Midnight Trip to the Library

"Midnight Trip to the Library" by Roseshine12

Dressup entry

Midnight Trip to the Library

Postby Roseshine12 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Falistus Duskweaver, a half demon Warlock, hated and mistrusted by many for being, not only a Warlock, but half demon as well. He lived a seemingly lonely life during the daytime. He never spoke to many, he always kept to himself. When others spat on him, he made witty commentary back but otherwise kept peaceful. Despite his peers' leering, he continued to keep himself in the Warlock academy, studying endlessly, hoping to achieve something, anything, that would make people look at him in a more friendly light someday.

As such, tired of the stares during the daytime, he oftentimes went on nightly visits to the library located within the city. There he often read books endlessly, tirelessly. Sometimes he would take breaks to play with the little demonic friends he'd made. They were his only friends, really. He saw them as family, not as minions to be used in elaborate schemes or something of that sort, like the other warlocks. No... they were his companions and they were what kept him moving forward. They were what kept him hoping that someday, perhaps, the people of his city would come to understand who he was and respect him for that; not fear him as some monster.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me