Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parra #286

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

Thinking snow forests!
Caeneus wrote:
WINNER

Loved the art and coding,really well done :D give Pine a good home!

Omosky wrote:
╔════════════╗

x
-:Username:-
xxxOmosky
x
x
-:Name:-xxxxxxxxx
xxxLupine
xxxgoes by Pine
x
-:Gender:-
xxxMale
x
x
-:Song:-
xxxNew Divide
xxxby Linkin Park

╚════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═══════════════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════x
----------Custom Lines by Cess
╔════════════╗

xx
XxXX-:Personality:-
xxCaring
xxCurious
xxOutgoing
xxHopeful Optimist
xx
XxXX-:Likes:-
xxLearning
xxTeaching
xxExploring
xx
XxXX-:Dislikes:-
xxExploring
xxPut Downs
xxFeeling Helpless

╔════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔════════════╝════════════════════════════════════════════╚════════════╗

xx
xxAll had a different word for him; omen, herald, prophet, harbinger. Those words all generally meant the same.
The only difference were the attitudes of the other animals. It all started the day the forest creatures found an
abandoned egg, which was him. What none of them noticed was, that was also the day that smoke started to rise
from the mountain. As he grew, so did the divide in the forest and the smoke from the mountain. Till one day into
adulthood, things came to a boiling point.
xx
xxThe first thing to erupt were the animals who feared him. Pine stood in the dawn's first rays, shocked at the
sudden chaos. Young and old were being slaughtered while the more capable adults were kept busy. They were
severely out numbered. When he could get himself to move, Pine did the only thing he could at that moment and
lunged into action. Old and young, he grab as many of the closest ones to him that he could carry and pull out of
the forest. Soon, who was left of the adults followed suit.The attackers jeered at the retreating animals while at
their heels. Pine and his family fled until the betraying animals turned back, happy with the results of running Pine
and the other animals from what had been all of their homes.
xx
xxThe same day, it was deep into the night when the mountain literally blew it's top. Dirt, chucks of wood, flaming
rocks, and ash started to devour what used to be their homes along with everything in it. It wasn't long before the
volcanic lightning started it's own flames. In the distance, the sheer terror of who were their attackers could be
heard, either being burned, crushed, or buried alive. Dismayed as they were, the animals were glad they had ran.
Yet, tears rained down Pine's face.
xx
xxA bad omen, a harbinger; the words pounded in his head. He was the reason for the slaughter previous of the
eruption. The words of his family repeated in his mind; a prophet, a herald. He and most of his family lived because
they ran from the surprise attack. He often wondered who had abandoned him. Pine knew though, that if his current
family have never found and raised him, that they would most likely would have had ended up like all the other
animals. Maybe he had been a warning, a sight for what the future held.
xx
xxThe next dawn when the choas cleared, Pine and his family shifted through the wreckage. Nothing was salvageable
and it surely was no longer fit to live there. Pine looked around at the desecrated forest from it's edge. Only a few
trees still had a partial branch or two. Ash clogged the sky as it continued to snow down. Pine dug a paw into the
piled ash. Looking down, and there he saw his name sake. A small, light blue Lupinus, mostly unharmed. One word
instantly popped in mind and it chased all the others out. Hope.
xx
xxPine turned to look at the way they had ran the previous day. It was untouched, except for some ash, and would
be the direction they would travel. Delighted and yet a tad sad, Pine wondered what adventures would come their
way as they looked for a new home.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

xx
XXXXContest Ideas:
●Best word(s) to finish a phrase.
●Riddles (musical, visual, etc).
●Guess the book/movie/song.
●Best score from a game.
●Break a code.
●Poems.
●Catch phrase.
●Build a character.
●What would they do scenario.
●Special item/memory/place and why.
●If they could give any gift to any other in world, what would it be and why.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Koi97-You provided a nice backstory and I liked the relationships you formed.However, the words were a bit choppy,all in all you had a great form.

dandyLIONscare-I would have liked to see a bit more words on your form,but i liked your gif

LadyChinaAru-Bit more words would have been great to see from you as well,but good likes and personality

~M a y a~-I loved your words and extras,your gifs were great and the only thing i really could have wished for was a bit more words,great form and great writing

KarKat Vantas ♋ -Good amount of words and good gifs,they really helped your form stand out a bit....next time maybe try to put in some more sections to break it up a bit.

Great job everyone!if you have any additional questions feel free to message me anytime with them :)
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parra Nursery Batch #286 [UFA!]

Postby koi97 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Username;; Koi97
Native Name;; Fenrir, A massive wolf of Norse mythology.
Common Name;; Fen'Harol, named after the wolf god from Dragon Age.
Gender;; Male
Song;; I know I'm a Wolf
Contest Ideas;; Limited impresses? Such as you limit what a person you can do. There is also funny gifs or pictures, naming contests, or maybe what their favorite food or treat is.
Personality;; Fen'Harol is different from the normal parra. He acts like a dog, or better yet, a wolf. He is the alpha and can easily show that. Even thought Fen'Harol is a parrapup, he doesn't really know that. He was raised by wolves, so he knows how to act and behave like one. Having a beak does make it hard on him at times, but he makes it by. Once introduced to parra society, Fen'Harol is like a child. He wants to touch everything and hardly listens. He is easily distracted by his family, a pack of wolves that took him in. Fen'Harol will always put his pack before anybody else and will also head their callings. He isn't the easiest to teach because he is highly distracted by either the new things he sees in the world, or by his pack, who does need their alpha. Fen'Harol is an open book parra, always expressing his emotions, which can really annoy him because at times, he just wants to hide the emotions.
Fen'Harol is a loyal parra and will never betray you unless you betray him first. Fen'Harol is not cruel, but he can be mean and he is not scared to express his hate towards anybody. Fen'Harol can be a bit emotional, and over-react at times. He is easily over-whelmed by other parras. He isn't the best with English, adding to his childish like personality when around other adult parras. Being raised by wolves also made Fen'Harol lack a few abilities. He can fly and he doesn't understand the purpose his wings. He is very curious by nature, but is also rather cautious. Fen'Harol is not fluent in any language, but has learned one ability, to mimic other noises, which he uses to his advantage. Sometimes, Fen'Harol can mistake one creature for another, like dog-looking parras for actual dogs.

History;; Fen'Harol was a meer hatchling that was founded by a wolf pack. He was left alone in the middle of a snowy drift. He was cold and shivering, barely alive when the wolf pack stumbled upon him. He was taken back to the pack, who didn't notice he was different. He smelled like a wolf pup. His parents had tried saving a wolf pup, yet the pup had passed on and it's scent had been rubbed off onto Fen'Harol. This allowed the pack to assume he was the missing pup. What happened to his parents is still mystery, one that may never be solved. Fen'Harol was only weeks old. The wolves never seemed to care that Fen'Harol was different. He become one with the pack and was raised the same as any other pup. As Fen'Harol grew up with the wolves, he learned how to speak like them. Being able to bark, but snarling and anything with the muzzle was impossible because he had a beak, and not a real muzzle. Around the time he was a few months, his pack was captured and moved to a nature reserve. He was once in Germany, but the move had transferred him to America, who was working on a breeding program to bring back the endangered wolf sub-species. His pack happened to be part of this project. He was tucked away with the other pups, so the humans that took them didn't notice the misplaced parra among the wolves. Once there, Fen'Harol also wanted to know what the stuff on his back was for. So he tried to fly for the first time, yet due to him not learning out to fly from his parents, his wings were(and still are) very weak and unable to really support his body weight.
Nobody did notice Fen'Harol, until years later when he finally stumbled across other parras. He spent the first years in his new home settling in, and dealing with the death of his adoptive father, who had passed away from an illness. Fen'Harol took over role as Alpha male of the pack and let his mother just rest and retire to be with the other elders. Fen'Harol earned his second, more personal name from his mother. After a year or two of being Alpha, Fen'Harol finally found society and started to learn what it was. It took him other year to cross paths with another parra. The first parra he ever meet, Fen'Harol mistook them for a dog. He never saw another, and yet they looked like one. Fen'Harol didn't want else to do but bark, and spooking the poor parra. Fen'Harol was confused when the parra ran off, not understand why the "dog" would just hurry away. Later that month, Fen'Harol met the same parra again and tried to figure out more about them, and this started his long journey of trying to learn about society, something that is very difficult for the parra to learn after his years of being raised and living with a pack of wolves.
Relationships;;
Ebony- Owned by Larimar;; Fen'Harol and Ebony had a rocky start. Ebony is a shy and easily startled parra. She wasn't ready to have some random parra start barking at her. Fen'Harol has little regrets over what happened during their first meetings because he didn't know the difference between an actual dog and a parra. Fen'Harol got Ebony to warm up to him. He spoke to her in clipped, child-like sentence, showing that he can understand languages, but he is not fluent in any. Ebony became a mentor to Fen'Harol more or less. When Fen'Harol wasn't busy with his pack, he was with Ebony, meeting more and more parras. Fen'Harol didn't really like it and preferred his pack over other parras as daily company, yet Fen'Harol doesn't mind the weekly visits. With Ebony's help(more or less) Fen'Harol was able to learn more about the world he lives in and how to behave around other parras. It's hard on him, and he often slips, reverting back his wolf-like ways that he is so used to.
Vince- Owned by Me;; Fen'Harol didn't like Vince at first, mostly because Vince thought it would be funny to make fun of Fen'Harol's name, yet Fen'Harol never told them his true name, as only his mate and his back can hear it. Fen'Harol was stiff and a very tense one around Vince, until he realized that Vince was nothing more than a lazy parra, who loved music. Vince was Fen'Harol's teacher when it came to art and music, as Vince was great at both. After about a month of tense, awkwardness between the two, Fen'Harol slowly warmed up to Vince, and started to view Vince as another friend.
Beatrix- Owned by Gryph';; Fen'Harol was always wary around Beatrix after Vince introduced Fen'Harol to his massive and ever growing family. Fen'Harol didn't understand her personality at all, but did like her taste in music. Through her and Vince, Fen'Harol learned a lot about music. Fen'Harol keeps his distance from Beatrix, not wanting to get dragged to a party, something he never wishes to join after she convinced him to go for his first time. Fen'Harol does see Beatrix as an equal and respects her, but at times, he can find her personality a little too much for him to handle.
Natsu- Owned by me;; Fen'Harol was very confused about Natsu when he first met the midget little pink thing. He was really creeped out by Natsu, who didn't seem to mind. Fen'Harol often used others around him to hide from the eager little thing. It took Fen'Harol months to finally relax around Natsu, and even then, it took Memnoch to help him. Fen'Harol doesn't seem to mind Natsu all to much, and starts to view as one of the crazy ones. Natsu grew close to Fen'Harol and showed Fen'Harol a glimpse at what true friendship is like.
Memnoch- Owned by Me;; Fen'Harol and Memnoch were quick to become friends. Memnoch often treated Fen'Harol like one of her kids and was always happy to help him when he wanted to help. Fen'Harol's favorite thing to do is con Memnoch into reading him short stories or tell him stories. Between Memnoch and Ebony, those two are the main ones the Fen'Harol trusts the most. The rest of the parras that Memnoch and the rest of his "friends" know are nothing to Fen'Harol. He has his close group of friends, and often treats them as part of the pack, which Memnoch finds amusing a lot of the times. She was the one who helped Fen'Harol look past Natsu's weird quirks and see the wonderful parra Natsu is. Fen'Harol often goes to Memnoch when in need of advice, or just to hear a story. Fen'Harol does put his pack first, which can often strain his relationships, but Memnoch has always supported him and let him do whatever.
Art Gallery;;
Wolf God~By Me
wip wip
Last edited by koi97 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Username: dandyLIONscare
Name: Epiphany meaning manifestation, striking appearance.
Song: Endless Skies by VNV Nation
Extra:

Epiphany is much like the snow. Her time is fleeting. She always is on the move.. Traveling the odd ends of the world.. She wants to see the mountains.. The temples of the world.

But it also reflects her personally, as she is gentle but also cold so that the world won't hurt her.
Last edited by dandyLION on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
───────────────────────────────

DANDYLIONSCARE
female >> pansexual >> older than you foo'
Vee. is my bee!
Fang is my thang!
Its Dandy, not Daddy.

Pm me about commissions
if you are interested

PLUMERIANS
VERA • KYLIX • SAIPH • MAI • ANDROMEDA
I will always cherish you, my dears.
KALONS
SATURNIA • HEX • DELTA • ZETA • WHISPER
SYN • PHI • IOTA

Art to the left is by Vee.
Icon is by Fui

dandyLION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Marking
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Username:
Name:
Extra:

Reserve!!
Song will either be;
Ghost - Halsey
Colors - Halsey
Oxygen - Thousand Foot Krutch
Or smthn idk
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parra #286 [UFA!]

Postby VAALRAVN » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:28 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
username;; imagine,
name ;; eryi
name meaning ;; snow
gender ;; male
age ;; currently sixteen in human years
bday ;; seventieth of august
zodiac ;; leo

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

favourite song ;; Wolves without Teeth - Monsters of Men

height ;; five feet
weight ;; sixty kilos
body build ;; slim, slender
markings ;; just his sparkles
accessories ;; a black scarf

sexuality ;; hetrosexual
friends ;; none
mother ;; deceased
father ;; deceased
sibling(s) ;; none
love interest ;; to this point, none
children ;; none that he knows of

[img]wip[/img]
╔════════════════════════════════╗
personality ;;

➡ Blunt
Although he is kind, he also has a very bad habit of being
too blunt. He tends t always say what is on his mind,
regardless of what other may think.

➡ wip
wip

➡ wip
wip

╚════════════════════════════════╝

[img]wip[/img]
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alienzgalaxy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:34 pm

╔══════════════════════╗
• dan/danny • non-binary • they/them •

character featured is andromeda!
check out his toyhouse page and feel free to fave him!!
[all art linked to credit, avatar made by Legandall ➸]
╚══════════════════════╝
alienzgalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Username:LadyChinaAru
Name:Annabella
Song:nickelback-someday
Extras:my extra's are listed below this!~
Personality:Down to earth,Clam,Not very social,Night owl,Friendly once you get to know her,can seem cold at first meet
Birthday:December 22
Hates:Heat waves,Mud/Slush,Overcooked food
Loves:Snow/Ice,Snow-cones,The smell of pine trees,Being outdoors,night time
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Cupid is needs friend. Reserved
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omosky » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 am

╔════════════╗

x
-:Username:-
xxxOmosky
x
x
-:Name:-xxxxxxxxx
xxxLupine
xxxgoes by Pine
x
-:Gender:-
xxxMale
x
x
-:Song:-
xxxNew Divide
xxxby Linkin Park

╚════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═══════════════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════x
----------Custom Lines by Cess
╔════════════╗

xx
XxXX-:Personality:-
xxCaring
xxCurious
xxOutgoing
xxHopeful Optimist
xx
XxXX-:Likes:-
xxLearning
xxTeaching
xxExploring
xx
XxXX-:Dislikes:-
xxExploring
xxPut Downs
xxFeeling Helpless

╔════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔════════════╝════════════════════════════════════════════╚════════════╗

xx
xxAll had a different word for him; omen, herald, prophet, harbinger. Those words all generally meant the same.
The only difference were the attitudes of the other animals. It all started the day the forest creatures found an
abandoned egg, which was him. What none of them noticed was, that was also the day that smoke started to rise
from the mountain. As he grew, so did the divide in the forest and the smoke from the mountain. Till one day into
adulthood, things came to a boiling point.
xx
xxThe first thing to erupt were the animals who feared him. Pine stood in the dawn's first rays, shocked at the
sudden chaos. Young and old were being slaughtered while the more capable adults were kept busy. They were
severely out numbered. When he could get himself to move, Pine did the only thing he could at that moment and
lunged into action. Old and young, he grab as many of the closest ones to him that he could carry and pull out of
the forest. Soon, who was left of the adults followed suit.The attackers jeered at the retreating animals while at
their heels. Pine and his family fled until the betraying animals turned back, happy with the results of running Pine
and the other animals from what had been all of their homes.
xx
xxThe same day, it was deep into the night when the mountain literally blew it's top. Dirt, chucks of wood, flaming
rocks, and ash started to devour what used to be their homes along with everything in it. It wasn't long before the
volcanic lightning started it's own flames. In the distance, the sheer terror of who were their attackers could be
heard, either being burned, crushed, or buried alive. Dismayed as they were, the animals were glad they had ran.
Yet, tears rained down Pine's face.
xx
xxA bad omen, a harbinger; the words pounded in his head. He was the reason for the slaughter previous of the
eruption. The words of his family repeated in his mind; a prophet, a herald. He and most of his family lived because
they ran from the surprise attack. He often wondered who had abandoned him. Pine knew though, that if his current
family have never found and raised him, that they would most likely would have had ended up like all the other
animals. Maybe he had been a warning, a sight for what the future held.
xx
xxThe next dawn when the choas cleared, Pine and his family shifted through the wreckage. Nothing was salvageable
and it surely was no longer fit to live there. Pine looked around at the desecrated forest from it's edge. Only a few
trees still had a partial branch or two. Ash clogged the sky as it continued to snow down. Pine dug a paw into the
piled ash. Looking down, and there he saw his name sake. A small, light blue Lupinus, mostly unharmed. One word
instantly popped in mind and it chased all the others out. Hope.
xx
xxPine turned to look at the way they had ran the previous day. It was untouched, except for some ash, and would
be the direction they would travel. Delighted and yet a tad sad, Pine wondered what adventures would come their
way as they looked for a new home.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

xx
XXXXContest Ideas:
●Best word(s) to finish a phrase.
●Riddles (musical, visual, etc).
●Guess the book/movie/song.
●Best score from a game.
●Break a code.
●Poems.
●Catch phrase.
●Build a character.
●What would they do scenario.
●Special item/memory/place and why.
●If they could give any gift to any other in world, what would it be and why.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Omosky on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Omosky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me