Based on Click to view
Artist Zeneka [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lan-Long 'Azure'

Postby Zeneka » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:40 pm

My new babyyyyyyy <33333 I love him so much, I put so much work into him x.x

Normal fur, special dragon ears, dragon tail, jewel nose, scales on his legs and muzzle, mane, leg tufts, bushy eyebrows, extra random fluff, whiskers, golden crest 'horns', golden paint with lightning and magnetic power. Oh yeah and his other eye is covered by a patch, he lost it in a duel on his travels woops xD

Lan-Long is the brother of Mei-Lin. An ambitious but reckless wolf, Lan-Long didn't find the life of a royal to be entertaining or challenging enough. At a young age he became the student of a samurai in his family's service, his parents agreeing to it in the hopes that it might teach their unruly son some modicum of discipline. He took to the training well, excelling, thriving on the challenge. When he came of age, he left his home and his title as Prince behind and wandered as a traveling warrior, seeking new thrills and challenges to overcome, adopting the name 'Azure' so as not to draw attention to himself in case anyone might recognize him as a Prince from his real name. He spent quite a long time traveling the world and seeing much of it before he finally, recently, decided to return home. Upon finding his sister with a mate and pups, he decided to stay as a royal guard, rather than resume his boring role as a prince. He is quite happy to leave the responsibility of ruling to his sister. He is becoming quite fond of his nieces and nephews.

WILL ADD MORE LATER PROBABLY I REALLY NEED TO GO TO BED SOON I'VE BEEN WORKING ON HIM OFF AND ON ALL NIGHT X.X
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me