Shadow Song the Plague Doctor

"Shadow Song the Plague Doctor" by jackalope.

Dressup entry

Shadow Song the Plague Doctor

Postby jackalope. » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:31 am

Here is my LOLO pet for this year!

Here's her story :
Shadow placed on her mask and looked through the small peepholes at her reflection in the mirror. Her hard work had payed off! Her homemade plague doctor costume was even better than the one from the costume shop! She had
spent hours making the perfect mask, visiting every store to find the ideal cloak, and scouring every inch of the forest for the precise stick for her staff. Finally, she bounded down the stairs, ready to start Trick-or-Treating.

The little tri-colored pup opened the front door just as a gust of wind picked up some fallen leaves and sent them dancing through the sky. The night was crisp and the smell of candle-wax, candy, and pumpkins filled the air. You could almost feel the excitement humming through the neighborhood. As Shadow was walking up her street, she was wondering which house she should visit first. Then, she remembered. That one house that every pup ran to in a beeline to get the best candy. She almost flew to the doorstep and grasped the old wooden knocker. "Trick-or-Treat!"

I hope you enjoy! :)
jackalope.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me