3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GC #3

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:34 am

Owner
stevvonnie
Name
Zumaridi
Personality
Zu is the type to overthink everything. He has a hard time making friends because his thoughts get so far ahead of him that he scares himself out of any social situation- or any situation, period, really. He's not really a talker, but loves to listen, and usually gives great advice that he is not so great at following himself. He's the mama bear of his small circle of friends, feeling strongly protective of anyone he cares about or who seems to need it. He may seem like a shy little flower, but if you mess with his family, you'd better watch out.
Last edited by canadianhowl on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GC #3

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:13 am

User:; dominikovs stalker
Name:; Kenshu
Personality:; Kenshu is a very sweet and reliable boy. He is the one you can count on to pull you out of the fire. Kenshu may not be the smartest boy around, but what he doesn't have in smarts he makes up for with love and compassion. Kind will be the downfall of this sweet boy
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stevvonnie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:23 pm

User:; stevvonnie
Name:; Zumaridi
Personality:; Zu is the type to overthink everything. He has a hard time making friends because his thoughts get so far ahead of him that he scares himself out of any social situation- or any situation, period, really. He's not really a talker, but loves to listen, and usually gives great advice that he is not so great at following himself. He's the mama bear of his small circle of friends, feeling strongly protective of anyone he cares about or who seems to need it. He may seem like a shy little flower, but if you mess with his family, you'd better watch out.

You're like the cotton candy of the jungle!
stevvonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Up
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 am

User:; LadyChinaAru
Name:; Aoi
Personality:;clam,quite,loner,nightowl
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:01 pm

No more people may submit an adoption forum. I will now judge the forums and should hopefully announce who gets this guy soon.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 pm

stevvonnie wrote:User:; stevvonnie
Personality:; Zu is the type to overthink everything. He has a hard time making friends because his thoughts get so far ahead of him that he scares himself out of any social situation- or any situation, period, really. He's not really a talker, but loves to listen, and usually gives great advice that he is not so great at following himself. He's the mama bear of his small circle of friends, feeling strongly protective of anyone he cares about or who seems to need it. He may seem like a shy little flower, but if you mess with his family, you'd better watch out.

Congrats! You won this male!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stevvonnie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:49 pm

APH Canada wrote:
stevvonnie wrote:User:; stevvonnie

Congrats! You won this male!

Oh, thank you so much!!! I'll take good care of him!

You're like the cotton candy of the jungle!
stevvonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me