Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

attempt at isometric pixel art by 10ke

• Forum avatar size
Artist 10ke [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

attempt at isometric pixel art

Postby 10ke » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:35 am

was gonna be a juice box then it turned into a building - i guess it kinda looks like a church??
never again shall i do isometric pixel art, please dont use it w/o my permission
seriously, i praise those who do it all the time
hughhh *shudders*
also firefox decided to restart halfway through so i had to do the dirt + grass again :T
:^)
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: attempt at isometric pixel art

Postby 10ke » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:45 am

junebug. wrote:That's so cool!

thanks! :0
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 am

This is amazing :O very nice job, I love all the detail put into this!
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 10ke » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 am

RedFur1322 wrote:This is amazing :O very nice job, I love all the detail put into this!

thanks!! it was quite hard to get that into a 100x100 canvas eheh
10ke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me