Ghost Bride

"Ghost Bride" by Amythest321

Dressup entry

Ghost Bride

Postby Amythest321 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:40 am

This is a story about a dog who was left at the alter. The man this loveley lady was going to marry was tall strong and handsome. The groom never came, for hours she waited. One day she came to the alter to see if he had returned for their beautiful day, when she got there he had commited suicide (or though she thought) minutes later she killed herself by a knife to the heart. When the groom came to see if his lovely bride had returned and he saw a wax dummy of him and he sniffed it to see if he could smell him bride. He tracked the smell to the room she killed herself in and saw her cold lifeless body on the ground. He cuddled with her body for hours until he grabbed the knife and... you know the rest. Now the bride haunts all weddings between true love to ruin their time and kill the groom of the wedding, most of the time she wasn't successful. She lives in the graveyard she was buried in and still searches for her love...
Amythest321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ghost Bride

Postby Amythest321 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:27 pm

That story took me forever
ImageImageImage

p.s.✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
Amythest321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me