1 x 1 ƧPӨЯΣƧ lost,. • .Hyung.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 ƧPӨЯΣƧ lost,. • .Hyung.

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:52 am

ƧPӨЯΣƧ

After the world was set off by a nuclear explosion, things haven't been the same, obviously they wouldn't be. But, people aren't the same. I know they must be traumatized, but its worse than that. We're breathing in this air, and its killing us. Every breath we take, more, and more spores enter our body. Don't breath, they'll take you. The infected.

☣Rules☣

1. All of Tess's rules apply.
2. Please keep swearing to a minimum of 'Damn'
3. For images, make sure that it is a drawn character without any colorful details. (This is the apocalypse!)
4. Please make a male and a female character, they can be related, but try not to have a relationship with yourself.

☣Kinds Of Infections☣

ClickersClicker Sound
These are the strongest kinds of infected. They cannot see anything do to spores sprouting out of their upper face and must use echolocation to sniff out their prey.

Runners
These are the weakest kinds of infected. Do nothing but run and attempt to infect or eat prey.

Bloaters
A more extreme version of a clicker, nearly impossible to kill, and give off sporse, so you must wear a gas mask to kill them.

Stalkers
These fall between Runners and Clickers. These creatures attack in the same manner as Runners, but are more aware of your presence.

Example: Lion
Animals can become infected as well.

Example: Human
These are the stages of the infection.

☣Code☣
(MUST MAKE A MALE AND FEMALE!)

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image%20Goes%20Here[/img]
[size=150]FULL NAME HERE[/size]
[b]Age: [/b]Here
[b]Gender: [/b]Here
[b]Personality: [/b]Here
[b]Siblings: [/b]Here (If any)
[b]Infected: [/b]Here (Yes or no) Please put number from Example: Human if infected.
[b]History: [/b]Here
[b]Lost In Explosion: [/b](Optional)[/center]
Last edited by Delete. Not Active. on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:00 am, edited 23 times in total.
Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 ƧPӨЯΣƧ ~NOT ACCEPTING~

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:46 am

Mikoto Youj
Personality:
At first glance, he looks like someone you wouldnt wanna run into at night, but when you get closer to him, you learn that he is a very loving person who will protect his sister at all costs.
Siblings:
Atsuko Youj
Infected:
Nope
WhatYouLostInExplosion:
Parents, his best friend Naomi and a golden pocket watch that was given to him by his father before the explosion. (Has been found)
Last edited by Delete. Not Active. on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 ƧPӨЯΣƧ ~NOT ACCEPTING~

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:54 am

Atsuko Youj
Personality:
A small young girl who thinks she can handle herself in the world. To be completely honest, she is often times helpless.
Siblings:
Mikoto Youj
Infected:
Nope
History:
Atsuko wrote:I was born in Rhode Island along with Mikoto. We grew up in a pretty bad household. Yeah sure, they were supportive and all, but they didnt give us what we needed to succeed. As in, I wanted to be an aspiring performer... and look where I am now! No where!

Umm... Oh yeah! I didnt really go to school. At least, not on rainy days. I dont know why though, I just didnt. And you may not know this, but it rains nearly everyday in Rhode Island, so Im not the brightest girlfriend... sorry about that.

I was going through some really tough s*** in my teens, which obviously is still affecting me today. Mikoto really helped me push though that. I was fine, just a normal girl, for another year or so. Then I relapsed. I would sit in my room all day, and never leave. Not even for food. Mikoto would slide oreos in a zip-lock bag under the door, but I would never eat them though. It was just, the thought of having no one understand what you were going through pained me. My mom and dad didnt bother with me and just assumed I was going through a dark phase like everyone does. Wrong. When I turned 15, 4 years ago, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Its a chemical imbalance in my brain that affects how I feel, act, and make decisions.
Last edited by Delete. Not Active. on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 ƧPӨЯΣƧ ~RESERVED~

Postby gone, » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Sawyer Sarlkon

Personality: Very mysterious and independent. He is a lady's man but he is very rude. He is not the kind of person that you would like to bump into.
Some things he says: "Sweetheart", "Damn it", "What the hell", "Does it effect me?", He also makes nicknames for people.
Infected: Nope
What he lost in explosion: His father and his best friend

Willow Joyle

Personality: Very shy and quiet, more of a daydreamer who has a lot of flashbacks. She is very kind, but she could has some days.
Infected: Nope
What she lost in explosion: Her mother, father, brother, but she still has her dog, Sadie

Sadie

Personality: Very overprotective of Willow and never leaves her side. If an infected comes near, she will bark and try to kill it, which she has done many times.
Infected: Currently dead
Last edited by gone, on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
gone,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:33 am

╔════════════════════════════════╗
x ☠ Mikoto ☠
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Mikoto opened his eyes to see the sky that he had always known to be blue, to be a deep brown color. He sat up quickly to look around. "ATSUKO! ATSUKO, WHERE ARE YOU?" No response. Mikoto began to breath heavily which sent him into a coughing fit. Maybe it was something other than breathing that caused him to cough, but that doesn't matter now. "What happened?" Mikoto asked himself, stood up and started down the road. He gasped to see a young girl laying face down in the dead grass, she looked to be dead herself. "Atsuko?" Mikoto darted over to the body and flipped it over to reveal that the girl had had white hair and blue eyes. (Willow) Almost the complete opposite that Atsuko and himself who both had red hair and piercing red eyes. "Dammit"

x ☣ Atsuko ☣

Atsuko woke up in a much less peaceful way than her brother, Mikoto. She woke up to the sound of clicking. "What the hell is that?" She thought.

Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone, » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:27 am

x☯ Willow ☯

Willow gasped as she was conscious again, and then she got flipped over. She then saw who did it. "Where are we" She said, but it sounded like a whisper.

x⚔ Sawyer ⚔

Sawyer walked into an old building, it was wood and was mostly torn down. He saw a gun on the table and picked it up. It was fully loaded. He put it in his belt and kept exploring. He didn't find anything else useful.
gone,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:39 am

x ☠ Mikoto ☠

"I have no idea." Is how Mikoto responded. He put out a hand to help her up. "You seem to have a little friend with you!" He said and pointed to the dog that was laying next to her. "By the way, I'm Mikoto ☠" He introduced himself and bowed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello! 안녕!
Just another fan girl here...
You can call me Hyung
Im obsessed with Bangtan Boys, and
anime! I am also a proud internet
addict with a shipping problem
(!Gay Ships are Yay Ships!)
Come join me in the deep dark web,
we can explore...
TOGETHER!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━COMING━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
©
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone, » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:50 am

x☯ Willow ☯

willow used Mikotos hand and got up. "Im Willow" Willow smiled. And that's Sadie" Willow patted Sadie on the head, and Sadie got up shakily, wagging her tail.

x⚔ Sawyer ⚔

Sawyer went out the building and saw a girl, then heard a clicking noise. He quickly went to the source of the clicking and before he could see what it is, he saw a Clicker. "Damn it!" He yelled as he started running. The clicker followed him as he ran to the girl. "Run!" He yelled to the girl.
gone,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delete. Not Active. » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:02 am

x ☠ Mikoto ☠

Mikoto looked down at the dog who appeared to be snarling at him. "Pleasure to meet you both! Also, you haven't seen a girl that has red hair and eyes like me have you? She's my sister." Mikoto said and put his hand on the back of his neck then looked at the ground.

x ☣ Atsuko ☣

Atsuko looked behind her to see a human like figure with fungus growing out of the upper half of its face. "Jesus Christ, what is that thing?!" She asked as she got up and began to run next to the man who was significantly taller than her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hello! 안녕!
Just another fan girl here...
You can call me Hyung
Im obsessed with Bangtan Boys, and
anime! I am also a proud internet
addict with a shipping problem
(!Gay Ships are Yay Ships!)
Come join me in the deep dark web,
we can explore...
TOGETHER!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━COMING━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
©
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Delete. Not Active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone, » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:32 am

x⚔ Sawyer ⚔

"No, I haven't" Willow looked at Sadie and pet her on her back. "Stop it" She scowled gently to the dog.

x☯ Willow ☯

"You think I know what the hell it is?" Sawyer snapped, looking behind him before pulling out his gun and shooting it. It fell and died.
Last edited by gone, on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
gone,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me