Cleaning Up Part 2 by Arrows

Based on Click to view
Artist Arrows [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Cleaning Up Part 2

Postby Arrows » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 pm

Cleaning Up - Part 2
It had been almost 2 hours by the time Anna and I, both sweating, could put down the hose and sponges and admire our work. But God - the gelding was gorgeous. With his wild-looking mane and flowing tail, I couldn't stop staring. And I think he knew just how handsome he was, because he tossed his head as though to say "look at me!" He stamped his feet and turned to us. I picked up a soft towel and approached him. The mustang sniffed at the towel and then nudged it before turning away. I began to dry him off, rubbing his body down in circular motions, with Anna following me. Soon enough he was not only clean, but he shined like a golden beauty. I smiled and untied the rope, giving him a solid pat on the neck. He neighed softly, searching me for a treat, which I produced out of my pocket.
I placed my darling in his stall, considering him quickly before shutting the door and walking up and down the row of horses, checking everyone out. On my way out I glanced in on the gelding, who was nosing Wildfire through the stall bars. With a smile, I exited the barn with Anna.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me