THE LOST RIDERS: #100 by Penultima

Based on Click to view
Artist Penultima [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

THE LOST RIDERS: #100

Postby Penultima » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Keep in mind--Tribesman and women wear armor or leather garments, not casual clothes like hoodies or jeans.
They also do not have very modern-like objects, like glasses, hats, etc.

This secretive dinosaur is silent and watchful, like it has some mysterious plan in mind.

Is this the one for you? Are you up for its capture?

For this dino, tell me a bit about his/her personality, based on the prompt above!

Username: Toxic Nightshade
Dino's Name: Velata Sudarium,
Tribe: Mat'iri

Feral dinos may change to a tamed dino at any time. If you are interested in training your Bernikesaur, the information about training is on the front page.
Last edited by Penultima on Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE LOST RIDERS: #100

Postby razzberry » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Username: RazzBerry
    Dino's Name: Bermuda
    Tribe: Mat'Iri
    Personality: Bermuda's tendencies are much different from the more social and eccentric Bernikesaur. For as long as he could remember he's preferred to keep a fair amount of distance between himself and other beings, whether the reasoning for that revolves around trust or simply because he take more to being independent. Bermuda is quiet and often very stoic, upholding an effective intimidating appearance and daunting aura that often send shivers up the spines of those who glance his way. He moves with an odd gracefulness that's slow and intimidating, like he's giving out a false sense of security with his slow movements when in reality, if he wanted to, he could snap a neck in the blink of an eye. When hunting he does it alone. He's not too keen on the idea of other's depending on him and chases off those who try to get close to him. His watchful and observant nature come into play during hunts for the most part. Bermuda likes to plan out his attacks strategically, using the plan that will ensure the most success and fill his belly. His observant tendency isn't just prominent when he hunts though, it comes into play when he's near other creatures, especially other Bernikesaur's. He'll often spend hours upon hours watching them, reading their movements, pinpointing their weakness and weak spots, watching them interact with others if they do at all, and simply reading them like a open book. See, Bermuda likes to know first hand just what type of creatures he's surrounded by, so he spends any time he has sizing up and observing his kind as well as other creatures to know how to conjure up a plan for attack or defence that would ensure him victory should it ever come to that.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Latin for Veiled Shroud, he is
such a mysterious animal, that
he seems as if he has doubled
the amount it takes to be a
secret. He'll just be called Velata.
Nicknamed from Berkinesaurs,
"The Grey".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx

Personality: Vel is a strange creature. He watches other animals for a long time before pouncing. He watches the humans too. Interesting creatures. He thinks. A great meal, if you can catch them in groups. They're easy to kill. He is a dinosaur that eats a lot. He watches, stares at others, and just gives any being in his presence or once felt his presence the creeps. He has a hatred of the Mat'iri, a fiery hatred only quenched by death and and a full belly. He likes to play tricks on anythings's minds. A little noise here. A little noise there. Not much you can do about him. He wants what he wants and will get what he wants. Velata has a strange sense of humour. He enjoys watching other writhe in fear, and if they're not expressing how much they are terrified on him, he will keep his distance until he figures out what they love, what they care about, and how to get at them most. He keeps apart from other creatures, mainly because he's not sociable, hates to have a conversation, and glares at things, animate or inanimate. His mother abandoned him because he was very strange. He started out just green with a few grey scales here and there when he was younger. He played with his hatchsiblings. But then he started to change. The grey spread over his neck when he got older and red stripes marked his neck. She hadn't minded that much about the appearance, she still thought it was weird, but when they grey started spreading, he started behaving...Differently. He started staring at his mother for hours. Sometimes he would just grin hugely, and others he would have a blank expression. He wouldn't play with the others like he had before. He had been such a leader and a social animal, and now he was very very odd. He stared at the cave wall for a long time and would sometimes have a long conversation with the wall. Sometimes his mother caught words like "death", "kill them", and "fun" coming from him, other times he would just talk gibberish randomly, and sometimes he would just stare blankly at his sibling or anything. His mother was scared for the other hatchlings and herself, and wouldn't risk the whole nest just because he may not be a nutty nutty nutball. He scared her. It was as if the Grey and red part of him, a new, different him, had taken over. When he left the nest, or should I say was kicked out, he continued to scare things. He observed other Berneskasaurs, figuring out what he can use against them, and how best to steal their prey.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:01 am

Toxic Nightshade wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Latin for Veiled Shroud, he is
such a mysterious animal, that
he seems as if he has doubled
the amount it takes to be a
secret. He'll just be called Velata.
Nicknamed from Berkinesaurs,
"The Grey".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx

Personality: Vel is a strange creature. He watches other animals for a long time before pouncing. He watches the humans too. Interesting creatures. He thinks. A great meal, if you can catch them in groups. They're easy to kill. He is a dinosaur that eats a lot. He watches, stares at others, and just gives any being in his presence or once felt his presence the creeps. He has a hatred of the Mat'iri, a fiery hatred only quenched by death and and a full belly. He likes to play tricks on anythings's minds. A little noise here. A little noise there. Not much you can do about him. He wants what he wants and will get what he wants. Velata has a strange sense of humour. He enjoys watching other writhe in fear, and if they're not expressing how much they are terrified on him, he will keep his distance until he figures out what they love, what they care about, and how to get at them most. He keeps apart from other creatures, mainly because he's not sociable, hates to have a conversation, and glares at things, animate or inanimate. His mother abandoned him because he was very strange. He started out just green with a few grey scales here and there when he was younger. He played with his hatchsiblings. But then he started to change. The grey spread over his neck when he got older and red stripes marked his neck. She hadn't minded that much about the appearance, she still thought it was weird, but when they grey started spreading, he started behaving...Differently. He started staring at his mother for hours. Sometimes he would just grin hugely, and others he would have a blank expression. He wouldn't play with the others like he had before. He had been such a leader and a social animal, and now he was very very odd. He stared at the cave wall for a long time and would sometimes have a long conversation with the wall. Sometimes his mother caught words like "death", "kill them", and "fun" coming from him, other times he would just talk gibberish randomly, and sometimes he would just stare blankly at his sibling or anything. His mother was scared for the other hatchlings and herself, and wouldn't risk the whole nest just because he may not be a nutty nutty nutball. He scared her. It was as if the Grey and red part of him, a new, different him, had taken over. When he left the nest, or should I say was kicked out, he continued to scare things. He observed other Berneskasaurs, figuring out what he can use against them, and how best to steal their prey.

Congrats!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 am

Oops! Didn't see this. Thank you so much!

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

ImageImage