Welp, here comes another year...

"Welp, here comes another year..." by NomadicSalad

Dressup entry

Welp, here comes another year...

Postby NomadicSalad » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:30 pm

"Hey, Dopper!" I called out to my small friend, who lay on the couch lazily flipping through channels on the television.
"Yeah?" He called back, not even turning his head to look.
"You need to get ready! The party's starting in an hour!" I yelled, watching his floppy dark ears bounce as he hopped up off the couch, he always had loved this party.
"You could've said that earlier, NomadicSalad!" Dopper whined, adjusting his party hat. "Now it's going to take me forever to get ready!" I only laughed, but then turned back to the mirror to part my fur right.

~Le Later at the Party~

"Ten... Nine..." The countdown began. I joined in at eight, but as I continued, I began to feel the sugar crash, getting sleepier by the second.
"Eight... Seven..." Dopper was bouncing up and down every second he counted.
"Six... Five..." I heard a loud 'kerchunk' from the other side of the room and my counting faded.
"Four... Three..." I was showered in glitter of every color, the air from the cannon ruffling my fur. Dopper looked at me and choked on his sparkling green soda.
"Two..." I looked up at the large-screen television, the ball almost to the very bottom.
"One... Happy new year!!!" Everyone yelled. Drinks spilled, surprise hugs threw people and food around, and the noise was nearly unbearable. I could feel the dark circles under my eyes, and I was quite ready to go to sleep.

The party ended fast, everybody heading out to their cars to go home and sleep the rest of the night.
"So, that was fun, wasn't it?" Dopper asked as we walked down the street, leaving behind a trail of glitter.
"Sure..." I yawned. "Let's just get home so I can go to sleep, though, okay? My mind can't process anything!"
NomadicSalad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me