Boring

"Boring" by ill-DOC

Dressup entry

Boring

Postby ill-DOC » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:57 pm

(writing a story is okay, right? owo)
A single rock fell from a tree of the graveyard a dog was sitting in. Skulls loomed around him, acting as if they were bodyguards and chasing the smallest thing that came near him. He turned his head around when he heard a strange noise, but it was only his pet and assistant, Batty. He threw his scythe in the air, catching it in his teeth as he flew up. It was anything but normal for the average dog or cat. But, to this particular canine, it was an average day.
He sat around in his home, a graveyard. Since his skull bodyguards wore off any living thing besides demons that came near him, he was incredibly lonely. No demons resided in the overworld besides royalty.
Long, long ago, a spark of evil was released from Pandora's box. This spark of evil grew with every lie told, every injustice done, everything wrong that had been done in the world. It didn't take long for this spark of evil to grow into a ball big enough to support life. Once this had happened, Lucifer Promisera the First was born. He had been chosen to be the leader of the demonic race of canines known only as "Hades's Dogs". The leader was given the responsibility of being at the scene of certain human's deaths, where it was unsure of whether they would go to Heaven, Hell, or another place entirely depending on their faith. They would take these people to Purgatory, where their actions and faith would signify their final resting place. It was a very exciting job, and Lucifer Promisera the First loved it.
Lucifer Promisera the Second, however, found it to be a mundane task. He much preferred a life spent as a normal, humble Hades's Dog in his castle. But nevertheless, his father had grown too old to do work, as demons do once they reach the age of 2015. Demons do not die. They merely are reborn as either a human, or another demon if they would prefer. Lucifer Promisera could not wait until he was able to be reborn. He much preferred a life as a human dog even over this.
He was snapped out of his daydream by Batty. The small bat alerted him that there was a death going on, and they should get going. Lucifer sighed, getting up and teleporting to the scene with the help of Batty, a sort of GPS.
There was a small child. Barely over the age of 3. Their head was shaved, and they were in a bed, tons of cords going into their veins. It was a sorry sight. Their ghost, however, hovered over the child's limb body. It had luscious, flowing hair, down to their back. Pink adorned the ghost, and it was still the same age as the earthly counterpart of it. Lucifer sighed. He hated when he had to take children to purgatory.
"Hello there. Um... Don't be afraid. My name is Lucifer Promisera the Second, or Lucifer for short. Your name is?"
"Taryn!" They smiled, baby teeth still in by the looks of it.
"Alright. Anyways, I'm going to have to take you to a place called Purgatory, okay? Just act very good in there, and you'll come back to life."
"Okay!"
"Alrighty. Let's go." Batty took hold of the ghost's hand, and they all disappeared.
ill-DOC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me