Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Why... why me, why? by Free Shade

Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Why... why me, why?

Postby Free Shade » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:35 pm

So, this is literally my new character.

It was once a child's friend but when they child grew up they abandoned them and it was left wandering around looking for someone to accept it.
Almost everywhere it went people feared it and pushed it away. It found another creature in the same situation as it (the bunny) and has begun to follow it everywhere.

The neck, fingers, legs, and arms are thin and stick like with round ball joints. The rest is a thick and blocky material (not smooth... kinda like chipped wood). Only has 1 eye. The other (the X) is painted on and they drawn on their mouth with a marker to show their current feelings since they cant talk.

I honestly have no idea why I love this character so much.
Maybe because it's so awkward and adorable.
Idk, I just have so much art planned for this character that it's ridiculous.

Character/art by me.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me