Based on Click to view
Artist Blumoonwolf [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soda Shiba #16

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:18 am

What are Soda Shibas? wrote:
Soda Shibas are a unique breed of Shiba Inu. They are smaller than an average sized Shiba Inu, and walk very carefully so they don't break. Their diet consists of mostly sweets and desserts,such as ice cream, cake, sometimes they'll eat a plain container of frosting. They are very soft and have a naturally curly tail, as well as fluffy fur. But their fur and skin are transclucent, and inside of them is soda that fizzes when they are emotional, hurt, or angry. This soda can act as blood to Soda Shibas, so they are very delicate. Their "designs" are usually on their bottle, and very rarely, their fur skin isn't see through. Soda Shibas are very friendly creatures who love to roll around and play. Though there are some Shibas with a temper! The only thing besides breaking that can harm a Shiba is if they get too excited or angry, they'll shoot up as if you put Mentos in a Diet Coke. This seriously hurts them, because their soda will go flat or it will lessen. Though, most of the time, they are very good-natured companions who love people.

So... another Soda Shiba for you all!~

I dunno, I had a lot of fun making them, I really hope they go to a good home!

Impress me, prettying up and extras are allowed, though the form has to have at least these four basic things;
Code: Select all
Name:

Story:

This will remain open until two or more completed forms are filled out..
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soda Shiba #16

Postby Blumoonwolf » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 am

Reserved for the Winner-

Good luck to anyone and everyone!~
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:24 am

Name:
Aeri

Personality:
Aeri is a very energetic Shiba, running around and playing, and is always looking for new friends. She is a bit clumsy though, usually tripping on anything around, or even on air. She's even broke a few times, but fixed herself up. She very kind and caring, but naive, leading to her getting used sometimes. She never seems to mind, though, just happy to help someone out. However, Aeri can and will get very serious if someones hurts their friends in any way. She will defend her friends, but isn't at strong as she wants to be, physically and mentally.

Story:
Aeri giggled, staring at the butterfly that was flying near. As it flapped farther away, she chased after it. Not surprisingly, she tripped before long. She looked up and the butterfly, grimacing. She stuck her tongue out at it at it flew away. "Fine! Meanie! Be like that!" She giggled again, then got up and dusted herself off. Maybe she should stop chasing things.
Last edited by gomi. on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 am

Name: Glitch

Story: Glitch loves computers you know why because he was actually a computer game, then one day he just climbed out of the computer. Later to find Piper may ( the girl who owned the computer ) staring at him as he climbed out of the desktop. She then picked him up and set him on her bed. She never said one word , the next moment she turned around to grab a sketch pad and pencil. Glitch hid underneath one of the wrinkles in her covers, she looked back and he was gone! Soon later she found him. And they became friends, and they still are today having fun with Lizzie's kids!! X3
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maizyminischnauzer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:17 am

Name: Dusk

Story: Dusk used to be in a pack of wild dogs, but something horriable happened.... Dusk and all of his pack were separated from a huge tsunami some of them were wiped out but others surived. Dusk was one of them he then began to search for a home he found a crystal cave and somehow he turned into this species a species that no one has seen before.
maizyminischnauzer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

dewdropowl21 wrote:Name: Dusk

Story: Dusk used to be in a pack of wild dogs, but something horriable happened.... Dusk and all of his pack were separated from a huge tsunami some of them were wiped out but others surived. Dusk was one of them he then began to search for a home he found a crystal cave and somehow he turned into this species a species that no one has seen before.

Winner!~

I liked the story though it was a bit abrupt, (though all of them were ;3) and I thought it was pretty cute!~
Congratulations, I hope you like Dusk~
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me