Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

terezi and vriska by persona

Artist persona [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

terezi and vriska

Postby persona » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:10 pm

i didn't mean to ship it, but i do now. i ship this so hard atm, it's unbelievable. so i drew this.
i also accidentally started to ship dualscar x signless, and nepeta x equius oops lol

i meant for this to be like an old-ish picture buuuutt since you can't add pictures like SAI or Photoshop, and i can't draw that type of stuff for the life of me, it's just that. honestly i'm most proud of me shading the hair. also i had a little trouble drawing vriska's eyes so i could get the glasses right (obviously i didn't do that for terezi lol,) and i had to re-draw the eye like ten times to make it look nice.

as you can tell, i attempted Alternian. i actually don't know how it works so i read the wiki and kinda winged it since it wasn't too clear to me. but honestly i couldn't care less if i did it wrong.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: terezi and vriska

Postby SHARKGVTS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 pm

This is pretty good! You did a good job on it!

it's ok to ship eqinep, i do too along with johnjade. i know i shouldn't ship that but can't resist ;-;
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me