Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Make-a-Dessert! by Liru Kaulitz

Artist Liru Kaulitz [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make-a-Dessert!

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 am

Anyone can use it, but keep my signature!!

You can make a cake, an ice cream, and pudding.
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make-a-Dessert!

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 am

So cool love making dessert coloring things
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

Hiya puddin'! I am harley.quinn. Feel free to go ahead and call me harley or quinn. I have many various interests including all of the Batfam + friends + foes, dc, marvel, borderlands, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, marianas trench, the cab, paramore, the ready set, 3oh!3, all time low, cartel, years & years, metro station, maroon 5, tove lo, twenty one pilots, bastille, allstar weekend, the white tie affair, we the kings, reign, teen wolf, young & hungry, the originals, the 100, z nation, the vampire diaries, the flash, arrow, the walking dead, supernatural, gotham, heroes, the tomorrow people, and much, much, much more.

Please, feel free to talk to me, though I will warn you now, I like to talk... a lot at times. Anyways... Pm me!
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:10 am

Cool :)
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 am

I already colored t and sayed i liked it :D
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

Hiya puddin'! I am harley.quinn. Feel free to go ahead and call me harley or quinn. I have many various interests including all of the Batfam + friends + foes, dc, marvel, borderlands, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, marianas trench, the cab, paramore, the ready set, 3oh!3, all time low, cartel, years & years, metro station, maroon 5, tove lo, twenty one pilots, bastille, allstar weekend, the white tie affair, we the kings, reign, teen wolf, young & hungry, the originals, the 100, z nation, the vampire diaries, the flash, arrow, the walking dead, supernatural, gotham, heroes, the tomorrow people, and much, much, much more.

Please, feel free to talk to me, though I will warn you now, I like to talk... a lot at times. Anyways... Pm me!
harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 am

Thankies!^^
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harley.quinn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 am

no problem I like the smiley face but when i colored ova it it disapered
OBSESS HARLEY, OBSESS;

harley.quinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me