by ravemn

by Pi.

Scott Watson Reference

Postby Pi. » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:29 am

ayy he's officially a teen now! 8D
i may tweak this a bit but for the most part his plain ref is done
a huge thanks to pip for aging him <3

Hey there I'm Pieinator! Feel free to call me Pie! o u o

This guy will go by the name Scott, and will also have the middle name of Watson, which he doesn't often get called by.

Scott is a name which is derived from a latin word meaning "one who speak Gaelic".
      Watson is commonly used as a surname (in this case it is not however) and can mean "the son of Watt".

Scott is biologically male and identifies as a male.

If you ask around to those who have seen Scott around, they will most certainly agree his personality has taken after that of his father's. In many ways he is similar to Dante, but in many ways he is also different.

Aloof

Much like his father Dante, Scott isn't a social butterfly. He often appears to be somewhat cold towards other beans his age, and is not at all a fan of becoming close to others. He keeps too himself most of the time, and can appear to be distant. This trait of his will not fade away as he grows older, in fact it is all the more likely to become more visible in his choice of actions. Apart from his mother Isis, Scott is unlikely to consider any other bean a close friend.

Independent:

Scott is also much like his father in the way that he is not a fan of depending on others. He will take matters into his own hands, and absolutely hates asking others for help. He believes this causes him to show weakness, and though young, despises to seem weak. On the rare occasion he is forced to ask for some form of assistance, even from his parents, he feels utterly embarrassed. Scott truly is a child of who prefers to stick to his own instincts and spirit.

Blunt:

To be honest, Scott is not so good at picking up and understanding the emotions of others. As a result, his attitude towards others is usually perceived as blunt and can drive beans away. Scott doesn't care much about this however, and isn't likely to try to change this about himself as he grows up. Even when around beans he considers as acquaintances he may come off as rude, causing feelings to be hurt.

Stubborn

Giving up? Never! This is a concept that Scott claims not be familiar with, and that very well may be this case. He is most definitely not one to surrender and turn back. No, Scott is one who will stand his ground until the bitter end. He is quite confident in his opinions,thoughts, and actions, and will never decide to do something without feeling utmost determination. However while his stubbornness has the potential to help him, it may also hurt him by causing him to do things that may eventually come back to bite him in the back.

Observant:

Scott loves to pick out details. Whether it be of his surroundings or of other beans, he will always be the first to point out both seemingly insignificant and obvious things. From his countless observations, he is known to make assumptions of others. For example, if someone has a clenched jaw, he may point out that they seem stressed. These deductions may confuse many, and if they ask how he could know or claim such a thing, he will gladly explain, but usually does so more to show off his thought process than better the interrogator's knowledge.

Intelligent and Clever:

Scott possesses intelligence and a mind of cleverness beyond his age. He sees everything as a puzzle waiting for him to put together the pieces. He is immensely skilled in the area of logic, and one could even say he craves it. This craving will only grow with age however, and once older it will only be satisfied by exceedingly more complex problems. On occasions that Scott feels bored, reckless decisions and events are likely to proceed.

Scott is nearly always seen wearing the following accessories:

-A navy blue or grey purple scarf
    -A badge which reads "Detective", always pinned somewhere on his body even if he isn't wearing the scarf
    -A silver chained bracelet with a binocular charm
    -A beige deerstalkers cap with a plaid pattern
    -His trusty old magnifying glass
    -A strand of string tied to his tail which he believes improves his memory

ImageImageImage

Scott Watson has very much so been awestruck by none other than the main character of the popular detective series Sherlock Homes. No not Dr.Watson, the character who Scott shares a name with, but the proficient and admirable detective himself. One could even go as fair to say that Sherlock is a role model of his. Though he is only a fictional character, Sherlock Holmes has inspired Scott in many ways, most of all in the pursuit of his passion. Scott wishes to be just like him when he grows up: a consulting detective! Though he is only just a child, Scott has already found himself addicted to the sensation of the chase and the satisfactory feeling of accomplishment with every case solved, both big and small.

Note: All art is by me, my apologies for the inconsistencies of the date in the signature! I'm still getting used to the change in year x'D
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups