Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

b a k o n o #fourteen|| ufa

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:13 am

╔═════════════╗

bakonos are a species of mammal that
resemble a bat-like creature with a mane of
some sort. they are omnivores and can eat
just about anything excluding chocolate.
they are around the size of a chihuahua as
a child, around the size of an australian
shepherd as an adolescent, and about the
size of a black bear as an adult. bakonos
have four fingers on each paw, one of each
of the front being opposable thumbs. in the
wild they live in groups known as prides,
with a male leader or two that guards
over several females and their pups.
domesticated bakonos need at least
one companion--human or bakono, or even
another creature such as a dog-- but the
more company the better. these creatures
can have a variety of markings and tons
of variation in types of manes, noses, etc.

╚═════════════╝
h

another bakono ufa;
this one is more colorful ah

simple naming and personality contest
to enter, fill out the form below!

Code: Select all
username:
name:

prettying up is allowed
extras are allowed
judging mostly on what I asked for though
ends when there are enough entries,
and in a reasonable amount of time.

have fun!
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: b a k o n o #fourteen|| ufa

Postby yttd » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

username: dapperblook.
    name: Montague
    personality: Montague is confident, he always ends up accidentally offending others with his excitable confidence, however never seems to realize he does so. He's known for having a love of art and cooking.
Last edited by yttd on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 am

(don't have time to enter, but - bump!)

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Username: CasKitty
Name: Venus
Personality: Venus is a very loud individual. Not with the volume of their voice, but rather with their spunk. They never take no for an answer, and * always * work to get what they desire, no matter how long that may take. They love competition, and enjoys using their intelligence above all. They do not like losing, and are often called a “poor sport” because of it. In reality, they simply believe they have failed. They are constantly trying to help their friends if they are sad or depressed, and often succeeds. They are loyal to a fault, and there is nothing they would not do for those they love. Their favorite word is “shenanigans”, both for it’s meaning and the way it sounds. They refuse to give up, no matter how impossible the situation seems. They love to have a good time, whether it be going to amusement parks or just exploring with their friends. They can often be classified as a pessimist, seeing the jar as half empty, but always atleast attempt to look on the positive side of a situation. They are quite the clown when they want to be, always managing to make others laugh. They are incredibly clumsy, and often trip over their own paws or walk into doors. They swear that that wall wasn’t there before, or that they’d fallen over an invisible chameleon, but always while laughing hysterically at their own goofiness. They aren’t the type to lie, and they are very bad at keeping secrets.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory submission ;^; I adore this species and love rainbow-ey (what is proper english? xD) characters <3
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCakeBarf » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:08 am

username:midnightcloud
name:splash of art
personality:splash is very shy,sweet,arty,crafty to be honest we never could see her at least once draw something about its life it just draws stuff like : sunsets,summer,friends,stuff,room,houses.but she never talked to anyone except friends like some plumerians! All of its friends are always plumerians ,splash thinks they are very special the plumerians knew why,everyone else didn't.Splash had a very sad backstory splash only told the plumerians about it and they felt sorry for splash ,so they gave splash an art kit ( withhhh lots of colorssss) splash never forgot that day when plumerians gave splash the art kit...
any prns or name, don't use he/him
somewhere over the rainbow ~
☺ returning player ☺

RainbowCakeBarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:41 am

Congrats to Shenanigans! Take care of Venus!

Shenanigans~ wrote:Username: CasKitty
Personality: Venus is a very loud individual. Not with the volume of their voice, but rather with their spunk. They never take no for an answer, and * always * work to get what they desire, no matter how long that may take. They love competition, and enjoys using their intelligence above all. They do not like losing, and are often called a “poor sport” because of it. In reality, they simply believe they have failed. They are constantly trying to help their friends if they are sad or depressed, and often succeeds. They are loyal to a fault, and there is nothing they would not do for those they love. Their favorite word is “shenanigans”, both for it’s meaning and the way it sounds. They refuse to give up, no matter how impossible the situation seems. They love to have a good time, whether it be going to amusement parks or just exploring with their friends. They can often be classified as a pessimist, seeing the jar as half empty, but always atleast attempt to look on the positive side of a situation. They are quite the clown when they want to be, always managing to make others laugh. They are incredibly clumsy, and often trip over their own paws or walk into doors. They swear that that wall wasn’t there before, or that they’d fallen over an invisible chameleon, but always while laughing hysterically at their own goofiness. They aren’t the type to lie, and they are very bad at keeping secrets.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory submission ;^; I adore this species and love rainbow-ey (what is proper english? xD) characters <3
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 am

SplashofOrangeJuice wrote:Congrats to Shenanigans! Take care of Venus!

Shenanigans~ wrote:Username: CasKitty

Thank you so much! ;^; <3
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me