Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hikari Ref

Postby GallopingHowl » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:50 am

Will add more info later~

Name:
Hikari

Personality:
Hikari is very spontaneous and energetic, rarely stopping to relax or take a moment to just breath. She appears to always look like she drank a gallon of caffeinated, sugar soda. Extremely talkative, but somehow never runs out of things to talk about. Even though her coat is very colorful and fun, she can actually only see in black in white. Many people call her "crazy" or "mad", but she is just extremely friendly and excited constantly.

Features:
Has a hint of a Japanese accent to her voice, though her accent is mostly English/British. A tiny bit smaller then the average female hazard cat, but makes up to it in her personality.

Quote:
"The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the storm"
Because Hikari sees in black and white, so therefore could never see the real colors of the rainbow, the quotes represents how she is constantly flustered and annoyed by the small things in life instead of the bigger picture. She will repeat this quote quietly to herself and shut her eyes tightly whenever she feels frustrated.

Grate:
Hikari's grate is almost the opposite of her. Considering she is very fast past and bubbly, her grate is very soothing and helps calm her down by playing lullabies.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets