Darkness From Within

"Darkness From Within" by MimsyIsGianna

Dressup entry

Darkness From Within

Postby MimsyIsGianna » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 am

This wolf had lost his eye a long time ago in battle. He and the other wolves in the pack were fighting Darkling. Darkling is the most evil and vile being ever! This wolf's name is KillGore (pronounced khel-ore). He fought bravely in battle, but alas, his eye got scratched out by one of Darkling's evil servants. Most of Darkling's servants are animals he had captured, tortured, and had dark essence put into them. He had never been able to get a wolf as one of his dark slaves because they were too tough, especially KillGore. But unfortunately for the wolves, Darkling's army had grown by the time of war. The wolves won in the end, but much blood had been spilled that day. KillGore wandered around the mess of fallen soldiers. He heard a whispy sound, and quickly turned around. There, right before him, was Darkling! He tried to fight, and once he found it was pointless, run! But KillGore wasn't fast enough, and he tripped to the ground and Darkling was instantly upon him. "You will make a nice addition to my armor..." Darkling said. And with that, he entered into KillGore's eye, adding dark essence to him, controlling him and turning him evil. KillGore, after his transformation, changed the pronunciation of his name to Kill-Gore. Now KillGore, much to his pack's fear and sorrow, has joind Darkling's army, and is the captain..........................

BEWARE!!!!! Vote for this to hear more of the story! Thanks!
MimsyIsGianna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me