An Unique, Artistic Owl Cat

"An Unique, Artistic Owl Cat" by GoneButAlwaysHere

Dressup entry

An Unique, Artistic Owl Cat

Postby GoneButAlwaysHere » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:10 am

This is Twilight, my owl cat. She dresses in strange clothes, but that's just Twilight being Twilight. She's one of my cats that has PPS, but the words on her photo already says so. Twilight wears a horse feeding bag so she can feed my horses, even though that's peculiar, because some horses in CS wear the bags. The aviator scarf doesn't mean she's an actual aviator, Twilight thinks that the flowing aviator scarf looks stylish on her. The scarf somehow reminds me of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail... Anyways, moving on, next are the little paint blobs. Twilight is very artistic, usually seen having paint splatters and blobs on her after painting. I think I have to clean her now, or all the paint will drip onto the horse feeding bag and the aviator scarf. Oh well. The beach background, well, unlike many cats, Twilight loves going to beaches. Her favorite part is swimming (not really, she doggy-paddles so I have to go grab her and dip her into the water). Twilight also loves the sunsets and sunrises at the beach. She would "puppy-dog eyes" beg me to bring her painting supplies to the beach to paint them. I hope you like it! :3
GoneButAlwaysHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: An Unique, Artistic Owl Cat

Postby only » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:12 am

cute! :0
xxxxxxxxxxxx