Aoreix - Christmas 2015

"Aoreix - Christmas 2015" by Waekohuri

Dressup entry

Aoreix - Christmas 2015

Postby Waekohuri » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:11 am

"Ready for the jolly holidays, Uriuri?" Aoreix asked. She was chewing on a candy cane; peppermint just happened to be her favorite flavor! Uriuri jumped up and down with his little stocking.
"You sure are ecstatic for Christmas," Aoreix spluttered, almost dropping her candy cane.

She looked up at the sky, and it's little, twinkling snowflakes floating around. She caught a glimpse of a tiny sleigh with 6 tiny reindeer, and a red glow from the front.

"How cute!" She continued to watch it bob up and down. "I wonder..." Aoreix walked over to Nerine (WIP), and tapped her on the shoulder. "Is this the work of your Father?" Aoreix asked, pointing at the little sleigh and reindeer.
"Ya, how did you know?" Nerine was surprised.
"Your Father (WIP) is the only one here with those kinds of powers... lol," Aoreix replied.
"I guess you're right; but that's probably not even a tiny percentage of it," Nerine said. She looked at Uriuri on Aoreix's shoulder. "Does he (or she) even like Christmas? He is a shade."
"She loves Christmas. Uriuri actually hates Halloween!" Aoreix pats Uriuri on the head. Uriuri swats at her. "I think it has something to do with everything being dark and spooky." Aoreix laughed. "I don't even know."

"I wonder what will happen during Christmas..." Aoreix stared at the sky once again.
Last edited by Waekohuri on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waekohuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aoreix - Christmas 2015

Postby Waekohuri » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:13 am

Later that day, Aoreix was sliding across the large lake near Nerine's house. Only if she had ice skates!

"Umm, Aoreix...! I don't think that's safe," Rujii (WIP) called out.
"Why not? The ice feels thick enough," Aoreix replied.
"The lake doesn't usually freeze over enough to where it's safe to walk on," Rujii pointed out. "Zejiida tries walking on it every year, and ends up breaking the ice and falling in... He always gets soaking wet on a cold winter day..." Rujii shakes her head.
"Pfff... Fatty," Aoreix whispered.
"Just get off, please," Rujii said again.
"Alright, fine. I just want something to do, that's all," Aoreix said frowning.
"You can help with Christmas gifts," Nerine said, walking over smiling.
"Why would I want to do that?" Aoreix interrogated.
"Nobody else does it except for me, my Mom, and sometimes Hazel," Nerine said. "But I do think there will be more help with the more girls we have... They happen to be the only ones doing the Christmas shopping, and it's better to do it earlier."
"Do you even know what to get?"
"Not specifically. But once you look around, you'll find something."
Aoreix sighed deeply. "Fine. But who else is going?"
"It's just going to be and Mom today, but I think tomorrow or whenever we go again, Hazel, Sóley, and Jahzara will be coming with."

To be continued...
Pic of the Week/Month: Beerus vs. SSJ Goku
Song of the Week: Text

Feel free to PM me about Dragon Ball Z/Super! (I absolutely adore them)

Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text

"I'm a very generous god.
But there's just one thing I absolutely cannot stand.
And that is the insensitivity of people who won't
give me my due respect!"

~Beerus, God of Destruction
Waekohuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me