The child born into darkness will light our path to freedom by GREML0RD

Based on Click to view
Artist GREML0RD [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The child born into darkness will light our path to freedom

Postby GREML0RD » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:04 am

ᵀʰᶤˢ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ˒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉᶰ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ˒ ʷᶤˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵏᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉˢ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢˑ

AAa my baby boy is all grown up ;w; He'll grow into his horns soon but I'm going to wait a bit u,w u I want him to grow into them. Plus, they don't exactly fit on this canvas XD I might have to do them on sai or something. I'm not sure ;w;
I put a little fluff in the places he had them on his teen ref ;w; viewtopic.php?t=2647909 it's mostly just where the cheek is and the scruff of the neck.
I really need to add his accessories, he now has several ribbons. He has the red one with the coin from when he was found as an egg, a rusty orange ribbon given to him by Sherlock *wiggles eyebrows* coughherefusestotakeitoffcough, and just random ones he likes to wear cause he's kind of feminine XD he really likes the lacy satin ones in particular.
Code: Select all
 [left][color=#3b3131][size=125]Gonzo[/size]
        ══════════════════════════════════════════
        [size=85][b]W[/b]ords words words words words words words words words words
    words words words words words words words words words words
    words words words words words words words words words words[/size][/color][/left]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name:
    Gonzo
Appearance:
    ❅ Blind
    ❅ Extremely fluffy
    ❅ Light weight
    ❅ Petite
    ❅ 6"3 tall
Contest form:
Theme song:
Accessories:
    ❅ Ruby red ribbon
    ❅ Golden coin with foreign encryption
    ❅ Rusty orange thin ribbon
Horn reference:
    Coming soon
    Image Image Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed
only if there is a light from within."

-Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Personality:
    Quiet//Thoughtful//Peace-maker//Wise//Noise sensitive//Naive
    Gonzo is a quiet person. He likes listening to others and assessing what kind of person they are through their words and actions. As a child he spent a lot of time alone due to a helicopter mother, so he grew up being a quiet kid, which eventually turned him into the quiet adult he is now. You would never hear him yell unless he was very upset, which is rarely never.

He's a pretty thoughtful guy, thinking of others before himself. He'd be the kind of guy that is a little too thoughtful almost to a point where he's a door mat. But he does have his limits and knows when he's being taken advantage of. But still, he likes to try his best to please others. Some might call him a people pleaser but this is due to his insecurities of never being good enough.

Gonzo rather make peace than fight, and tries talking it out rather than fighting. He doesn't believe in fighting and avoids it at all costs. He thinks its a waste of time and people get hurt when it can easily be resolved. Though he does accept the fact that sometimes things just can't be talked out and action must be taken.

Since he spent a rather lonely childhood, Gonzo did a lot of studying to find out about the world out there. He liked having knowledge and absorbed as much of it as he could. Knowledge was power to him and made him feel educated. He liked using really big words as a kid, making him feel bigger in size even if he didn't know their full meaning. But he has sense grown out of that, as he starts to feel like he's coming off as egotistical. But he hates not knowing something, it leaves him feeling vulnerable and insecure. Gonzo feels the need to know everything and if he doesn't then he feels useless.

Gonzo is very noise sensitive, especially as a kid. He doesn't mind noise but when he doesn't know where he's at and there's too much going on around him he can have panic attacks. He was once in a mall with Sherlock, lost his bearings, and ended up jumping at every noise, bumping in to others, and eventually falling into a fountain getting himself soaked to the bone. Since then Gonzo refuses to step foot in a mall again. Though he does have a liking for their soft pretzels and swears that's the only good thing about a mall.

Gonzo is a bit naive towards others intentions, thinking that most everyone is good at heart. In addition to this he doesn't exactly know personal space, so if you have long fluffy fur then he's bound to want to touch it. There's something about personal space that he never fully grasped. Maybe this is due to the influence of a childhood friend, but pretty much everyone is his eyes are good. Reality has taught him that this might not be the case.

Interests:
    Trains//Ribbons//Hair//Winter
    Despite being afraid of loud noises, Gonzo has a weird fascination with trains. It's odd but he's always loved them. As a kid he used to sneak out of the house late at night and sneak down to the local train station where he would spend time with the trains. Of course all the staff members grew to know him and loved teaching the kid stuff and letting him stay after hours. No one was sure why they really allowed him to hang around, maybe it was due to pity but they could never turn those cute puppy dog eyes away. Just don't tell Roxanne.

Gonzo loves ribbons and collects them. There's something about them and all their variations that makes him want to collect more. He loves their textures and different threads that make up the ribbon itself. He has a tendency to decorate with ribbons alone, and even though he can't see their colors and exact details, he somehow manages to pull it off. He small one room apartment is a collage of colors, and at a certain time of day, the light bounces beautifully off all the ribbons, making the apartment into a rainbow.

Because of a childhood friend who always wanted him to brush her hair, Gonzo really likes hair. And unfortunately, he doesn't understand personal space, so he might run his fingers through your hair. He especially loves fluffy hair and gets the urge to brush the hair. If your lucky, he might even braid it or put ribbons in it too. Cuddles and hair brushing, that's the ultimate way to make him totally melt inside.

Due to his long hair and blood line, Gonzo tends to love winter. It's his favorite time of the year and he especially loves snow. Everything about winter he loves and looks forward to it all year long. If he could have winter all year long then he absolutely would. He loves it so much he's actually slept out on his apartment porch a few times when it was snowing. He'd just sit and listen to the soft fall of the snow flakes as they slowly collect around him, making a blanket of snow around him.

Relationships:
    Family
    Roxanne//Uncle Tsume//Cousin Kid
    Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Friends
    Kisha//Sherlock
    Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Everything you see exists together
in a delicate balance. As king, you
need to understand that balance and
respect all the creatures, from the
crawling ant to the leaping antelope."

-Mufasa
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

What happened to Gonzo? wrote:In an unknown Russian kingdom, hidden from society, lived a king who ruled over the kingdom. The king ended up falling in love with one of the servant girls that worked in the castle. But falling in love between social classes was frown upon so they keep their love hidden from the public. The servant girl ended up baring child to the king and they tried their best to keep the whole thing hidden. But despite their attempts a chamber maiden found out about the romantic affairs and threatened the king that she'd tell the kingdom about their love if he didn't marry her. Due to the chamber maiden having royal heritage the marriage was acceptable and they were wed. But as soon as this happens the new Queen, the chamber maiden that married the king, turned on the servant girl. She declared that the servant was to be beheaded for her treason to the throne so the servant girl fled the land with the new born egg. The Queen sent the royal huntsmen after her and when the servant girl was out of options she left the egg in the woods and led the huntsmen away from her beloved child. The egg is later on found by a stranger, unknowing of the secret kingdom, and takes the egg in as their own. As the child grows into adulthood, not knowing anything about their past self, they set out to find the real them. Eventually, using the little clues they can get, they find their real home in ruins. While they had been away the king had fallen into a great despair in the loss of his beloved and their child. During this time the Queen had taken over, plunging the kingdom into a dark time. Now the child is apart of an old prophecy stating a golden child would bring light to the ones lost in darkness.

The horns of a king:
    The royal family will grow two types of horns, the "crown horns" or "sword horns". These determine whether the child will be a knight or the next king or queen. Only one child will bare the crown type horns and can be of any gender. Though the "crown horns" have been historically documented to be more prevalent with the male gender, there has been documentation that the female gender can grow these horns as well.

If the child in question grows the "crown horns" it starts off as the two main horns, coming in stumpy but sharp. As they grow they immediately start to twist, twisting in on each other til there is a large gap in the horns. This gap is for the family jewel to be dangled in and is the most important part of the king's crown. When both horns have grown to their full height then come the smaller horns, each to the side of the middle piece. They as well start out stumpy but sharp and as they grow they slowly split into two different sections and curve around the middle pieces to make an almost complete loop around the outside of the middle horns. These horns are what determine which baby will become the next king. The only way for the child to grow these horns at all is if they are in direct blood line with the present king, but the mate can be of any bloodline. As long as the baby comes from the barer of the crown, then there is a chance they will grow either the "crown horns" or the "sword horns".

The "sword horns" are simpler, being one horn that grows straight out of the head. These horns are thick and sword like, their purpose to be used in the war to fight. Unlike the "crown horns", this horn has been documented that it can be genetically manipulated to look more like the spouses horns, having similar traits like being wavy, more curled, or having extra segments protruding from it. But no matter what, this horn will always have the base form of a single sword like horn. The child that bares this horn is usually more muscular built. They are physically and genetically meant to be fighters, but they aren't superhuman either, just naturally muscular and war ready even if they aren't sociologically.

The beginning:
    The dark figure ran swiftly through the woods. Their breath came in quick short billows of steam emitting from their nostrils as they ran wildly, without direction, through the maze of trees. Their sparkling eyes flickered back and forth as if keeping watch of something, like an unknown force was going to jump out at them through the trees. They kicked up small balls of snow behind them as their tail streaked out behind them to keep balance. They ran low to the ground like a greyhound, avoiding wind turbulence.

As the figure passed under the bareless trees sounds of a hunt could be heard in the distance, following the figure's trail in the snow. The sounds of angry shouts and baying hounds echoed through the silent woods. At the sound of this the figure stopped and set down the parcel they carried in their mouth, a soot black egg wrapped in red ribbon. The figured huffed as it looked around then picking up the delicate package they carried on.

Jumping over roots and fallen logs, dashing through crestfallen fields, wadding through icey rivers, and passing under the outstretched branches of bare trees; the figure kept running, doing anything in their power to get the hunters off their trail but the hounds were persistent on their prey. As the hours passed slowly the figure began to tire from the running and soon their once swift movements were sloppy and ragged. Still, they held the precious package firmly in their jaws as if their life depended on it.

Finally the figure couldn't take it anymore, the hounds still hot on their trail. They stopped in the path, looked around warily, and set the egg down in the snow. Tears streamed down the cheeks of the dark figure as they looked down with soft sadness. The tears turned to ice drops before hitting the ground.

"Goodbye my love. Let someone love you as much as I have, even with the little time we've gotten together." Their words were laced with a thick Russian accent as they tightened the red ribbon around the egg. As they did so they added a coin and attached a note to the ruby red ribbon.

The figure was situating the note properly when howling alerted them. They raced off, having gotten a claw snagged on the paper, accidentally ripping it. ;...Worst Christmas present ever...'

The note, having said before being ripped and the words that once were now were lost to time, had said;

ᵂᵉ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒᵘʳ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ʷᶤᵗʰᶤᶰˑ ᴹᵃʸ ᴳᵒᵈ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉᶤʳ ᵖᵃᵗʰ ᵗᵒ ᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐˑ
Last edited by GREML0RD on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The child born into darkness will light our path to free

Postby corviidae » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:00 am

i hope it's okay to post here, if not I'll delete it QwQ
Gonzo grew up so handsome

i did a sketch of him for you in my math class ;v;
http://i.imgur.com/ppTdGx6.jpg
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      .| | | | | |
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・millie・desdemona ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ coconut ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azemyc » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:16 am

ooooh the fluff is everywhere and he looks fab as heck, you know

sherlock;; -cuddles up against Gonzo- warmth and ribbons, warmth and ribbons
hello

---------
transmasc
he / they

----------
azemyc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Sen the Reaper wrote:i hope it's okay to post here, if not I'll delete it QwQ
Gonzo grew up so handsome

i did a sketch of him for you in my math class ;v;
http://i.imgur.com/ppTdGx6.jpg

Aaa thank you so much ;w; and it's no problem at all <3
Aaa that art! Omg thank you so much <33 he's precious qwq

kerik wrote:
    ooooh the fluff is everywhere and he looks fab as heck, you know

sherlock;; -cuddles up against Gonzo- warmth and ribbons, warmth and ribbons

Mmmm thank you ewe the fluffball has finally leveled up

Gonzo; The best two things in the world *scoops up Sherlock cause Sherlock's so smoll now* you know, you're really adorable when you're small qwq I can just cuddle you like a little stuffed animal
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:50 am

This is still one of my favorite beans. He's so lovely! <3
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GREML0RD » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Lady Masquerade wrote:This is still one of my favorite beans. He's so lovely! <3

Aa thank you ;w; <3
Gonzo; *blushes* ;///; thank you
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me