Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Odiblob by a snoozing skerple

Artist a snoozing skerple [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Odiblob

Postby a snoozing skerple » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 pm

The Odiblob with her fearsome ticklemallet!
Made as a sort of buddy tag-along to an art-gift from CorporateKitten, she drew Durn with a little sword so I drew Odi with a little mallet. Sort of like a rat collab(although rat collab seems like it'd be a neat term for an army of rodents hugging eachother too). c;

^The left one is hers, little Durn being a cute wiggly-bub. Sweet babies. <3

For quite a while after getting them we couldn't really tell them apart.(which is a little strange, considering Durn was a REW and Odi was a PEW. The color difference should have been a giveaway.)
I guess Durn got tired of us mixing the names up because when they grew up she started slobbering all over the back of Odi's neck and leaving this weird red spit-line on her. Durn was always clean as could be but she made damn sure that Odi wasn't. xD
Eventually Odi got really fat so they weren't hard to tell apart anymore anyway, but Durn still didn't stop drooling on her. Maybe she decided it was fun, like her own little color experiment on her buddy's fur or something.
She lost her little drool-cape after Durn died. And then she got tumors and lost all her flub too. She never stopped being strong or stubborn but she lost a lot of her spark when her sister left. She didn't play anymore and the highlight of her day was just getting smelly food and laying around in the window for hours on end.
It's a shame albinos have such sensitive eyes. They probably would have loved playing outside if the light didn't give them headaches.
a snoozing skerple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Odiblob

Postby pinkpinkpink » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:38 pm

How does this have no comments? They're so cute <3
Love your art style