Wicked Testing

"Wicked Testing" by MimsyIsGianna

Dressup entry

Wicked Testing

Postby MimsyIsGianna » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:40 pm

One of the dream fairies, Gretcha to be precise, has been cursed and turned evil. The evil Plasma Skull ordered the fairy to gather up all of the Trick-or-Treat day five pets and put them in cages. Curious, but not questioning due to her new evil self, Gretcha, now the evil Gretchid, followed his orders and brought the animals to her new master. She saw Plasma Skull had a syringe (shot) in his hand filled with blood samples from the creepy, scary, and sometimes insane, monsters from his domain. When he prepared this solution, he added some dark magic to the blood samples to make them mix together and allow it to change the being of whoever had it injected into them. After noticing Plasma Skull's syringe, she felt a bit nervous, but then relieved once she realized it was for the caged creature. Plasma Skull quickly stuck the syringe into the cage and injected the serum into the caged animal who screeched in pain, then began to go through the changing fazes of the serum.

You will only find out what this poor creature becomes, and the rest of the story, if you vote for this so many other people will see this as one of the top voted posts, so the tale will spread farther. Just, promise me this: Keep a safe distance from your day five cage animals. They could be one of the test subjects for Plasma Skull...
BeWaRe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MimsyIsGianna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me