Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cervinne Horses|#2

Postby River cat » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:18 am

Owner: slit
Name: Caribou
Coat color: bay roan base, deer lighting
About: Caribou is strong in her will-power, very loyal to the one who guides her and always loving a good rush of competition. She is focused in what she wants and has a fire inside of her when it comes to proving her worth. Caribou, in an overall sense, has a fairly calm demeanor on the outside and so long as she is trusting of her human she will follow them wherever they wish to put her. However, this also means this lady is incredibly careful of picking out the worst in others and, like other Cervinnes, she is quite good at sensing the danger in a situation- Caribou is quite determined to save her own hide, too, thank you very much. She seems to have a good mind and spirit for jumping, but often it's harder to find her than others as the mare will approach you when she's ready, and if she doesn't care to be found that day there will be no way of spotting her.
Items: none

Active equipment:

Code: Select all
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2406907&size=large&format=png&rev=1448855921

Last edited by River cat on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~traveling to another side~
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cervinne Horses|#2

Postby *JACKAL* » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am

Username: *JACKAL*
Name of the horse: Amber
About her: A fiery girl that loves to jump as high and as long as she can. She can run pretty fast but prefers endurance. Way too energetic and is rarely seen chilling out in the forest, and much prefers the open spaces. She likes obstacles and is always looking for new ways to cross or jump them. She loves to paddle too.

She's very spirited and will dodge humans that try to ride her, but does care for them non the less, and is always on the look out for danger, (well actually goes looking for it) And she wonders why the other Cervinne call her a danger magnet.

Her favorite element is fire and can been seen staring at it for hours, which is pretty much when you will see her standing still for more than 2 seconds.

She also loves wolves and can been found running along side them frequently, (she likes to think she is one of them). Also thinks of herself as a lone wolf.

She is a loner, but can be very social if she's bored, which is rare.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:49 am

Reserved
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:06 am

Username: slit
Name of the horse: caribou
About her:

Caribou is strong in her will-power, very loyal to the one who guides her and always loving a good rush of competition. She is focused in what she wants and has a fire inside of her when it comes to proving her worth. Caribou, in an overall sense, has a fairly calm demeanor on the outside and so long as she is trusting of her human she will follow them wherever they wish to put her. However, this also means this lady is incredibly careful of picking out the worst in others and, like other Cervinnes, she is quite good at sensing the danger in a situation- Caribou is quite determined to save her own hide, too, thank you very much. She seems to have a good mind and spirit for jumping, but often it's harder to find her than others as the mare will approach you when she's ready, and if she doesn't care to be found that day there will be no way of spotting her.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:59 am

Username: -Lovely-
Name of the horse: Chala
About her:

flighty, pleasure seeking, aggressive, enthusiastic, fearless, leader

To many, Chala never seemed to quite grow into adulthood. She is a hedonistic risk taker. Who else would you find playing with an angry porcupine but Chala? Chala sense of self is, perhaps unhealthily, directly related to her status in the group/what people think about her. She often feels the need to prove them all wrong. Her mother was an integral part of the community before her death. And though Chala was still yet a filly, all of her mother's responsibilities were thrust upon her until another replacement could be found. She did her duty to her herd and rose to be one of the standout leaders of her generation. Now that that time in her life has passed, she is determined to live it as happily as possible. The thought of missing out on life's opportunities kills her. Perhaps, too, her unusual aggressiveness and headstrong personality could be easily attributed to her situation. However, everyone that has ever known Chala or her father, know that it is an inherited trait.
Viperly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River cat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Going to choose the owner in a day, If you want to edit your form you should do it as soon, as you could ^^
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River cat » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

slit wrote:Username: slit
Name of the horse: caribou
About her:

Caribou is strong in her will-power, very loyal to the one who guides her and always loving a good rush of competition. She is focused in what she wants and has a fire inside of her when it comes to proving her worth. Caribou, in an overall sense, has a fairly calm demeanor on the outside and so long as she is trusting of her human she will follow them wherever they wish to put her. However, this also means this lady is incredibly careful of picking out the worst in others and, like other Cervinnes, she is quite good at sensing the danger in a situation- Caribou is quite determined to save her own hide, too, thank you very much. She seems to have a good mind and spirit for jumping, but often it's harder to find her than others as the mare will approach you when she's ready, and if she doesn't care to be found that day there will be no way of spotting her.

Congratulations! Slit, would you like to brand your mare?

Thank you all for participation, good luck with future contests c:
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:57 pm

i am dying don't mind me

thank you so much, i fell in love with caribou c:

and yes! i decided i wanted my brand to be something simple, so a lovely cervidae hoof would be nice uwu
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River cat » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Looks great! Any wishes about place of the brand?
*Just in case, your brand will be on all your cervinnies ^^
ART Gallery DA
River cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 pm

River cat wrote:Looks great! Any wishes about place of the brand?
*Just in case, your brand will be on all your cervinnies ^^

ahhh just on the classic hindquarters area is fine w/ me :>
thank you !
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me