Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Sheori

ThundersxLatia

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:34 am

Ticket

Pup- Type 1- Normal ears- Special custom tail-Uncommon gold and red paint.

Woooo this pup was easy, I kept it simple ;v; they may be simple but I love them a lot <333
They kinda remind me of Fennekin q0q

Please inform of their fate ASAP!
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ThundersxLatia

Postby Chimericect » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:46 am

I love this pup OMG <333
    Congrats ;0;
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:15 am

Precious baby <3 thank you so much Lunar qwq we are trying to decide what to do! You did an amazing job thank you so much!

Latia- *sobs* babies
Mare-…. Can I dress it up with bows and stickers? <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 am

-totally not stalking fate- XD
Congrats guys! Latios is one proud uncle :3
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
┌────────────┐
There is too much
hate in this world.
Let's do our best,
to make it a better
place for everyone.
And the first step,
starts with ourselves.

└────────────┘
░░
✧✦
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
(FREEDOM)

ImageImage

(HOPE!!)
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
✦✧
░░
Sheori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:30 am

Love love love this one omg
Congrats to future owner ahh
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:34 am

aa what an absolute bab !! ; v ;
      if they go ufa id definitely try out <3
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:07 am

Dang I love this pup but we've decided to up it UFA <3

Now this contest will be fairly, once again it shall be Pokemon theme'd! This pup reminds me of a Fennekin a lot but you don't have to name it though but we would like the name to be Pokemon related since all the family is named after something in Pokemon! Your job is to tell me this little ones ultimate pokemon team and why they picked those pokemon. You can add a small story about how/why they decided to pick these pokemon if you'd like. As well as relations to the family qwq, I will be judging the most on these things and how you answer them! Anything else you decide to add will be considered an extra! <3

Now onto the family.

Latia- Named after Latias from pokemon is a humble but playful little RPW. She is overly caring about her friends and family and tends to come off as a little nosy though she really does mean well. Latia has a soft spoke for pups and will happily dive into anything they are doing like finger painting or even playing video games. Though she knows when to be a serious mom as well; she sometimes struggles to balance the two and has a hard time denying her sweet pups anything they might want. Cooking is one of her fortes as well as cleaning since Thunders is the working man of the house.

Thunders- Named after Jolteon's Japanese name. He's cool and reserved, definitely the strong parent and knows how to say no. Though he is a loving husband and father he doesn't know how to take a joke. Basically saying it often flies over his head an the doesn't get it. Despite this cluelessness he is very kindhearted and friendly to Latia and his beloved pups. Thunders is a hard worker and as a cop he spends a lot of his time taking down bad guys whilst looking amazingly cool as can be!

Alto and Mare- Both named after the city of Alto Mare in Pokemon Heroes. Alto is the bottom pup whilst Mare is the top. Mare is a sweet heart and loves to play games but could be considered a little spoiled and is a total Daddy's girl. She loves dressing up and showing off like she was in some form of contest. She has lots of fun playing with her mother but looks up to her father very much. Alto on the other hand is a punk and gets in trouble all the time, but despite this he also looks up to his father and dreams of being a cop too.

Now onto the form! Everything on the form will be judged, anything in italics is optional but will give you bonus points if you answer/include them! Now as per the tradition of Pokemon unfortunately the gender Must be male or female, this was a toss up for us but we deemed it necessary to stick close to the world of Pokemon. As well the name -should- be pokemon related if possible, being that a similar name to a pokemon, city or region in pokemon!

Code: Select all
[b]~Welcome to the world of Pokemon~[/b]
- Are you a Boy or a Girl?
- What is your name?
[i]- Who is your starter?[/i]
- Who is your team?
[i]- Personality[/i]
[i]- How did you meet your team?[/i]
- Family Relations

That's all <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalos;;

Postby Chimericect » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:16 am

The beginning wrote:Zora chuckled at the sight of her new cousin, a small, fennekin-like wolf that already showed his fiery attitude. "Totally worth coming back into the real world for." She muttered, staring at the tiny 4 year old. He tilted his head. "What do you mean?" He asked, his bright,curious eyes staring into her mismatch blue ones. "Oh nothing. Hey, I have an idea. Let's go to my room for a bit, I left my DS up there anyway. We can learn more about one another!" She said excitedly, not waiting for a response as she darted into her room, her little cousin right behind. "Alright, no doubt you've heard about pokemon but you have to play it with me for the best effect." She said proudly, grinning madly. The little boy nodded. "Alright fine, I just got a pokemon game actually!" He squeaked, pulling out the tiny card and popping it into the DS. "New game?" Zora asked excitedly. In response her cousin nodded, going through the tutorial.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    x xName; Kalos
    x xNicknames; Kal, aloe
    x xGender; Male
    x xAge; 9
    x xFirst Pokémon; Charmander
    x xPokemon Specialty; Ghost type
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    x x1st pokemon; Blaze the Charmander
    x x2nd pokemon; Dragon the Charmander
    x x3rd pokemon; Candle the Litwick
    x x4th pokemon; Spirit the Phantump
    x x5th pokemon; Pumpkin the Pumpkaboo
    x x6th pokemon; Kitty the Shinx
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality wrote:Kalos is a rather...odd child, to say the least. He has a rather upbeat attitude about things and his Derpy attitude tends to make others upbeat and happy as well. He has many traits that allow him to stand out from his family, and others that allow you to see that they're related when you talk about them. He enjoys being strange and different from others, and although some may not seem to accept him he doesn't care. He's his own independant individual with his own sets of wacky habits and silly quirks. He doesn't think that he has any reason to change who he is despite popular opinion that different is bad. But is it really? Is standing out so bad? To him he loves it. He proudly wears his pokemon belt and backpack to school, muttering insults that Zora taught him. Not your typical insults or "your mom" jokes- they get on his nerves by the way so I wouldnt suggest doing it unless you wish to tick him off- he would much rather be his silly self and use pokemon terms. "You're as slow as a slugma" or "you're so fat you make Snorelax look fit!" Are some common ones. He isn't, however, a bully. No, his insults are usually just jokes and never meant im any way harmful.
Like his mother he is a playful spirit that enjoys having fun. Kalos knows when it's time to have fun, and quite frankly that's most of the time. Especially when it's in the pokemon world, where he accompanies Zora to get in and out of the game as he doesn't have the power to do so himself. Like his father he is a hard worker who knows how to keep is cool and can be serious when he needs to be, but it otherwise a childish kid that is actually rather reckless. He doesn't usually care about what others think of him and that just makes him a stronger person. Even so, he tends to keep his optimistic attitude when he's always falling down. He's a little bit of a klutz when it comes to things, but it isn't as bad as other wolves have it. Yes, he falls quite a bit and yes he tends to crash into things but it's better than constantly messing things up. Like Alto he is a troublemaker, although Kalos does it to an extent. It's nothing like stealing or vandalism, but more like mixing things around the room to confuse people or something that he thinks is so so bad but really it affects nobody. At the moment he is more of the showy/flashy kind of guy when it comes to pokemon, dressing them up when it comes to a show. He balances between being a trainer and coordinator, commonly doing both in a battle. For him battles are just a great way to practice different strategies and brings a different atmosphere than just practice. He's the kind of guy that will never give up no matter what you do to him, giving it his all every day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latia| Mother
    relationship
    Thunders| Father
    relationship
    Alto| Brother
    - Loves making him angry
    - purposely tries to get him in trouble, but loves him anyway

Mare|Sister
    Kalos loves playing with his older sister, willingly getting dressed up and bows and all that jazz. Not only does he willingly get all dolled up, but he'll act it out as well. He'll walk around like a fashionista and work it so good he should be a male model. He loves seeing Mare smile, and if he can he'll do anything just to keep her happy. He just gets along well with her despite any differences they have. It's rare to see siblings get along so well with one another that it's almost a miracle. It's always fun when the two decide to put on a fashion show which really just consists of the two putting on multiple pieces of mismatched clothing. She'll put make up on him, although that's really the only thing he dislikes, but he allows her to do it anyway. In return, she has to let him do hers. He's a four year old with no idea what lipstick even is. She usually ends up looking like a clown of some sort.

Umbri| Aunt
    relationship
    Deyox| Uncle
    relationship
    Deybri| Cousin
    relationship

Zora|Cousin
    Zora and Kalos get along extremely well. The two consider each other rivals in the pokemon world and best cousins/ friends in the real world. Whenever they see one another, little Kal can be seen following Zora around and sometimes going into the game with her. Kalos learns so much from Zora every day, like how to approach a pokemon and befriend it or healing a sick pokemon. He's constantly boasting about how he's going to be the best trainer despite constantly getting beat by Zora.
    Zora met Kalos when he was four, usually refusing to come out of the little game she grows up in. However, she finally agreed to come out and meet her new cousin. She was extremely excited and the two clicked immediately, she thought it was great to have someone that wasn't her sibling to hang out with.

Blaze wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Charmander
Gender; Male
Level; 37
Ability; Blaze
Moveset
-Focus Punch
- Scratch
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Dance
Held item; Charizardite X
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story|| Age 5
Zora grinned, the two inside of the game. Kalos widened his eyes in amazement, grinning excitedly."You can come into the game?" he asked, his bright orange eyes scanning the small home Zora lived in. "Yep! We have to make our way to where professor oak is, no doubt getting chased again. It happens a lot actually, the games don't lie. Professors aren't the brightest when it comes to approaching pokemon it seems, however I'll save that for another time. Follow me!" She said, sending out her very own pokemon. A small Zorua appeared at her side, staring bullets at Kalos. "Ahh! I almost forgot, Kalos, Rune. Rune, Kalos." She stated before trotting off again. Kalos avidly followed her, his eyes gleaming with excitement, not paying attention to the death glares Rune gave him. When they managed to hear the ever so frequent yells of professor oak, they rushed off. "Zora!" Professor oak called, being chewed on by a Poochyena. There were two others snarling at him, not allowing to escape. Zora smiled. "Nice, way to get yourself into trouble. Just what I expected actually, I have a new trainer here ready to learn about pokemon." She stated, holding her hand up to keep oak from responding. "I got this by the way. So choose one out of these three pokeballs, it'll either contain a grass type, a frie type, or a water type. The water type looks like a turtle, the fire like a lizzard, and the grass a walking dinosaur plant thing." She stated, trying to describe what each one looked like. She frowned when he didn't seem to have a clue on which one to pick. "Here choose the fire type he'll be a dragon when he evolves, now go!" She said, releasing the Charmander and sending her little cousin off to battle. He fumbled around with the pokeball, widening his eyes at what he used to see as a fun game. The little Charmander stared at him eagerly awaiting his first command. "Uhh... Scratch!" Kalos said, trying to remember the moves a Charmander would have. He had half hoped the Poochyena would flee and not come back. However he was surrounded in an instant, Zora watching intently and waiting for any sign she needed to hop in. Kalos was scared, snarling dogs all around him. Before they had any chance to Attack, however, he remembered Charmander would know growl. "Charmander, give it the loudest growl you've got!" He stated, hoping something would work. Charmander growled repeatedly, not stopping as he slowly drove he Poochyena back. "Scratch!" Kalos yelled, and the Charmander obeyed with pure excitement. He turned to a very proud Zora and an excited professor. "I think you just got yourself your first 'mon." Zora stated, the three heading back to the lab.

Dragon wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Shiny Charmander
Gender; Female
Level; 27
Ability; Blaze
Moveset
- Focus punch
- Metal claw
- Ancient power
- Ember
Held item; Charizardite Y
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story|| Age 7
Kalos wasn't that interested in being the best trainer for awhile, much rather bonding with the Charmander he called Blaze. However, a few months after he turned 7 he decided it was time for a change. He watched coordjnators for quite some time and thought 'Hey, that would be fun!' As it had to do with showing off and sometimes battling. He and blaze trained hard, and actually win quite a few contests. That's when Dragon appeared. Team rocket had entered the contest as well, only to take the pokemon among others they had captured. Kalos being the 'smart' one he is managed to get caught with his Charmander as well...
"Blaze, what do we do?" Kalos whispered, looking around to the many cages of pokemon. It seemed hopeless to him, but

Kitty wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Shinx
Gender; Female
Level;
Ability;
Moveset
-
-
-
-
Held item;
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story
"Kalos I need your help, we need to get back into the game." Zora said frantically, not allowing Kalos to protest. "What is it?" Kalos asked, the two landing in the sinnoh region. "It's team rocket again, they captured a large family of Luxray and their young." She whispered, sending out her pokemon Rune and Sophie. The two shiny pokemon came out with a happy battle cry, saying something to Zora that Kalos didn't understand. "I wish I could talk to pokemon." He grumbled, sending out his two charmanders as well. The two came out excitedly, Blaze blowing fire at Sophie, rune deciding to intervene and hit Blaze. "Guys, quiet!" Zora hissed, glaring at the four. "They have them in cages. There's a total of 5 Shinx, 1 Luxio and the two parent Luxray." She said, talking into a small blue bracelet sitting on her wrist. She looked to Kalos, who sat there waiting for orders. "Wait here for now, I need you to help me free the Shinx." She whispered, then looked to Rune and Sophie. "You guys know what to do, I'll send in Leto and Keiran once one of you is captured." She said, Kalos widened his eyes. "You're letting them get caught?" Zora chuckled, nodding. "They're special. They attract more attention. Just watch." She said, Kalos and Zora watching as the two shiny pokemon bounded into team rockets small hideout. Almost immediately four of the five goons were chasing after them, Sophie and Zora splitting up and running into the forest. That moment Zora sent out Keiran, her froakie, and Leto, her Poochyena. "Keiran, go find rune and help her escape. Leto, you go to Sophie." She commanded. Kalos watched as the two didn't question, didn't even blink an eye before going off in their separate directions. "Alright that leaves one goon. I got them, Kalos you have to free the Shinx somehow." Zora stated, sending out a Deino and Larvitar to assist in her battle with the lead goon. "Okay okay, Blaze! Dragon! We have to free the Shinx... Uh...." He trailed off, thinking of something. Blaze, however, seemed to enjoy the feeling of being the hero. "Char! Charmander!" He cried, and Kalos stared at him with a small eye twitch. "I don't know what you're saying just lead the way my friend!" Blaze nodded excitedly and went around, making sure he wasn't seem or heard by the goon Zora was battling. He didn't want to get attacked, Kalos understood what he was doing now. They finally made it to the other side, where two luxray sat in a large, electro-absorbent cage. The Luxio prowled stood between them, a collar tied around its neck and the Luxio's eyes glowing a Crimson red. The Shinx were in another cage, two to a cage with one sitting alone in the last. "We can free them, easy!" Kalos said cheerfully, reaching for the luxrays cage. He screeched as he was bit by the Luxio, Blaze and Dragon widening their eyes before taking any action. "What's wrong with you? Don't you want to be free?" Kalos asked angrily, tears welling in his eyes. Kalos stared at the growling, angry-looking Luxio and tilted his head. "Wait a minute..." He murmured. "The collar, it's the collar. Okay okay I need to get the collar off." He told himself, wiping his eyes and leaping onto the Luxio. It tried to throw him off, and tried to use thunder however before it could they calmed down, the collar being forcefully removed from its neck. Kalos fell to the ground with an 'oof!' as the Luxio looked around, clearly confused. "Suc..success!" Kalos coughed, not used to being bashed around by a pokemon just yet. WIP

Candle wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Litwick
Gender; Male
Level;
Ability;
Moveset
-
-
-
-
Held item;
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story
Kalos went on his first adventure alone finally (age 7) and went to an abandon building and the Litwick tried playing pranks on him and messing with him and eventually wanted to tag along

Spirit wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Phantump
Gender; Male
Level;
Ability;
Moveset
-
-
-
-
Held item;
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story
Kalos went through a forest and got lost at night. Phantump jumped out at him and he sent out both of his charmander to Attack then threw a pokeball at it as his method of self defense.

Pumpkin wrote:
Info wrote:Pokemon; Pumpkaboo
Gender; Female
Level;
Ability;
Moveset
-
-
-
-
Held item;
HP;
Attack;
Defense;
Sp. Attack;
Sp. Defense;
Speed;
The story
Idk yet for this one

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    With X
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

An unlikely friend wrote:XXX

The mark of Victini wrote:XXX

{ Count; 8 }
{ Goal ; 25 }

Ideas || Please don't take ;w;
- make trainer card
- items include a backpack and pokéball belt
- has a habit of putting paper bags over his head
- clumsy, constantly tripping/falling into things
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheori » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:19 am

Permission to use SoulFireWolf's Art/Etc wrote:Proof - quick note that SoulFireWolf has given me full permission to use all her art and some info for this rpw in my form.

╔═════╗
The Basics
╚═════╝
    Name// Kalos
    Gender// Male
    Age// roughly 10

╔══════╗
Personality
╚══════╝
    Kalos, is what you would call... a "free spirit". He is always excited to see new things, and is a lover of the strange and unknown. His preference of pokemon truly portrays the type of company he likes to keep, the misfits, as people would call them. He has a kind heart and a sort of gentleness to him when it comes to these unwanted/misunderstood pokemon. Kalos also has a tendency to accidentally get himself into trouble when he is trying to help or protect a pokemon or anything in general. You can call it stupidity, but to him, it's bravery. He also is very clumsy, often accidentally falling into puddles of mud or running into opening doors.

╔════╗
The Likes
╚════╝

Activity: Splashing
Food: Pizza
Dessert: Strawberries
Drink: Lemonade
Color: Gold
Pokeball: Timer Ball
Type: Most Types
╔══════╗
The Dislikes
╚══════╝

Activity: Sleeping
Food: Broccoli
Dessert: Mangos
Drink: Soda
Color: Pink (?)
Pokeball: Lure Ball
Type: Ground

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╔═════╗
Kalos'
Pokemon
Team

╚═════╝
Pokemon// Shiny Magikarp

Nickname// Goldiee
Gender// Male
Level// 15
National Pokedex #// 129
Type// Water
Species// Fish Pokemon
Height// 2'11'' (0.89m)
Weight// 22lbs (10.0kg)
Ability// Swift Swim
Moveset//
- Splash
- Tackle
How they met//
How Kalos met Goldiee was a interesting encounter and was his first time in meeting Team Rocket. Kalos was at a local festival with his family when his parents gave him 500g to spend of his choosing for a souvenir or two from the festival. While looking he heard a call out from a specific stall, "Come one! Come all! Come see the most amazing and profitable pokemon to ever lay your eyes on!" Kalos' ears perked in curiousity as he approached the stall which stood a Male RPW (link) who was wearing a mustache and a salesman outfit. The stall had a large tank in the front of it which housed a couple of magikarp, one of which was Gold. Kalos was automatically drawn to that Magikarp and began to inquire on it with the "salesman". The salesman, aka James, stated how Magikarp lay many eggs a day and can be sold for 100-500g each adn was a literal pokemon goldmine, as well as that, he told the young pup that their splash attack was not one to "flail" around about. It wasn't long before Kalos' excitement grew more and over for this marvelous pokemon and screamed, "I'LL TAKE THE GOLD ONE!!" slamming the 500g his parents had given him. Buying his very first pokemon and also his best friend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon// Klefki
Nickname// Nanny
Gender// Female
Level// 22
National Pokedex #// 707
Type// Steel-Fairy
Species// Key Ring Pokemon
Height// 0'8'' (0.20m)
Weight// 6.6lbs (3.0kg)
Ability// Magician
Moveset//
- Fairy Lock
- Fairy Wind
- Astonish
- Draining Kiss
How they met//
Klefki is the family's nanny, Kalos grew up with having Klefki constantly hovering over him, watching his every move. Kalos' fondest memory he has with Klefki is nawing on her keys as she watched over him as a very young newborn pup. When it came time for Kalos to go on his pokemon journey, his mother asked of Klefki to make sure that he didn't get himself into trouble and was then made a member of his pokemon team, making Klefki his second pokemon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pokemon// Trubbish
Nickname// Snubbs
Gender// Male
Level// 18
National Pokedex #// 568
Type// Poison
Species// Trash Bag Pokemon
Height// 2'0'' (0.61m)
Weight// 68.3lbs (31.0kg)
Ability// Stench
Moveset//
- Poison Gas
- Recycle
- Double Slap
- Sludge
How they met//
Kalos met Trubbish when he found a group of kids beating up on the pokemon with sticks, calling it a waste of space. Not only were the kids beating the Trubbish with sticks but they also had a growlithe and poochyena attacking the poof defenseless thing. Kalso came upon this scene and trembled in anger, "Stop it..." he growled, his fur bristled as he began to charge at them, "Stop it! It's just a helpless pokemon!" he shouted, running his body full force into the attackers. The kids retreated in fear of him recognizing them and telling officer Jenny on them. He turned to the Trubbish and began to bandage it up with a gentle smile, "don't worry... no one is going to hurt you anymore.. I will protect you..." From that moment on, Trubbish has been a faithful friend and member of Kalos' team.

Pokemon// Metapod
Nickname// Steel
Gender// Female
Level// 12
National Pokedex #// 011
Type// Bug
Species// Cocoon Pokemon
Height// 2'4'' (0.71m)
Weight// 21.8lbs (9.9kg)
Ability// Shed Skin
Moveset//
- Harden
- Harden
How they met//
Not much was to be said on how our dear Kalos got his Metapod... To be quite frank... he got his friendship by doing absolutely nothing. Kalos became fascinated by Metapod's hardening abilities and felt he would gain the same defensive strength in himself if he did the same as Metapod. So for two days, Kalos stood there in a stiff stationary spot beside Metapod until he finally collapsed in exhaustion. From then on, Metapod felt Kalos was stupid but silly and found him to be "entertaining" for his boring stationary life.

Pokemon// Dunsparce
Nickname// Sandy
Gender// Female
Level// 16
National Pokedex #// 206
Type// Normal
Species// Land Snake Pokemon
Height// 4'11'' (1.50m)
Weight// 30.9lbs (14.0kg)
Ability// Run Away
Moveset//
- Defense Curl
- Rollout
- Screech
- Yawn
How they met//
How Kalos and Sandy became friends is he was challenged to a chase by the Dunsparce. Kalos was out playing with his pokemon when a jealous wild pokemon (Dunsparce) appeared. The pokemon wanted so desparately to have a friend and in so challenged Kalos to a playful chase. If Kalos caught the Dunsparce then he could keep her. Let's just say, Kalos learned rollout too and hit a rock wall so hard that he broke his front leg for some time XD but he won!

Pokemon// Bidoof
Nickname// Bucky
Gender// Male
Level// 29
National Pokedex #// 399
Type// Normal
Species// Plump Mouse Pokemon
Height// 1'8'' (0.51m)
Weight// 44.1lbs (20.0kg)
Ability// Moody
Moveset//
- Tackle
- Hyper Fang
- Yawn
- Amnesia
How they met//
Bidoof was a "happy little accident" as one would put it. Kalos doesn't exactly like to make his pokemon fight others to capture them, his team knows this. This is part of why the timer ball became his favorite pokeball of choice over time. Instead of battling, he would rather try to socialize or work with the pokemon he wished to befriend. He did this mostly against bidoof of all his pokemon. When all of his pokemon were K.O.ed, he still tried on his own, taking hit after hit until he finally collapsed. There is no real telling of why bidoof chose to agree to be with Kalos, although its is suspected to be of pity? XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╔═══════╗
Relationships
╚═══════╝
Latia// Mother
Kalos loves his mother but due to his free-spirit he seems to hold an strong ability to worry his mother. He is often accidentally getting hurt due to his recklessness and "bravery" that it makes his mother tend to be rather clingy at times. This part of why she made him take his nanny pokemon, Klefki, with him.

Thunders// Father
Kalos truly admires his father, his cool disposition and reserved nature. Kalos strives very much to be like his dad but due to his extreme clumsiness, he tends to fail miserably at it. Thunders loves seeing his son follow him around as a tiny shadow, trying to do everything he does, but does try to keep an eye out for any possibilities of accidents from his son.

Alto// Brother
Kalos tends to not get along very well with his older brother, and often time tells on him when he is doing a prank or being bad of any sort. Kalos tends to take a sort of pride in turning his brother in to his parents, making them to have a rather edgy relationship, but all in all, he loves his brother very much and is only meaning to look out for the best of him.

Mare// Sister
Kalos loves his sister dearly but finds her flaunting like personality to be rather annoying at times. But when it comes to her wanting to play dress up, he will "tolerate" it. But only for so long before he tears off whatever he is wearing or trips over any dresses he is put in and tears them by accident due to his clumsy nature. Often times, accidentally upsetting his sister.

Latios// Uncle
-not met yet-

Umbri// Aunt
-not met yet-

Deyox// Uncle
-not met yet-

Deybri// Cousin
-not met yet-

Zora// Cousin
-not met yet-

Gavin// Cousin
-not met yet-

Pixel// Cousin
-not met yet-

Unnamed// Cousin
-not met yet-

[left]╔════╗
Artwork
╚════╝
Magikarp Flop// By Wolphee
Kalo's Title Art// By SoulFireWolf
Sunset Glow// By SoulFireWolf
Mother Love// By SoulFireWolf
Cousin Bonding// By SoulFireWolf
Family Outing// By SoulFireWolf
Clumsy// By SoulFireWolf
Pokeball Balance// By SoulFireWolf
Confused// By SoulFireWolf
Chibi// By SoulFireWolf

Had to downsize my relationship section but have the primary family members done <3 If I win, I will fill i the others as I rp with the family member <3 Thank you so much for this opportunity and the extensions, sadly with work and all I still struggled to get my form done but this is now my finished form <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uak9KzGtlEQ
Last edited by Sheori on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:04 am, edited 18 times in total.
ImageImage
(MAKE ART)
░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━
(NOT WAR!)
━━━━━━━━━
My JBDs . My Kias
My TH . My DA
signature coding

░░░░░░░
░░
░░