Based on Click to view
Artist SchnaDin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aktrioen Worg #20

Postby SchnaDin » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:44 am

1000 years after an nuclear war between the human race has destroyed the world making it uninhabitable to live on. The once graceful earth is now covered with radiation and the air was toxic. However this wasn't the end of life, animals and plant life lived on and some humans had survived and after generations they had started to grow immune to the affects of the radiation. The plants and animals who lived in the toxic wasteland become immune to the affects of the radiation.
Dogs and wolves involved into the same species, Worgs. They were given a mission, to be the guardian of earth, to protect what is left of the world and to protect it from destruction. They had become the guardians of earth, protectors of life.

[pic here will show the worg without armor after the one was replaced]

As a new member of the team i want to greet you all with my first official adopt! c:
This Worg has a tiny hair edit because of the radiation, where he used to live. After traveling great distances he reached the territory of Astril, Tiryal and Jungro!

It's your turn to decide following questions:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Which way will this Worg decide to go? And why?* (500 words max):
Extras (optional):

*Astril as a civilian, which does common jobs like hunting, gathering materials and studying the outlands of the city
Tiryal as a Warrior, who fights for the good and protect the other unarmed Worgs
Jungro as a merciless fighter, who doesn't care about rules, other Worgs or their surroundings

End date will be announced soon!

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aktrioen Worg #20

Postby Angelus Gaston » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Username: Angelus Gaston
Name: sid
Tiryal.
Its in Sid's nature to protect those who cant protect themselves.
Though he does come across as quite cold and distant he really does have a heart of gold and once he vows to protect someone he will stop at nothing to complete that mission.
A strong and fearsome fighter he is able to take care of any threat that should befall the others he is feared by those who managed to escape ( which is very few ) tails being told about a single worg capable of taking on a pack.

Extras (optional):
A Loner by nature his past he would sooner keep a secret he lets very few others get close to him for fear they will get hurt or be brandished with the same name he himself has earnt. Only one doesn't seem to care a young she wolf by the name of Angelus.

The sound of footfalls as someone approach was enough to grab my attention from my attempt at sleep, the culprit not realizing I was awake carried on moving forward.
I growled lightly before I got up tackling the offender" easy I'm not an enemy or a meal " the she wolf said pinned beneath me jaws inches from delivering the final bite. I backed off letting the young wolf roll to her belly " you know not to sneak up on me" I sighed ears back I turned my head from her ashamed I had not none the difference between her and a threat.
She scoffed standing up" its only been a few days its going to take awhile for you to get use to being in a pack again" she said bumping me as she walked passed" know stop moping and move your tail " she snapped.
I stood up the weight of the armor I wore was nothing and I easily kept up with the light built she wolf " you know you don't have to distance yourself from the rest of them " she said as we passed through the city the others turned to look and I growled lightly" its hard when your different " I said. She chuckled her tail waving " speak for yourself Sid " she said and stopped a new sent on the wind and outsider.
I growled and heard my companion growl beside me " time to work " she snarled and I nodded at least someone was willing to trust alone wolf.
I just hope she felt the same if she ever found out why I had left my last pack.

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 am

Username: HowlingHooves
Name: Sur'Kesh
Which way will this Worg decide to go? And why?* (500 words max): If he were being honest with himself, he'd choose to side with Tiryal; he's a natural born fighter, and he won't stand by while another is beat down for simply being born into another position. But on the other hand, he doesn't play by any set laws himself. If he sees a Jungro assaulting an Astril lhe's quick to jump in and take care of them with just as much ferocity as they themselves, as merciless fighters, are known for. Kesh is torn between remaining one of the Jungro and joining the Tiryal, knowing he would do better simply keeping the darker beasts from the others if he wasn't stuck by some code or laws.
But in his heart he knows he is also a perfect candidate to join the Tiryal, and this is where he hopes to find his place.
Extras (optional):
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:29 am

Username: Warrdog
Name: Alex

Alex is highly indefferent to any of thr plight between the packs; he doesn't care who's fighting for what so long as he's left alone. His skill was first noticed by the Jungro who attacked him as a loner. He lost, but was able to hold his own against three of them at once. Feeling weak he joined them to become strong - by any means necessary. He leaves the messy work to his packmates, but enjoys causing trouble at his own leisure. He's not highly aggressive and brutal like most Jungro until youve challenged him or his way of life - which is very lazy compared to other worgs. Alex would rather spend his time strolling about minding his own buisness than tearing someone's throat out, but his teeth aren't there for nothing, and although he only uses them to defend himself, as selfish as that is, they're still just as deadly as any trained warrior's, albeit his method of fighting is a bit sloppy. He fits right in with his pack, take what you want, because no one's gonna stop you, right?

Extras (optional):
While this doesn't happen often, Alex has been known to cannibalize his own. He doesn't share this secret with anyone and often, if he can, will drag the body off somewhere where he can be alone for a long while. It started with a puppy, unfortunately, he was charged with disposing of the body of a pup who had died of illness only one month after birth - he thought they were supposed to be immortal, guess they were all vulnerable at one point in their life or another. He was very hungry and digging a grave was too much work for him at that moment so, hesitantly, he began to eat it. Realising that it wasn't any different from prey they hunted. He was upset with himself for awhile after that, he couldn't consume the whole body and ended up burying it anyway. However, the thought never left his mind and after coming across a fallen Astril the urge came over him again, only this time, the wash of sickness from eating his own kind didn't hit him, only hunger.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aktrioen Worg #20 - Closed for Judging

Postby SchnaDin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:43 am

Sorry for the looooong inactivity! D:
This will be closed for judging now!
Winner will be announced very soon!
Thanks for participating, everyone! c:

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Bump

Last bumped by Warrdog on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:35 pm.

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets