A Jokers Tale

"A Jokers Tale" by Kora L. Cifer

Dressup entry

A Jokers Tale

Postby Kora L. Cifer » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 pm

While a young lady dog makes her way theough the spooky woods a what seemed to be a young cub all suised up. Long silky black hair (or mane?) holding a rose in his jaws. With a sly grin he walks over "hello M'lady would you care to join me dor a stroll? Perhaps maybe even a story" putting the rose at her paws with his own he pulled hos top hat down to hide hide his eyes momentarly a grin apearing ever so darkly on his face. "Why yes, but after could you so please take me back to town?" The cub grinned once more a grin larger then cheshires himself. "Most Certainly my lady" he led her to a small clearing on a stump there eas a jar filled with what it seemed like eyes and around the jar was low lit candles mushrooms all around leaves crunching under each footstep the young lady dog noticed a large old looking book "oh my is that yours!" She said with awe she loved books especially once that where around along time. "Yes it is~" he said Swiftly. Settling himself down he looked down at the page full of writing he flipped the page untill both pages where blank. "Ahh here we go~" he grinned. "Its blank?" The young she dog said. "Oh my namd is ladybug by the way, but you can call me Lady" she said to him. "You could call me JMA or Joker but my name is to long to say" he smiled "and just wait and watch.." He closed his eyes and took in a breath. It was silent all around them only now did lady noticed. Blank grave stone and a empty grave. She felt a little spooked but her attention was drawn when Joker began to sing "when the sun goes down the moon goes up. When the moon goes up the shadows are out to play a visitor we have they all shout with glee, a pretty little lady stepping in to my woods what busness does she have here in the woods where shadows come to dance. They stop and stare. The sound of the wind tares through the trees, the leaves began to dance and rattle around spooked that shadows knew the king has come.." Taking a small breath he opend his eyes he saw the you g ladies eyes wide with shock as the words he sang in his odd tune began to write themselfs down befor her very eyes. "What does this little lady do here in the Asylum filled with shadows and spooks, fur so sleek eyes so beautifull walks so gaceful if this had not been the home of th king every little shadow would of gobbled her up.. Ou came the king and swooped his lady up, a smile and a rose he offers her a good time befor the time is right and he offers her to the dead, to amazed and in awe to know she fell in his grasp, it as a trap he laid, and now she lays benieth the dirt amongst the dead tk dance the next day with all the other shadows of the night, this makes my 12 victom tonight" her eyes closed tight she was in a blushing trance. Joker moved away from the book and let her fall grasping her by the scruff he drGged her over to her grave and put her rest.
Kora L. Cifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me