Fallen Angel

"Fallen Angel" by musicgurl333

Dressup entry

Fallen Angel

Postby musicgurl333 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:25 am

Those playing Lights On/Lights Off may recognize this pet, as she is my trick-or-treater this year. :) For those of you who don't play LOLO, or haven't been visited by me, her story is below.

Lily pulled on her costume and straightened her halo, which went back to being crooked just as soon as she let go of it. Through her open window, she could feel the cool night air and hear the sounds of trick-or-treaters ringing door bells and calling out their requests for candy. With an impatient scowl, Lily made a final, failed attempt to straighten the halo before she sighed and gave up. It could stay crooked. She put on her wings as quickly as she could, grabbed a plastic pumpkin bucket for her candy, and headed out the door.

Image _____ Image _____Image _____ Image

Lily knew that her friend Rosie would be waiting for her at the next street over, so that they could trick-or-treat together. Rosie was dressing up as a devil this year. They thought it would be funny to have Lily be an angel and have Rosie be a devil, because really it should have been the other way around. Rosie was a little bit on the quiet side, always sweet, well behaved, and usually wearing a cute dress. Grown ups loved her. Lily, on the other hand…

It wasn’t that Lily was bad. She was just the more mischievous of the two. While Rosie was sitting in school listening to the teacher, Lily was more likely to be found drawing unflattering cartoons of a teacher she didn’t like, or quietly tying knots into the long fur of the dog sitting in front of her. While Rosie was politely asking for a second cookie, Lily was sneaking extras for both of them. Lily never did anything too mean, and in spite of her mischief she always did well in school, but no one who knew her would call her an angel…except for tonight.

As Lily headed to meet Rosie she passed a wonderfully decorated house with its lights on. For a moment she hesitated, unsure whether she should go straight to Rosie’s house or make a quick stop first. Knowing Rosie, she was probably behind schedule and still putting the finishing touches on her costume and makeup, so Lily decided that it would be okay to stop as long as she was fast. She was so excited to begin trick-or-treating that she practically skipped her way up to the door before ringing the bell and calling out, “Trick-or-treat!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this dress up, be sure to check out more of my dress ups and let me know what you think! :)
musicgurl333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me