Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Cat vs Cat wip by pilotlight

Artist pilotlight [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cat vs Cat wip

Postby pilotlight » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:49 pm

I forgot how much I hate drawing in Oekaki >.>
I might finish this in firealpaca

My family has four cats -
Missy (blue) - A large. probably over-weight black and white cat, and about four years old. She acts grumpy, but she's actually really sweet c:
Jake (red) - He's my precious cinnamon roll >w< He's a small, dilute brown tabby, about a year old, and he's scared of a lot of things - especially the other cats (except Missy). When he's not hiding under the bed or living in the closet, he loves being petted and is very tolerant of people.
Elvis (purple) - a large siamese, a bit under a year old. Unlike Missy, he's pure muscle. While he's really sweet around people, he loves beating up Missy and Jake - we have to keep him separate from them. He loves to chew things up, including a Wii remote cover, my rubber bracelets, toilet paper, and all of his toys.
Precious (pink) - A small siamese with dapples on her paws. She's supposedly Elvis's sister, and she has to pay for it. Even though she's really sweet, Missy beats her up a lot. She loves carrying things around, including pea pods >w<
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items