The Continuing Saga of Thomas J.C. Turkey. "Um Ms. Firetail,

"The Continuing Saga of Thomas J.C. Turkey. "Um Ms. Firetail," by Equid Phantasm

Dressup entry

The Continuing Saga of Thomas J.C. Turkey. "Um Ms. Firetail,

Postby Equid Phantasm » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:52 pm

"The Saga of Thomas J.C. Turkey, the Critter of 1000 Faces"[/b]
Part 1 of The Saga..
...::{Roll credits}::.....

Cast of characters:

Thomas J.C. Turkey or T.J. . Starring as Miss Firetail.
(Full name Thomas Jerome Caminada Turkey, the critter of 1000 disguises.
Character name based off of the real life name that inspired the character Sherlock Holmes...
Jerome Caminada the man of 1000 faces)

Blue Jay petCo-starring as Jabber Jaw or J.J. Jay
Rusty the CS dog plush -Co-starring as Rusty, a small Australian Shepherd mix with light undersides.
BMD colored CS plushie dog - Co-starring as Rusty's trusty but mute companion Boop
CS Grey Pigeon pet pet - Co-starring as Rainbow the iridescent chested sloppy, but stylish pigeon.
And an entire CS cast of farm animals and critters all playing themselves dressed as....
(Hint: They're all in on the secret of T. J. C. T's true identity.)

As we again enter the scene, it's Halloween day. We find our barnyard all decorated with ghosts and banners and every manner of fun Halloween decor one might imagine. Everyone is excited and chattering amicably about how much fun they are all going to have at the Halloween ball tonight. J. Jay is back today chattering with everyone but for a moment he remembers his somewhat indirect mission and asks the first person he sees if they have seen Thomas. Tonight though, T.J. C. Turkey has chosen a different identity. . . .

"Um... 'Scuse me Ms. Firetail...Um... 'Scuse me?"
J. Jay says as he fails to notice his color problem...
"Have you seen Thomas? I have a message for him."
T. J. tries to imitate a nicker and grins and says ...
Weeelllll hhh hh hhh... No dear friend, hh hh hhh I haven't seen Thomas today."
J. Jay turns in circles trying to see all his feathers which are now dripping red color and says...
"Oh, well, I just came to show off my magnificent costume. Can you tell what I am?"
T. J. muffles his reply carefully to sound "horsey" and shuffles along trying to steer away from J. Jay
"I, I um huhuh hrr rrr, gotta go fix myself up for the Halloween Ball. I love your costume though."
Seeing T. J being investigated again by J. Jay, Rainbow chimes in and purrs out a question of her own...
"Well, uh... J. Jay... I don't know how to tell you this but..."
J. Jay interrupts her and quickly interjects his own two cents worth ...
" I'm so elegant, don't you think, I love how this red shows off my eyes. I'm a cardinal don't you know."
Rainbow is miffed. How dare he interrupt she thinks and she tries to let J. Jay know about the color issue.
"J. Jay, don't you understand? You're running."
J. Jay still just doesn't get Rainbow's hint and so he instead looks over at Rusty and says...
"Hey there Rusty, looking good, best costume I've seen in ages. I'm looking for T. J. Where is he?"
Rusty, you see, is dressed as the CS Glowing crop circle dog and has dressed his best friend forever, a plush dog named Boop in a similar manner. Prideful at the complimient, but mindful of T. J.s disguise, Rusty says...
" Ruff rrrr ruff going this year, there are tons of great ideas I have seen today. I last saw ole T. J. way over by the shed there yesterday, see there by Ms. Bovina?"
J. Jay fluffs up again and thinks Rusty is exaagerating because of course J. Jay knows he's going to win. After all, his is the best costume you know. He flies off back toward the cow barn where he sees Ms. Bovina the cow and says...
"Hey there Ms. Bovina, lovely little costume you have there. Leprochaun, right? Have you seen Thomas?"
Ms. Bovina the cow takes on an air of disgust and says to J.Jay
"J. Jay, you're always butting into things, don't you know you're coming unravelled or something?"
J. Jay fluffs out his feathers and acts quite upset and says...
" Well now! I guess I'll look for T. J. elsewhere."
J. Jay still isn't getting the hints and so he moves on and runs into the Ram family.
"Mr. and Mrs. Ram, ... er... um I mean Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Wabbit? Have you seen Thomas?"
Mr. and Mrs. Ram have decided to dress up as bunny rabbits this year and look quite the part.
"Waaa aaalll J. Jay, how are you todaa a aa ay?"
Says Mr. Ram with a very wide grin.
"No, we haven't seen Thomas. "
Mrs. Ram says with a sly smiling face
"Have you asked Mr. Pal O Mine Oh?"
Mr. Ram says and has to bow his head just to keep J. Jay from seeing his laughter. Mrs. Ram chimes in...
"Oh J. Jay... what a lovely costume you have there. You're a cardinal I see, but..."
Mrs. Ram can't continue because J. Jay interrupts her just like he did Rainbow. You see Jays are not very bright and always jabbering and jawwing around causing lots of noise and such, he's just following his nature... and says...
"Why thank you so very much, I love it myself. I'm sure to win first prize tonight. I think that you both found costumes that worked very well for you this year."
Jbbering to himself, J. Jay flies up into the barn to talk to Mr. Pal Oh Mine Oh. By this time, everyone in the barnyard is seeing that J. Jay just doesn't quite understand that all his color is running off and his berries are also falling off from where he put them to cover his beak and legs.
"Why Mr. Pal Oh Mine Oh. You're like a headless horse-man with that neat mask... er, um, even if it doesn't have more of a costume with it. Did you know I'm going to win the costume contest tonight? Oh by the way, have you seen T. J. ?"
Mr. Pal O Mine Oh is very insulted. He just gives J. Jay a shrug and bluntly says...
"NO. I Haven't! See you later."
Geesh J. Jay is thinking. Doesn't anyone like my costume? and he flies over to see Mrs. Chick Hen.
"Aaaaww, Ms. Chick Hen... that's adorable. You're a little baby chick all over again. Have you seen T.J.? I have a message from the farmer for him."
Ms. Chick Hen blushes, embarrassed, and laughs slightly flirtatiously because she's also a bird of course, and she's a single parent now because we all know ole strutty Rooster has left her with her little wee chicks all alone in the barnyard. At least she has lots of help from the other barnyard mothers.
"Why thank you a boock boock boock bunch Mr. J. Jay. And no, I haven't seen Thomas since Ms. Twotails left the barnyard. I'm just glad that Mrs. Pal Oh Mine Oh has opted to stay home this year and watch all our wee ones while we go enjoy the party... Hey though J. Jay... did you know you're looking a bit... um... purpleish?
J. Jay finally decides that since everyone has been admiring his costume, that he should at least have a quick look at it and make sure he's going to win first prize at the party/ He looks around at himself because we all know Jays are also vane little creatures...
"Oh my gosh."
J. Jay excaims...
"Mm my my costume, my beautiful costume, it's ruined. I'll never win now!"
And we see J. Jay starting to fly back again toward the Farmer's shed where excess supplies are stored including the pieces everyone uses for costumes.

The scene closes with T.J. saying how close that was, he could barely hold the disguise together but he's glad he fooled J. Jay anyhow. The barnyard roars with laughter and heads off to the Halloween costume party since they know Thomas (T.J.) has fooled Japperjaw again. Everyone knows that Thomas won't be seeing J. Jay any time soon because they have used all the costume parts for their costumes. Ms. Chick Hen wins first prize with her adorable little outfit and brings home the prize, a big bag of corn, back to Mrs. Pal O Mine Oh to thank her for watching the wee ones.

Fade to black.

This is part 2 of a 4 part series. It may be cut to 3, I haven't decided yet.

Link to part 1 of the saga...

Equid
Last edited by Equid Phantasm on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Continuing Saga of Thomas J.C. Turkey. "Um Ms. Firet

Postby catwantsfishie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Awesome!
Hi! Call me Cat (she/he/wyr). I like Katamari, LISA, Don't Starve, Rhythm Heaven, and a bunch more.
I'm looking for any pets that were born on 2/1 as that is my birthday!
Dear mods: I gift people a lot, especially random/new users so please do not ban me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
catwantsfishie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:11 am

Bumps so it's by part 1
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Bumping to keep the saga together. : )
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:17 pm

It wouldn't let me bump with the bump button, so bumpie post.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Bumpie in the night to keep with part 1.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me