Chasing Dreamflowers

"Chasing Dreamflowers" by Mercredy

Dressup entry

Chasing Dreamflowers

Postby Mercredy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:56 am

Once there was a faerie princess, who lived in a dark wicked castle and had never seen a daylight. She had been cursed to live forever without the sun.An evil faerie, whom the proud princess refused to give a shelter fin a storm, wished her "You'll live forever in the night, and die as soon you see the light" . Tired from the endless years of living, the princess looked for a remedy.From the ancient book she read that a curse can be removed with an enchanted flowers, which blossom once a 1000 years near the forgotten monument above the crystal lake. So she called her sidhe servants and as the book told her, she decorated lake shore with flowers and put petals on the ancient sign. She said the words, she learned by heart " A Shadow, that will eat the Night, please make me gift to bring Daylight". And then a stange blue glow appeared. The prinvess saw the flowers that shined at night, but when she picked them a Shadow covered the Moon. "I've made you gift" she heard a groaning voice "Now in return, I'll take the Night and eat the Moon. The Day will come, you'll turn to dust, the curse will never ever last"...
Mercredy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me