Akira: Death Angel Twin by kaisisles

Based on Click to view
Artist kaisisles [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akira: Death Angel Twin

Postby kaisisles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Technology | Learning but never using hacks and viruses | Japanese food | Anime art | Songs | Writing stories | Arguing with Akura | Eating Food | EAting more food | Busy places | Gloomy weather | Shadows and silhouettes
Dislikes:
Rainy weather | Bullies | Math | Working out | Studying | Tests | Being in a too quiet place

Akira is synesthetic, meaning she sees colors and shapes when she hears sounds or reads words. Although her synesthesia has no direct effect on her memory, she tends to remember things by their colors, as a normal person would be able to remember a color-coded sequence or sentence. Akira also has a very clear photographic memory, and these traits combined have given her what is known as a supermemory, and this allowed her to skip a grade.

Akira can be described as calm, but short tempered, as well as witty, sarcastic, and clever. She tends to make mistakes often, unlike her more careful sister, and is hot-headed and fiery. She isn't too interested in relationships, although rarely she does have crushes. However, her views are different than the average plumie's; instead of looking for a person to rely on in life, she sees a partner as an equal, to defeat the odds as one.

______Early Life______
Born on September 13th, Akira's parents had no idea that the quiet, shy, and easily overwhelmed younger daughter would someday rise to challenge all the odds that she had faced. Up until she was about 7 years old, Akira's size differed drastically from those of her friends and sister. Being much smaller than the average child plumie, her parents began to worry that she would always be a shadow of her sister, and not be able to think for herself and be thwarted by others easily. They couldn't think of a way to deal with this, and could only watch as Akira was tossed around and bullied at school, hoping that she would one day conquer the challenges that faced her. They knew one thing for certain: She would either be left as a shadow of someone else or become one of the greatest plumerians of all time. Akira became neither.

Tired of the bullying, frustrated because no one took her seriously, Akira learned to defend herself, learning to fight in that shadow-filled corner with the rusted drinking fountains. It was only a few months later that she finally snapped under the pressure and her true personality began to show: Not as the shady quiet girl who followed her sister everywhere, but as a bold character who thought for herself and who feared nothing.

During fourth grade, the bullies began to stop picking on her. In addition, Akira had grown much taller over the summer, passing her sister's height and many of her classmates'. At this point, Kurotasu and Akemi began to fear that she'd use her quiet power over others, because everyone, no matter who they were, once given with power will corrupt into a completely different being. Akira once again proved to the world--and her doctor--that she would conquer the divides that faced her. Instead of using her authority as vengeance for all those times she'd been cornered, robbed, and left aside, she focused her anger into helping others not be treated the same way. (The school bully rate went down 97% and the test scores went up 70%, making her principal very happy indeed 8'D <--that was a joke Akura used to tell her =P)

But Akira had a secret. Because she had no friends she dedicated her childhood into programming and learning about technology. This experiment began as her paranoia of being attacked with words, and she learned to create powerful barriers which would soften the blows. But as the years passed Akira learned that her skills could also be used offensively, although she never did so for fear of hurting someone else as others had done to her.

______Pre-teen Life______
Now a 'queen bee' at her school, Akira could have become a snobby stuck-up kid, but once again she lived beyond everyone's wildest expectations. Even with all this popularity and fame, Akira wanted nothing to do with it and tried to dress plainly and play with the kids sitting in the shadows during lunchtime. She still didn't to tell everyone about her synesthesia, fearing that everyone would think of her as a witch, as they were all only in fifth grade. But by now, her near-perfect test scores and the fact that every teacher seemed to like her already placed the suspicion in many kids' heads(because they were weird little children xD) Unknown to her, she had been born with a defect in her retina, that caused her eyesight to wear out at an extremely fast rate. So during fifth grade, she was prescribed a pair of glasses to wear.
The year passed, and in March her principal sent a letter to her house, informing them of her extraordinary state standard test scores, and recommending her to proceed straight to seventh grade. Akura turned green with longing at this, as the kids in their grade were complete oddballs, but unlike Akira she didn't have either photographic memory or synesthesia on her side. As a result, Kurotasu and Akemi had to change work times in order to accommodate the two different schedules.
About three months into school, their parents decided to move to a better district, because they had all this money sitting in a bank account and had much extra. Her family moved to a better school, much to her sister Akura's relief.

______TODAY______
Akira has found many friends in her new school, fitting in well despite her age difference. She attends eighth grade now, enjoys her school days and is very surprised at the low level of bullying at her new school. She belongs to the 'social nerds' group in her grade and isn't ashamed to be, and in addition to the fact that she radiated a shimmering power increased her entire group's standing in the school. Her power over technology, now common knowledge among she school's wrongdoers, added to that effect, although they were still unaware of the full extent of her skill. Akira knows to treasure the days she has left in middle school before she has to face a greater challenge than she has ever known: high school. One of the top five in the nation. Then the real excitement begins...

kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akira: Death Angel Twin

Postby average. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:08 pm

what a cutie!!
average.