The Oracle's Offer

"The Oracle's Offer" by Inkmaster

Dressup entry

The Oracle's Offer

Postby Inkmaster » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:22 pm

The Oracle is said to appear to a hero on behalf of the gods, and send them on a quest to defeat the evil that walks the earth. This has happened before to many heroes long dead but now as you walk home (you knew you shouldn't have cut through the graveyard!) a violet mist seeps out of the ground and swirls around you. Quiet whispers echo in your ears but when you turn to look no one is there. Suddenly, when you turn to go forward, you see that standing calmly in the middle of the mist is a hooded she-wolf, and it seemed as if she had been there all along. You've heard the legends, but never truly understood what it meant to be chosen by the gods but now the Oracle has appeared before you, a shield at her paws and black, shining tears in her eyes.

"Take the shield, end his reign. Break the curse by All Hallows Eve or the mortal world shall suffer. Take the shield and with it....purpose."

"W-what?!" You say, half tempted to run but something, the temptation of purpose holds you back," I don't understand, why-"

Her voice voice cuts through the mist-laden air, and ends your doubts before they begin," Take the shield, hero. Accept the quest and find purpose."

You look at the shield, with its dull black metal and wolf engraved upon it and try to decide. What will you say?
Inkmaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me