stitches. Open☆accepting☆

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

stitches. Open☆accepting☆

Postby bleachbear. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

It's summer break for the students of Creekends Highschool, along with the local elementary schools but they're not the the focus. You live about an hour away from the beach in a small, country town located past a forest. It's pretty much hidden. This doesn't stop anybody here from having a good time. Summer break is a time, well spent or wasted by teenagers. What will you do with it, travel? Find love?

rules
    ♡all cs rules apply
    ♡try not to cuss
    ♡dont take things toi seriously
    ♡no OOC fighting
    ♡bracket all ooc
    ♡romance and drama encouraged but dont go overboard lol
    ♡up to 4 characters-i dont care about genders lol
    ♡post all forms/ooc in discussion thread
    ☆♡☆post all ooc and forms here
    ♡no repeats of first names or last names unless they're related.
    ♡pm or post on discussion thread if you have an idea for a new couple
    ♡dont only rp with your partner, rp with everybody!!
    ♡stay active. 2-3 posts a week, please. if you'll be gone for a longer than normal period of time, pm me!
    ♡3+ detailed sentences
    ♡no being crushes/dating your own characters
    ♡all sexualities allowed!
    ♡make your own forms, make them pretty (; add some color
    ♡try to have correct spelling and grammar i know spelling is hard on mobile but don't get too bad lol (:
    ♡reservations last 3 days (: thats a long time!(it feels like)
    ♡dont flip out over things. ex;
    Idiot; "i hate kian and jc" what do you do? Take a deep breath.. and facepalm (: tada.
    ♡more to be added, lol
Last edited by bleachbear. on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 11 times in total.
xoxo,

bleachbear.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

couples

Postby bleachbear. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:11 pm

the couples;
    rebel and bad boy
    these two have a lot in common. She's the rebel, not many like her since she seems to always argue with the teacher and disobey rules. She's that kid that walks across the road when you're in a rush, one who stops at yellow lights just to annoy you, one to teach kids bad manners. Rules are just not her thing and she likes upsetting people unless they mean something to her. He is a lot like her but gets in more fights. He's not afraid to speak his mind and stand up for what he says. He skips class, vandalizes and has records with the cops. A lot like her. They seem to match eachothers rebellious ways.
    She; christine moretti-17-pg 1
    Him; asher montgomery-19-pg5
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    explore
    The two both enjoy exploring. He's a bit of a mystery. He seems to be somewhat of a bad boy at school but he loves exploring. He's often outdoors climbing on something he shouldn't be. He likes to take a step on the wildside. She is also adventurous. She likes finding strange things and admiring their beauty; caves, mountains, abandon things. She is one who is always excited to go outdoors. Together, they travel together.. right?
    She; alissa callister-17-pg2
    Him; shawn munson-18-pg4
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    wifi=love
    They both love the internet. She spends her time on tumblr and watching netflix and relating to things. He's on youtube, watching all sorts of things and realizing he's spent 20 hours on his laptop and he has an important thing in an hour. They seem to fit, right?
    She; adelaide genson-17-pg4
    Him; nathaniel o'hara-18-pg4
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    bestfriends
    they've been best buds since diapers. they promised that they'd never date cause "cooties are gross" in sixth grade but they're older now and have developed hardcore feelings for eachother. What will end up happening?
    She; louise kiler-19-pg3
    Him; adam roxbourgh-19-pg 1
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    duet
    They both sing. She's popular in school because of her lovely voice. He's popular in school because of his looks and isn't about to let anyone find out he can sing. He thinks it's weird and he will be bullied for being a "nerd". Is she gonna be the one that helps him?
    She; luciana angela moretti-17-pg 1
    Him; daytona rines-18-pg1
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    guitarist and singer
    He's the guitarist and she's the singer. He's helped her out with talent shows in elementary also with small gigs at the local coffee shop. They both have slowly developed crushes for eachother.. will it work?
    She; robin smith-18-pg6
    Him; res. hallowe'en
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    geeks
    They are both a bit geeky. He's quiet, sarcastic and smart. He enjoys video games and all sorts of smartsty things. She is loud, confident and a nerd. She's known as a band geek too. Will they work?
    She; aria andrews-18-pg6
    Him; casper jacks-18-pg2
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    bad boy, good girl
    Classic bad boy and good girl relationship, what much is there to say?
    She;anastasia eastwood-18-pg5
    Him; edge chassidy-20-pg7
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    jocks
    they're both popular and bestfriends. they are both attracted to guys but aren't about to tell anyone for it may ruin their reputation but they have feelings for eachother. How will it go?
    Him #1; collins smiren-17-pg1
    Him #2; charles ray-18-pg4
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    class clown x prankster
    One is known as a class clown, he always is making people laugh and he loves to see somebody smiling. The prankster, however, likes pranking people. He likes to embarrass them and then rebuild them in about 5 seconds with simply saying, "haha i got you!" It is a flawless yet flawed relationship, it seems but will they make it work?
    Class clown; jake reeves-17-pg6
    Prankster; xander falk-18-pg7
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    youtube
    one is a small youtuber, he isn't popular at all. He only has about 1-2k subscribers. The other is a boy, obsessed with youtubers and the other boy is one of his favorites. But, can you date somebody you practically 'stalk'?
    Youtuber; duncan freely-18-pg7
    Youtube watcher; callic evans-18-pg5
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    neighbor
    They're next door neighbor's. One has just recently moved to town and is a bit shy. He's sort of upset when his neighbor invites him and his family over to dinner and a bit more when all of a sudden he is falling head over heels. How is this gonna work?
    New kid; demetri janos-17-pg1
    Neighbor; asher valentine-18-pg1
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    broken and player
    One has been heartbroken too many times. She doesn't let people in anymore and has aturned lonely. The other is a player. She is always dating people and breaking their hearts. She's meant to just be playing with the broken but ends up liking her. What will happen?
    Broken; vixen o'connel-16-pg1
    Player; mist daien-16-pg7
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    horse riders
    One is an english rider. She is clean, neat and competitive. She takes her riding seriously and everything. The other is western, a bit of a tomboy. She's relaxed and goofy. It happened one day when they were riding, will this relationship last?
    English; lily licorish-19-pg8
    Western; virginia abraham-18-pg5
    guitar x drummer
    One is a guitarist. She finds herself unseperated from her guitar. Her music is beautiful and calm. The other is a drummer. She is loud and somewhat of a rebel. This doesn't seem to work well since their sound difference but just maybe, it will?
    Guitarist; nirvana ray-17-pg4
    Drummer; lux phillips-17-pg3
    ¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
    introvert and extrovert
    One is an introvert, avoids people. The other is an extrovert, almost always at parties. How the heck did they meet? Obviously somewhere getting food. They eventually ended up developing crushes but will they turn into something more or vanish?
    Intro; beatrice russel-17-pg6
    Extro; ryder ferris-17-pg9
Last edited by bleachbear. on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:49 am, edited 26 times in total.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

locations

Postby bleachbear. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:37 pm

locations
xoxo,

bleachbear.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

news

Postby bleachbear. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:37 pm

news/recaps (:
xoxo,

bleachbear.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stitches. Open☆new☆accepting

Postby bleachbear. » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:40 pm

now accepting, remember to keep all ooc and forms in the discussion form (: thank you!
xoxo,

bleachbear.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stitches. Open☆accepting☆1 spot left

Postby bleachbear. » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:51 am

{{bump}}
xoxo,

bleachbear.
bleachbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanspeur » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Vixen jogged down the sidewalk, inhaling and exhaling a controlled pace. She smiled softly and slowed herself as she came to a corner, stopping at a light post and leaning against it. She huffed and bent down, trying to collect her breath, pulling out one of her earbuds and looking around her. She pulled her phone out and checked the time, groaning she slid the phone back into her hoodie pocket and took off across the street and towards her house.

The normal routine for the brunette: wake up, run, get home, shower, and leave for the "place of the players." Vixen slid the front door shut behind her quietly and bounded up the stairs to her room. She quickly grabbed herself a towel and her underwear and ran to the bathroom she shared with her siblings. She closed and locked the door behind her and turned on the hot water. Vix took down her ponytail and ran her hand through her hair before stripping and stepping under the water.
------
After the refreshing shower, she stepped out of the water stream and turned it off. She hurriedly dried her body and slipped into her underwear and her bra then wrapped the towel around her and scurried out of the bathroom and to her room. Vixen dressed quickly, choosing a black mid-arm crop top, jeans, heeled boots, a hat, her normal thick framed glasses and lip ring, plus her Peter Pan backpack. She grabbed her phone and slipped on her jewelry then walked out of her room, letting her hair air dry itself. She walked into the bathroom and quickly applied her makeup then nodded, quickly leaving the bathroom.

Vix inhaled shakily then turned away from the mirror and walked into her sister's room. "Elli! Elli Jelly! Wakie, wakie!" She calls, rousing the little girl. Vix plastered on a grin for the younger girl, and her heart clenched as Elliot looked at her with tired eyes and patted her sister's cheeks. Vix let her smile falter and she kissed her younger sister on her forehead. "Have a good day at daycare, and I'll be picking you up. Okay, Elli?" Elliot nodded then curled back down under her blankets.
age// sixteen | sexuality// pansexual | crush// no | outfit// this >> this | whereabouts// running >> home| tags// her sister

(he's open, i'll just have to get a post up later)
age// eighteen | sexuality// homosexual (closeted) | crush// no | outfit// this | whereabouts// home | tags// no one
Last edited by sanspeur on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanspeur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stitches. Open☆accepting☆

Postby leon s. kennedy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:50 am

shawn munson // male // 18 // heterosexual // home --> at the park w/ parker // open;

Laying in bed uncomfortably, Shawn stared up at the ceiling with a displeased look. It had been almost four days since he had a decent night's sleep, and the male was honestly worn out. his insomnia only seemed to get worse as he went on, but Shawn’s constant consumption of red bull and monster wasn't helping. Reaching for the can of energy, Shawn sighed before chugging down the small, sugary can of caffeine. Unhealthy, yes, but it was the only thing that really kept him going throughout the day.

He tossed the now empty can of red bull in the waste basket by his bed, and did a few stretches before sitting up on his bed. The popping of of his knuckles and such caused Parker, who was fast asleep, to flinch, although the dog still remained asleep. Shawn chuckled quietly, and soon stood up to get ready for the day. Pulling on a t shirt with a pair of ripped jeans, Shawn finished his rough look with a beat-up leather jacket, and fled to the bathroom to brush his teeth. His hair however remained a mess, tangled ans twisted, any attempt to brush it would be for both him and the brush. Shawn smirked at himslf in the mirror for a solid minute, before Parker's bark brought him back to reality.

The dog wagged his tail happily, arching his back up in a playful stance. This was how Shawn knew Parker was ready. Chuckling once more, Shawn headed for the door, waiting for the dog to follow."Come on Parker." He said, before leaving for the park.

( i'll make a separate post for jake and bea in a little bit.. )
leon s. kennedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anastasia Juliette Eastwood || Asher Ian Montgomery

Postby hysteria. » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:27 am

Anastasia Juliette Eastwood
age;; Eighteen
location;; house then cafe
wearing;; x then x
role;; the bad boy x good girl
crush;; edge
tags;; open
Anastasia woke gently, the weak morning sun filtering through her white Venetian blinds. The blonde sat up and stretched, her hair was messy and tangled from sleep, and she rubbed her eyes, getting out of bed to shower. The cool water streamed over her, and Anastasia closed her eyes, soothed by the steady stream of water. Once she was clean, the girl stepped out of the shower, got dressed and curled her light blonde hair. Makeup was next, and the blonde applied a light layer. She studied her appearance in the mirror, taking in the delicate features, dark blue eyes with green and gold flecks scattered through and platinum blonde hair. Anastasia took a deep breath and left the seclusion of her room, walking downstairs where some of the maids were preparing breakfast. "Good morning Sophia," Ana greeted her nanny warmly. Sophia had been more of a mother to her than her birth mother, Rosalind, had ever been. A plate of french toast was set in front of her, and the girl ate quickly, eager to get out of this suffocatingly big house. She finished and cleared her own plate even though her parents had told her 1000 times it was considered "unladylike" to do house work. Anastasia grabbed her purse and phone before leaving the house and walking down the path to where her Audi A7 was parked. The girl got into the drivers' seat and made the short drive to the coffee shop down the road.

Asher Ian Montgomery
age;; Nineteen
location;; park
role;; the bad boy x rebel
crush;; christina
tags;; open
Asher stood in the kitchen, attempting to throw together a nice breakfast for his younger siblings. For the third time that day, Asher cursed his parents for leaving him in charge of two minors. Then again, it was better that he be in charge than either of them. The boy stuck his head into Monica and Max's room. "Rise and shine you two, breakfast is ready." His little brother Max was the first to get up and ran out to the kitchen, a huge smile on his face. "Alright Maxy, here's one smoothie for you, and toast." Asher paused and yelled out to his sister, "Come on Monica!" The blonde fourteen year old stumbled out into the kitchen, her eyes still half closed from sleep. She yawned and plopped herself down in an empty seat as a smoothie and plate of toast were set in front of her. "Thanks Ash," she yawned. The boy smiled and ruffled his sister's hair to which she protested loudly. "Okay, Mon, look after Max, I'm running down to the coffee shop." Monica nodded and continued eating. Ash grabbed his wallet and left the house and, not wanting to waste petrol, began walking down to the cafe where he ordered two hot chocolates and a latte.
Last edited by hysteria. on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stitches. Open☆accepting☆

Postby sanspeur » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:15 am

[bump?]
sanspeur