Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Species For Sale! by pocketbrat

Based on Click to view
Artist pocketbrat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Species For Sale!

Postby pocketbrat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:03 pm

Hello! I have this old adoptable that I made quite a while ago...
They never did much as I soon after developed an adoptable that I now have much more interest in running. They are pretty cute though, so I'm hoping to find someone to make them take off!
I have included base lineart, shading, lock alpha color for body and eyes, eye highlights, tongue and eye close up, and a color pallet.

Description:

Zoobles are fluffy, chinchilla-sized creatures with distinctively large eyes and ears. Their eyes come in every color from pink to blue, even black and on rare occasions, white. Although their eyes may be only slightly smaller than a golf ball, they have relatively poor vision. But their incredible hearing makes up for that. They also have rather floppy tongues that they will sometimes unconscious hang out.

As you can see, Zooble's paws resemble that of a dogs', specifically a Chihuahua's. They have small, dull claws matching the fact that they are unfortunately rather defenseless. They are also shy and easily spooked, so a calm and slow approach is recommended. They tend to be rather skittish but with enough love and proper care, you can earn a Zooble's trust!

Baby Zoobles crawl on their tummies like most baby animals, but as they get older they develop extraordinary climbing and jumping skills. When a Zooble is born their tail starts out as the tiniest nub, and gradually grows only into a bigger bunny-like tail that they are capable of wiggling.

Like mentioned earlier, a Zoobles' trust is obtainable with love. So go on, find your perfect furry friend!

-The new owner can draw their own lineart version as long as it stays with this design concept!
-The new owner can change the description including their own ideas for behavior, traits, ect.
-I still really like these, so I really want someone who will actually do something with them!
-You offer the payment! I will take pets, C$...not sure what else. I will not take DeviantArt points 'cause I don't have a DeviantArt cx

Mkay! Thanks for looking!
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species For Sale!

Postby Jealousy Empress » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:11 pm

hi, i would like to take over the zoobles, i will keep the thread going, and will give you unlimited currency so you can always have a zooble to reside in your signature. i will make a thread in the forums so it gets more publicity. will also pay as many chicken smoothie pets as it takes!
──🌸────
Hi! i'm Laurentia,
a panromantic asexual
Demi-girl with a love
for pugs, steven universe
and Angels. i'm nearly
always open to role-
play, PM me if you want
to do a 1x1. i'm a mod
on SU artists amino
as Lapis_lazuli JSYK!

────🌸──
link ● link ● 🌸
Jealousy Empress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketbrat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:08 am

batpants123yolo! wrote:hi, i would like to take over the zoobles, i will keep the thread going, and will give you unlimited currency so you can always have a zooble to reside in your signature. i will make a thread in the forums so it gets more publicity. will also pay as many chicken smoothie pets as it takes!

You may send a bid c:
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketbrat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 am

Still open for bids c:
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 am

Moved to Sketches & Experiments, because species sales tend to be more fitting there. (We don't have a board for art like this yet, but generally speaking Adoptables or Sketches are good boards to broadcast a species sale on.) If you want it in Beginner's let me know and I'll move it back. c;

Last bumped by pocketbrat on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 am.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist