one to many tricks { Ben 10: Omniverse rp } accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

one to many tricks { Ben 10: Omniverse rp } accepting!

Postby ♔Decepticon♔ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Ben's about nineteen now, and things had been going just as they normally would. He switched to one of his aliens whenever there was trouble, boom, saved the world. Now, It's always been known that the aliens Ben turned into had a personality of there own, in sorts. But Ben always shone through them, protected them, controlled the aliens. Wrath was hot headed, impatient, Feedback is cool and cocky, Fourarms was brutish and over powered, so on and so forth. One day, when he attempted to change into an alien, they all bursted out, into there own person. Now, of coarse, everyone was quite confused. Including them, and Ben himself, along with Rook and everyone else! Now that the aliens are there own person for the first time ever, Ben is powerless. Aside from the fact he has them to fight along side him. He needs to look after his friends, they might as well be his family, after all, they are an important part of him.

★ This is semi-lit! no less then four sentences a post
    ★ all the aliens are playable, I encourage them all to be played. so I'd like everyone to try and rp one of them, you can be up to two of his aliens.
    ★ Oc's are good and acceptable to play!
    ★ We need Ben to be in this rp! it'd be good. Also Rook!
    ★ No powerplaying and god modding aside from the obvious! c:
    ★ romance is good and encouraged
    ★ so is action and drama! all encouraged
    ★ when speaking ooc please use brackets or something like that!
    ★ Be nice ooc, no fighting.
    ★ Make your own forms! c:
    ★ fade to black if you must
    ★ star out any really bad cursing please and thank!
    ★ have fun aaa!

name - gender - played by
    ---

Ditto - male - ♔Decepticon♔
    Venis - female/agender - ♔Decepticon♔
    Strecc - she/they/it - ☆ agent blue ☆
    Heatblast - male - good grief.
Last edited by ♔Decepticon♔ on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♔Decepticon♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one to many tricks { Ben 10: Omniverse rp } accepting!

Postby ♔Decepticon♔ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Name; Ditto
Age; nineteen, just as Ben is.
Gender; Male { he/him }
Species; Alien
Race; Ditto is a Splixson from the Earth-like planet Hathor.
Personality; Ditto is small and cute, most of his fans call him "Ben's cutest alien!" he doesn't mind, and infact appreciates it to a degree. He is rather innocent in appearance, and even within the way he acts sometimes. It puts him apart from many of Ben's other aliens, he sometimes feels left out of the crowed. He knows he's not useless, however. Ditto is a very cute and adorable humanoid child alien with the ability to clone himself limitless, but each clone operates independently, regardless of whether or not Ben wants them to, and is indistinguishable from the others, and somehow, he can breathe underwater. Though the clones are autonomous, they share a link with each other, with the pain of one being shared with all of the others, and the death of one clone will cause the death of the rest, which negates the usefulness of making large numbers of clones, explaining the reasons why Ben rarely creates many clones of Ditto in the limited times he has appeared. now that he's split off from Ben, he can do as he pleases. he still however agrees with Ben in the fact he should absolutely not create to many clones of himself just in case.
Powers; The ability to split into many different clones, he can also breath under water.

Looks; click here for her looks<3
    Name; Venis Tetris
    Age; eighteen
    Gender; Female/Agender {she/her/they/them}
    Species; Alien
    Race; Ventonitronian, from the Planet Vitalius
    Personality; Venis is somewhat seen as cold, and cranky. She will brush off a person she doesn't like, even if something bad is happening to them. Empathy issues are strong with her. She does, however- Have a very soft spot for most of Ben's Aliens, and Rook. Funny enough, she never truly bonded with Ben himself. She is easily angered, lashing out for almost no reason most of the time. Aside from this, though, when she cares for someone, she will protect them viciously, stopping at nothing till her job is done. She is a short alien, standing only at five feet. Not to mention she is soft and smooth to the touch, adding on to her seemingly cute appearance. She's not cute when angered, tendrils come from within her throat and through her mouth to use as weapons, as well as her claws and venom. She's not very fast though, but, of coarse she tries her best.
    Powers; Tentrils come from her throat, and she's venomous.
    Crush; Heatblast, Rook or Feedback are some aliens she has her eyes on. Mainly Feedback, though, she's far to nervous to approach any of them in such a way.
♔Decepticon♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kit katt » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Name:
Strecc.
Personality:
She is very sweet and caring towards others, she acts super talkative, bubbly, kind, caring, sweet, and all that good stuff. But over all she's sweet and fun to be around.
Looks:
x
Crush:
Diamondhead, but she is way way to nervous to try and flirt with him.
kit katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Decepticon♔ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 pm

{ accepted! a few more members and we can begin, }
I used to be super active here but i'm not anymore

♔Decepticon♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:24 pm

[center]((Will probably be making Big Chill or some random Necrofriggian. Probably Big Chill, since he was my favorite since his introduction))[/center
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Decepticon♔ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 pm

{ sounds good! get your forms up whenever you can! c: }

♔Decepticon♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:53 pm

-- i'll probably be playing either diamondhead or heatblast. quick question;; what do you think those two personality's are? i can't get a good feel. i think diamondhead is more serious/determined/focused, that probably won't understand much earth humor, but i don't know about heatblast.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Decepticon♔ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:54 pm

{ Alright!! aa. I'll be looking forward to rping with you!
and I get a really chill feel from heatblast ironically, but also a serious protective one. }

♔Decepticon♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:06 pm

((Would you say there's an icy and serious vibe coming from Big Chill? Protective is obviously there, seeing as Necrofriggians only have young once every 80 years))
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Meet Heatblast...an ironically chill, focused, and confident alien with a flaming body. Although sure of himself and his abilities, Heatblast does not hesitate to attack whenever someone is a threat to him or anyone he cares about, and will not give in until they are set ablaze by his fire. He can give off the whole 'cool older-brother' vibe to those younger or smaller than him, with an undertone of intensity, confidence, and action. People listen whenever he gets completely serious. He is naturally a protective person, and can easily, and frighteningly, rampage and go off in anger if someone close to him is seriously hurt. His temper is explosive, despite him seeming easygoing. Don't make him angry. He can easily joke around if he's in the mood, and naturally enjoys high adrenaline, which includes fighting. However, like other aliens, he's not outright battle-crazy. Enjoys video games, fighting, skateboarding [or fire-boarding, rather...], and spicy foods.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me