Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cervinne Horses|#9

Postby River cat » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:37 am

Owner: HowlingHooves
Stables: The Bold and Noble
Name: Overgrown Agenda || Growth

Coat color: base seal brown roan, deer lighting
About: Growth is rather spiteful, full of the pride her species are known for, and nothing gets in her way when she wants something. Of course she happens to be frightened of nearly everything, too, making for a bad combination when out alone; she's a steady ride though, and if she's taken out with another rider and horse she's much more trustworthy than when alone with this mare. Her fear is sort of a false one, you could say, as it simply makes her lash out aggressively, dangerously at times, rather than make her run for the hills. She'd make a great guard dog, if she wasn't a horse!

Her better qualities are her protective instincts, for one; seems her fear makes her a great candidate as a brood mare in the future, as she's been seen chasing off hounds and other animals when there are mares with foals with her. There are hopes to show her a bit before breeding, but those may not pan out past small competitions done at home.
Brand:
Items: none

unbranded
Active equipment:

Last edited by River cat on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~traveling to another side~
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cervinne Horses|#9

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am

Gorgeous! Thank you so much. c:

Name:
Overgrown Agenda || Growth

About:
Growth is rather spiteful, full of the pride her species are known for, and nothing gets in her way when she wants something. Of course she happens to be frightened of nearly everything, too, making for a bad combination when out alone; she's a steady ride though, and if she's taken out with another rider and horse she's much more trustworthy than when alone with this mare. Her fear is sort of a false one, you could say, as it simply makes her lash out aggressively, dangerously at times, rather than make her run for the hills. She'd make a great guard dog, if she wasn't a horse!

Her better qualities are her protective instincts, for one; seems her fear makes her a great candidate as a brood mare in the future, as she's been seen chasing off hounds and other animals when there are mares with foals with her. There are hopes to show her a bit before breeding, but those may not pan out past small competitions done at home.

Brand:
Still to come! I'm working on a few different things with my stables brand design. c;
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cervinne Horses|#9

Postby River cat » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Updated her page c:

About Brand- it will be awailable a bit later, when I will finish all event horses. And probably there will be separate page for branding with some information about this.
~traveling to another side~
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me