|If you go down to the woods today|Full Story|

"|If you go down to the woods today|Full Story|" by horseyheart

Dressup entry

|If you go down to the woods today|Full Story|

Postby horseyheart » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:58 am

Now Here's The Full Story...

Many years ago, on the 31st of October 1904, a young girl named Liz was sitting at home, writing a letter for her friend. She couldn't think of anything so she just wrote hi. About an hour later, her friend had replied. It said:
Hi Liz, Im just sending you this because im scared something will happen so please don't ignore!
If you love your family, please do not ignore this. If you do, something bad will happen, something you don't want to know. Please do NOT ignore...
OK Bye Liz!
Liz didn't even bother do send it to someone else, it was too pointless.
Now it had got dark, Liz's family had left for a family party, so she was home alone.
(One hour Later, pretty dark now!)
A man had entered the house. "Ever thought about knocking?" Liz groaned at him, "Anyways, who are you?"
"I am here to inform you that your family has died in some sort of fire, but we don't know how it started. Im sorry." He replied sadly. Liz darted out the house and into the forest, running as fast as she could. Why did I ignore it? She thought. Suddenly, a figure with a skeleton head, gleaming eyes, flaming tail and deer body. "You really thought you could get away by ignoring it?" The creature replied grimly... Within seconds, all Liz could see was darkness... Then she saw her family... She, aswell, had died...
horseyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me