The Conjurer

"The Conjurer" by Sabatea

Dressup entry

The Conjurer

Postby Sabatea » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 am

Faint cries echo from the dark and forbidden graveyard... Those who enter encounter an eerie glow from the heart necropolis, or so they say. Curious, you step forward, only to be blinded by a purple glare. Creeping silently forward, you press your back against a tombstone. All you have to do is peek over the side to see what foul creature awaited you. Your heart hammers, your mouth is suddenly dry. With obvious force, you push yourself against the side of the gravestone. Slowly, almost without conscious effort, you look past the tombstone.

A ethereal figure, shrouded in shadows, dances beside a runic circle. Their brown pelt is marred by a scattering of faintly glowing green speckles, as if a special toxin were being secreted from their very skin. Another flash of purple shoots from the runes inscribed on the ground, momentarily lighting up the scythe clutched in the necromancer's fangs. A soft hiss reverberated through the air, freezing you to your core. Black mist rose from the circle, coagulating and condensing into the fearsome shape of a demon with glowing yellow eyes. Harsh cackling greeted the creature, though you weren't sure which creature it came from.

Desperately, you run from the scene, but the laughter seems to follow you...
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me