Ice Queen (read for story)!

"Ice Queen (read for story)!" by Shadow Foxx

Dressup entry

Ice Queen (read for story)!

Postby Shadow Foxx » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:09 pm

She roamed in her icy forest, smiling at the beautiful scenery she had brought to Chickentopia. ''Those little runts should be thankful that I have brought them great beauty.'' She muttered to herself angrily, having a sudden mood swing. ''Why do they all love my sister? I knew she was trouble from the very start. Bringing sweltering heat to slowly roast us in. I should go talk to her, and give her a piece of my mind.'' She traveled across her winter wonderland and found her sister who was gracefully sun baking on the balcony to her castle. Surrounded by it, was daylight and warmth. ''Sister! I am ever so mad!'' She leaped towards the castle, and burst through the door. ''What ever shall it be, young sister?'' The Sun Queen softly asked. ''I may be younger than you, but it doesn't mean you have more common sense!'' The Ice Queen shouted! ''Shh.'' The Sun Queen quietly whispered, and told her to take a seat. ''Young sister, don't be so cold hearted, have a heart of warmth, and let your feelings out.'' She calmly said. '' You are simply jealous because nobody loves your winter the way people love my summer. I am not bragging, or being mean, I am simply and calmly saying that you are jealous.'' Sun queen said. ''Oh sister.. I just want people to love and respect winter for what it is.'' The Sun Queen smiled at the statement her sister made, '' At first, people thought wrongly of my heat. They told me I was simply making them sweat and roast. So I did something to make summer special, and fun. Something to make summer exciting and to look forward to. I made the Summer Sun Celebration, with my mascot- Judy, who delivers happiness and fun to everyone.'' The Ice Queen looked at her blankly. Then she started to worry, ''How can I make people to look forward to winter? I don't have the first clue of my mascot, nor what it shall be.'' The Ice Queen panicked. The Sun Queen smiled at her. ''Ahh, I have a friend who had an idea, a great idea. But it just wasn't what I was looking forward to. He really wanted to be a mascot though.'' The Sun Queen quickly informed her little sister that he was a bit old. ''SANTA CLAUS!" An old wolf with a red coat with white fur and a strange hat came toward the Ice Queen. '' I have an idea. I call it Christmas.'' He explained how everything worked, and the Ice Queen accepted.

And that was how Christmas came to be, in Chickentopia.
(I'm not feeling my most creative, so sorry if its a bit confusing with all that talking).
Shadow Foxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ice Queen (read for story)!

Postby Shadow Foxx » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Oh yeah, btw I just realized the ice doesn't go that way XD
LOL! Bet you were expecting something dark and mysterious due to my username ;)
Shadow Foxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me