Seth the zombie

"Seth the zombie" by corgiboy

Dressup entry

Seth the zombie

Postby corgiboy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Seth is a zombie oc of mine who is the future if christain ( a charater o my friend) and his apperentice button ( another one of my friends charterers) didn't fix the thing that happened in the future there would be a zombie apoculoups anyways how the story gos is that button was exploring the future zombie apoculoups ( teh beginning of it when there were only a few zombie) anyways she ends up finding seth who was in a ally alone ... she had raised her gun up to shoo him but sended up finding a rat and holding it out to him . seth unlike teh other mindless zombies was still parshally alive and ate the rate in her hand with out biting her.christain was about to shot him but button convinced Christian that seth had some human still left in him and that they should take him to the house and try to fix him up . later on seth who now had more human like things ( he whent though theripy with elijah ) and is now able to speak and can eat soem human food but still has to be fed flesh of animals basically Seth finds he still has normal human emotions and falls for button without knowing that she had already fallen for him a long time ago.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seth the zombie

Postby corgiboy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:46 pm

sorry for all the typoes i was trying to write this fast
corgiboy