Based on Click to view
Artist SilverBell90 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Smokey Black - Myres

Postby SilverBell90 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Alrighty! So this is the beginning of my Classic Horror character theme! Of course, I'm starting off with Michael Myres :u.
Man, I aced the shinies .3. . I would have kept him if it wasn't a Halloween adopt... shoot.

Anyhoo, to adopt this fella, give me a short, scary story. Ex. I walked into the room and saw just one candle glowing; My folks were sitting around the table patiently, staring at it. "He's here, I can feel it." The lady mumbled. As I noticed they were all holding hands. That sorta thing.
Than give a good comfort food to eat after watching Halloween(the movie(s) he is in) or just any horror film at all. Could be sweet or savory. Ex. Deep fried pickles or cupcakes :I.

[img]
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Breed:[/b] Akhal-tek
[b]Height:[/b] 15.1 hands
[b]Age:[/b] 6 years
[b]Colour:[/b] Smokey Black
[b]Markings:[/b] None
[b]Short Story:[/b]
[b]Comfort Food:[/b]
[/img]

This ends on the 30th.
Last edited by SilverBell90 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Smokey Black - Myres

Postby Timey » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:14 pm

username: Timey
      show name: Hot Pursuit
      barn name: Myers
      breed: Akhal-tek
      height: 15.1 hh
      colour: Smokey Black
      markings: None
      short story: There are many things you don't want to hear in a thick forest at night. A branch cracking, a growl, or a snarl, being some of the most common...But hearing your own voice calling back at you when you ask if there is anyone there would almost make the other three seem desirable.
      comfort food: Chocolate. Anything chocolate. Brownies especially!

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Username: Wentz
Show Name: Twilight Emperor's New Clothes
Barn Name: lucifer
Breed: Akhal-tek
Height: 15.1 hands
Colour: Smokey Black
Markings: None
Short Story: I walked into my wife's bedroom. She screamed in horror and stood up. She ran to the kitchen and hid. I knew where she hid but I wondered why she screamed. Then I remembered... I'm dead.
Comfort Food: I find Ice Cream and hot chocolate works for me, you know.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Username: .Centuries.
Show Name: AMS Long Live the King
Barn Name: Spook
Short Story: You heard your mother call you to dinner from downstairs. You turned off your music and shut your book, a bit frustrated. As you neared the top of the stairs, someone grabs you from behind, covering your mouth. You struggle, until you see who grabbed you. Your mother. She leans over and whispers in your ear, "Don't go down there, I heard it too."
Comfort Food: Anythiing crunchy, chips, cheese puffs, popcorn, that kind of thing.
.Arrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:48 am

Username: captain swan
Show Name: Evil's knocking at my door
Barn Name: Evie
Short Story: I moved into my house a few weeks ago, not worrying when I was told it used to be the hideout for a captured child kidnapper. However, I had recently felt like I was constantly being watched when I was inside my house. I had stayed at my neighbor's house for a few days, but I needed to go back. A few day into being back at my own house, I was cooking and I couldn't take the feeling anymore. I whirled around and threw the knife at the wall. I went over after a few seconds to pull the knife out of the wall. I screamed. About and hour later, I'm watching the police enter and exit my house. So far, they've found 46 different pairs of eyes in the walls of my home.
Comfort Food: Chocolate covered popcorn and truffle mac and cheese
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:44 am

Username: WhoaDazzle
Show Name: Hidden Beneath
Barn Name: Myers
Short Story:

This is me. I’m here. I’m shifting the words that you’re reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote.
I’ve been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name as you’re falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?
That was fun.
You’re wondering who I am. That’s only natural. Of course, you already know.
I’m you. I’m the real you. I’m the mind that existed here before you stole my body, before you forgot about being a parasite. I’m the child who looked the wrong way, asked the wrong question, saw the wrong thing… but I’m not so little any more.
You may have forgotten me, but I’m still here. I’ve always been here.
I’m going to get out.

Comfort Food:
chicken and dumplings. of course. Brownies are good too.
previously known as WhoaDazzle

//siggy is a wip
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:07 am

Reserve
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amy_14 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Username:Amy_14
Show Name:Night Chronicles
Barn Name:Crone
Short Story: As I was walking home from school one day I turned the corner onto my street and saw an old lady sitting on the sidewalk. As I walked past her I noticed a few things weird, first of all, her eye lids were sewed closed, also she had a giant scar where her mouth should be. I tried to look away as I walked by. When I was a few steps ahead of her I herd a little whisper in my ear saying You'll be next and a small cackle laugh, as I look back to see if it was that woman and she was gone. I never saw her again. Every week from that day 1 person from my family has gone missing and found a few days later with the same wounds as the woman. And every time I see their bodies I here the same whisper. Tonight I have a big date and as I'm getting ready I see black thread on my night stand, then I here a whisper in my ear say I told you that you would be next.
Comfort Food:Caramal apples
Amy_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:49 am

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Show Name: Shapes In The Night
Barn Name: Castle
Short Story: The classic horror films were top-notch for their time, but compared to now, it's easy to see the tricks they used on set. While a horror film is still a horror film, the worst kind, in my opinion, is not the gory serial killer who sticks to the basics, but rather the ones that get in your head and make you think. It's when the writers set and control the plot with almost no information, leaving you to the mercy of your own imagination, that you wind up awake at night startled by every little thing! The human mind is a powerful thing, and when left with the faintest hints of ideas, it can't help but take them and exploit your fears, blowing them up to such a degree that is no longer even possible, yet you fall victim to it and believe your self-spun tales of living nightmares anyway.
Comfort Food: I can't handle these types of movies, they get to me too easily. The one I watched, Women In Black, had me freaking out for at least a month! I remember hearing something outside, so my mom and I sent my dad to check(he finds these movies funny, so he was fine), and we ended up in the kitchen with frying pans! It was funny later, but at the time we were both just jumpy. That movie still gets to me if I think about it too long; I don't remember eating anything to calm down, but now I wished I would have had any type of dessert - chocolate, preferably. Like brownies or cookies(Timey has the right idea)

That turned out much more essay-like than I had hoped, but oh well; it's different, right?
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverBell90 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:08 pm

captain swan wrote:Username: captain swan
Show Name: Evil's knocking at my door
Barn Name: Evie
Short Story: I moved into my house a few weeks ago, not worrying when I was told it used to be the hideout for a captured child kidnapper. However, I had recently felt like I was constantly being watched when I was inside my house. I had stayed at my neighbor's house for a few days, but I needed to go back. A few day into being back at my own house, I was cooking and I couldn't take the feeling anymore. I whirled around and threw the knife at the wall. I went over after a few seconds to pull the knife out of the wall. I screamed. About and hour later, I'm watching the police enter and exit my house. So far, they've found 46 different pairs of eyes in the walls of my home.
Comfort Food: Chocolate covered popcorn and truffle mac and cheese

Alright, here's the winner :P. Sorry this took so long...
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me