Space adopt #1

Postby shrimpdog » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 pm

SPACE UNICORN!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra: [only one, optional]

End date;; the 20th
Last edited by shrimpdog on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Space adopt #1

Postby abandoned-account123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:32 pm

username: i am obviously a cat
    name: whimsy
    what kind of powers do they have?:
    they can create little floating stars.
    useless, but beautiful. at least, that's what
    they can do on earth. in space, she can create whole
    planets and star systems.
    extra: wip
Last edited by abandoned-account123 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
back to liquidate for flight rising.
abandoned-account123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorrel. » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Username:
Name:
omg such mark v pretty
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╒════════════════════╕
╘════════════════════╛
characterschimi

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorrel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Username: akita.
Name: Aurora
What kind of powers do they have?: Aurora has the power to control time which means she can time travel. She can also pause/stop time completely. Sometimes she hates having this power because when she messes a moment up she feels the need to go back and fix it.
Extra: galaxy picture
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A New Star of Love & Bubbles

Postby darling feathers » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:05 pm

username
featherberry123

name
estelle
"star"

extra
might be art <3

power
Star Birth
Estelle has the power to give life to new stars. She travels around and whenever she feels happiness or love, she creates a new star! This isn't by choice, of course, but Estelle loves what she is able to do!

Bubbles
Estelle can create her own bubbles that she can actually float in! Due to her very light frame, she is able to get inside and control the bubbles with ease.

Need a Little Love?
Estelle hates the idea of people not loving others. Whenever she sees couples arguing or sad in public, she casts a charm over them to fall back in love with each other again. By the time it wares off, the couple aren't sad or angry anymore and Estelle is happy!
Last edited by darling feathers on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
darling feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gallivant » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Username:
Name:
╔══════╗

Star Wars

Aus

Rper

LOC

hehe

:3

She/Her

Semi-active

╚══════╝
gallivant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:57 am

Username: Krist Fullmetal
Name: Sumia
What kind of powers do they have?:
Eh Wip
Extra:
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 am

Username; SoftKitten
Name; Starlet
Gender; Mare
Pronouns; She/Her
What kind of powers do they have?
she was gifted with the power to heal planets, she is very important to some planets.
She is very gentle and wise as-well as mysterious.

Extra:
the small wise and gentle mare, glided through space smiling softly. She halted her eyes glinted in fear seeing a small dead like planet. She raced threw space getting closer the planet surface was brown and black "Oh no.." the planet was her birth planet her eyes watered she held back the wave of tears that seem to overwhelm her, grinding her teeth her main began to glow a bright lavender color her eyes shot open and glowed purple and her body did aswell then it stopped a purple glow came from her eyes. She was in her form, she glides down to the surface; it was cold this was how she remembered it as a filly as soon as she touched the ground of the planet it was a transformation. The dark brown and black surface was now suddenly lush and green and full of life. She gasped her body returned to her normal form she falls but hears the clicking and clopping of 3 other mare's and she looked up to see them the middle one stepped up and started to speak "Starlet, you have been chosen with the gift to heal and save planets" Starlet looked confused and her eyebrow raised "Why... Me?"
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalon » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 am

Username: valor.
    Name: Sidereus
    latin for "star, starry, heavenly divine"

Sidereus (called Sid by those very close to him) has the power to breath and travel through space, by means of galloping on invisible land. He can travel very fast, but prefers not to as he gets dizzy quickly. His luxurious mane and tail serve for little more than getting in his way and embarrassing him, but his horn is what allows his to survive out of earth's atmosphere.

Sid also has another few small quirks- he can glow slightly when needed, and can see in complete darkness. He's also indifferent to each planet's unique atmosphere or condition; the sun's heat doesn't affect him (but of course he refuses to go close as it hurts his eyes). He considers himself very refined and smart, always one to snort and smugly call out the circumference of Jupiter when another can't.

Sid is part of a team that travels from planet to planet, destroying threats and righting things.
    Extra:

"My little star," she'd always say, nuzzling her colt closer as a soft winter wind whistled around mare and foal. Her dark coat contrasted sharply with the colt's white one, a dark shape crouched protectively over a blindingly light one. Sidereus was born in winter, on the last day of December, and would have succumbed to the grasping cold if it weren't for his dam. But the little star weathered through, one step at a time.

As Sid was growing up, he'd always been different. He was younger and smaller than the other foals, and they'd push him around. His only escape was climbing into the air as if an invisible ground was beneath his hooves; but soon enough, he realized it only gave the foals more of a reason to pick on him, and stayed grounded from then on.

As winter approached once more, Sid sulked in the paddock, wincing as teeth and hooves glanced off his flanks. The others had found another stupid reason to pick on him, and Sid, weary, retreated to a wooded corner. He looked around at the fences that contained him, keeping him from escaping his torture.

Tentatively, he lifted a hoof into the air, expecting it to hit ground again. But, the sky-road had never left him, and Sid's hoof rested on invisible but solid ground.

Bit by bit, he walked into the air, ignoring his pasturemate's jeers and cries. Fueled by freedom, he leapt upward, galloping and jumping and twisting. Further from the farm he ran, pure joy written across his muzzle. For hours, Sid stayed suspended in the air, just out of sight though he could see every detail going on below. Though he felt so free, Sidereus also felt a longing to return. He was torn- he was so free up here, but he could never bear to leave his mother. Looking down, he decided, and attempted to descend.

But something was wrong. Sid couldn't move down like before, only up or around. Suddenly, a force started to drag him back- it was relentless, and no matter how much his hooves scraped on the invisible ground or how much strength he poured into moving down; Sidereus was unable to move anywhere but where the force was taking him.

As he reached the last of the earth's atmosphere, Sid screamed, one last time. He could see his mother's dark face, and her sad eyes connected with his.

"It's for the best, my little star," she said softly, before fading into nothingness.

Sid snorted and thrashed, but to no avail; he was being dragged away from his home and family, the place he loved. Though Sid felt himself change shape and his senses change, he shoved it to the back of his mind; the only scene filling his vision was the curve of the earth's surface, seeming so close but so far away as Sidereus was torn from his home and pulled into space.

╔══════════════╗

hey :3 I'm kal, a fan of art, music, reptiles, and horses. I love to draw, so if you've done something nice for me, be prepared for a surprise picture of a character! x3 Just pm me if you'd like art of something, and we can work out a price >u<

╚══════════════╝

kalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:41 am

Username:
momotarou
Name:
Julian after the unicorn in acnl! <3
this little guy helps cure insomnia, ironic though, seeing as he can never seem to sleep well !
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me