other dragon to tame when i came to a terrible terror! I wanted to tame her because she was the most beautiful terror in history! I came up to her with a fish. But she turned away and ran! I looked around and saw some dead mutton but i covered it in green tea! I brought it to her and she gobbled it up! It was either mutton or green tea! I made more until i was out of mutton. I just gave her the tea and she liked it! I laid down and deiced to sleep in the woods tonight. She climbed on my lab and slept with me for the night. She was mine, my dragon. Her name was Tally, Tally the tea terror!
Favorite food; green tea
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Mark!
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:39 pm

Rider; laredo
Name;
Gender; male
Taming Entry;
Favorite food;
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:28 am

Rider; von karma // Lissa
    Name; Embla (means "Elm Tree")
    Gender; Female
    Taming Entry;
    Lissa was sitting with her back against an elm tree, she was tracing the shape of a dragon onto a wooden tablet with some coloured ochre powder when she suddenly heard a noise from within a group of bushes and she lifted her head from her panel, frowning slightly at the suspicious noise, before shaking her head dismissively, and dipping her finger into the dried berry powder once more. "Hmm..."She murmured to herself, standing up before deciding to investigate this time. She had been carrying a basket of fish with her, having actually been sent out to search for her first dragon but having gotten distracted by her panel and painting powder. "Hummm..."She mused again as she pushed apart bushes to peer through the trees, hearing the sound of something moving in the bushes around her feet. It was clearly something small, she could tell by the little pitter-patter of its feet. She hurried back into the clearing in the elm trees, kneeling down to push her fish basket down from her shoulders and drop it onto the floor, pulling some of the fish out and leaving them a small distance away from her. She ducked out of sight, her eyes focused on the trees, the rustling moved about for a couple of moments before a little Terrible Terror burst from the bushes. The small dragon sniffed around at the fish, before pushing her head into the basket, pulling out all of the other fish, to reach something clearly very desired at the bottom. She snapped up the eel she had pulled out, Lissa grinning and creeping slowly from the bushes, her eyes focused on the dragon.
    "Hey there girl..."She kept herself low to the floor as she crept forward, the little dragon lifted her head suddenly, blinking her large eyes and then swishing her tail, curiously creeping forwards and tilting her head at the human. Lissa lay still as the dragon snuffled around her, appearing to be looking for threats, before the little dragon pounced on her back and sat herself there. Lissa had always loved Terrible Terrors.
    "Now what to call you..." She murmured, as the little dragon bounced from her back after hearing a noise, and began climbing one of the elm trees. "That's it! Embla!" She grinned to herself, as she sat up to pile the fish back into her basket whilst Embla scurried around in the trees.
    Favorite food; Eels
Last edited by yttd on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me