The Itty Bitty Ghost (short story below)

"The Itty Bitty Ghost (short story below)" by squishyhamster

Dressup entry

The Itty Bitty Ghost (short story below)

Postby squishyhamster » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:20 pm

This story is more of a humorous, non-finished story I wrote in honor of my favorite little dwarf hamster on CS. Its not very funny in the end, BUT don't fear, this isn't quality writing so critique is NOT welcome, it was just a fun write to put in the description, it took almost 8mintues, I only wrote it to stick with my theme of stories to go along with the characters.

Marshmallow slicked back his floof, waddling over to his weapon, squeaking with joy. He tippy toed through the forest, Marshmallow was waiting for the meeting of all the ghosts of the woods. Sitting on his dainty back paws, he watched happily as ghosts floated into the clearing. Soon all the ghost were chatting and gossiping happily to each other.
Marshmallow tugged at a wispy white tail, "What did you say Crème?" he squeaked.
The fading champagne colored cat looked down at Marshmallow with utmost disgust,
"You again? Why do you come to these meetings" he snorted, "You aren't even a REAL ghost!" he whispered finally, his voice dripping with malice.
As Marshmallow slank away sadly, he could here Crème snickering and laughing to the others,
Marshmallow shrank back into the shadows, pinning his ears back he pushed through the blackberry bushes. Throwing his little weapon down he wiped back the tears. Marshmallow WAS a ghost, but he wasn't the type he adored and admired so much, he was a finished ghost, not the cool, see through, wispy ghosts he loved, he was just a white, fluffy, little ghost hamster...
squishyhamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me