Lost On Halloween Night

"Lost On Halloween Night" by goobygalaxy

Dressup entry

Lost On Halloween Night

Postby goobygalaxy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 am

Firefly was wandering though the woods on Halloween night, guided only by his tail and the moonlight. He was not quite sure where he was going, but he felt uneasy. He turned quickly around, but nothing was there. Alas, he seemed alone. But he soon realized that he was not. A hand swiftly rose from the ground beneath him and grabbed his leg before he could respond. "Be gone, foul creature!" Firefly bellowed, kicking at the hand with his other paw, but to no avail. He fought with all of his strength, but the creature below had an iron grip, and Firefly could feel himself weakening. There were whispers in the air that he could not quite decipher, but they made him feel even more unsettled. Is this how I'm going to die? Suddenly, out of the blackness, came a purple light. It was faster than his eye could track, but he saw purple fog surrounding his paws and a skull-shaped silhouette against the moon high above his head. He was unsure what this other creature wanted, and the whispers he heard before where louder now, and sounding more panicked. He didn't feel any better around it than he had with the hand. Suddenly, it began to fly down towards him at a quickening rate, and he saw a purple light coming out of its mouth. The light hit the bony hand, and then the whispers became shrieks and the groans became moans of agony. The skull came close to the ground and bit the hand, and it let go immediately and fell underground again, dragging its moans and screams with it. "Well... Hello there." Firefly looked curiously at the floating skull, before saying, "You wanted to help me." It nodded, and the purple fog that was surrounding him evaporated. "Well then, I guess I owe you my life." The skull floated in place, silent. Firefly began to continue his trek through the woods. He was lighted again only by the blue light of his tail and the moon, but was soon joined by the purple glow of his new friend. And they walked together.

The End.

-Edit: this was a simple dress I did of my major dreamy, and I worked really hard on the story. Like this if you like the story, I know that the dressup is kinda pitiful but whatever.
goobygalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me